PDA

View Full Version : Footin' near Tullahoma TN???

JohnnyB
05-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Its been an ugly spring for getting my ski season started in WI. Between nasty long winter (ice went out about a month late) and continual rain (all my ski spots are flooded to dangerous levels), I haven't been out yet.

I'm most likely going to be headed to Tullahoma, TN from Wednesday through Friday of this week and depending on my agenda, I might be able to find an evening of free time. Looking at the maps, there are several resevoirs in the area....

It would be easy enough to throw my BF suit in a suitcase.....anyone know where I could get some pulls?

ShamrockIV
05-03-2008, 10:45 AM
pm volfan or me and we might set u up for some on center hill!!!

icewake
05-03-2008, 11:13 AM
there are 2 lakes within 5 min of tullahoma. i actually live here so i could prob give you a pull one day next week

JohnnyB
05-03-2008, 01:24 PM
I'll be setting my itinerary on monday. I'll let you know the details.

It would be great to get out.

Just got off the phone with a couple of my ski buddies here...between winds and flooding we're still not sure we're getting out here this weekend.

atlfootr
05-03-2008, 08:55 PM
there are 2 lakes within 5 min of tullahoma. i actually live here so i could prob give you a pull one day next week

Run JohnnyB run!
I sure as hell wouldn't be lett'n no wakeborder driver(s) pull me barefoot'n :rolleyes:
Don't you know they're totally too different disciplines, consisting of way different boat speeds

Thoese speedo's of their's don't register over 20 and from what I hear you need at 40-50 MPH
He'll drown ya 'fer sure ... 8p
You'd be better off com'n dwn here to :) Fla and foot w/ me :D

Cloaked
05-03-2008, 08:57 PM
There is another member here that lives in that vicinity. Not my place to speak up for him / her but he / she is good peeps. Maybe he / she will chime in. Center Hill is about 2.5 hours east-north east. Reference I-40 for distance. You'd exit at mile marker #273 to get to Hurricane Dock. Cookeville Boat Dock is at marker #286.

atlfootr
05-03-2008, 09:07 PM
chime in :confused: is that even possible :confused:
I've been here 4 years, I didn't know chime's exsisted :rolleyes:

Cloaked
05-03-2008, 09:31 PM
chime in :confused: is that even possible :confused:
I've been here 4 years, I didn't know chime's exsisted :rolleyes:Maybe try church. Bells chime there. :rolleyes:

Get over yourself and roll your eyes at your Mama.

JohnnyB
05-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Run JohnnyB run!
I sure as hell wouldn't be lett'n no wakeborder driver(s) pull me barefoot'n :rolleyes:
Don't you know they're totally too different disciplines, consisting of way different boat speeds

Thoese speedo's of their's don't register over 20 and from what I hear you need at 40-50 MPH
He'll drown ya 'fer sure ... 8p
You'd be better off com'n dwn here to :) Fla and foot w/ me :D

Cloaked....thanks for the posts...hopefully we do hear some chimes...church bells/ski bells - works for me. Rob's just havin' some fun with the classic footer/boarder rivalry....

I think I'm pretty safe...icewake's profile says 78 ProStar, Shamrock's says Prostar 205, IIRC Volfan has a 197....i'll have to go look. If they use their boats for wakeboarding, I can tie off to the tower or skylon.....great for footin'

I've footed behind both the X-7 and X-9 and they were pretty good.

I do have to find a reason to justify visiting our Lakeland office...that sounds like a good Jan or Feb trip.