PDA

View Full Version : Maniac Maniac?

Leroy
08-09-2004, 11:53 AM
Hey other Maniac's! Anyone else get something like this?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 5:53 AM
To: Wignot Leroy
Subject: plz check it out!

Respected Sir Leroy S.Wignot!
I'm very please to read your
postings at Mastercrafts.When I've seen your profiles,It impress me a
lot when I read your status Mc Maniac.You know my propose to writing you just because of this word "MANIAC".
I'm a girl from Pakistan and I did M.Sc Psychology.Clinical psychology
is my best subject.Soon I would start my further studies.Including all this I'm a business girl too,my business products are falling in sports
category. If u have any interest plz write me It will be my pleasure to send u my best items.Well I don wana get you bore in my 1st meeting about telling me this n that.Just write me what was the reason why you wrote Maniac at your status? It will be my pleasure that you reply me soon about that.

When u start skiing????Why its your favourtie????When u went to mid
occeceans what's ur feelings???? All questions belongs to my subject
and your interest.Hope u reply me.
Okay bye take care & Good Bye!!!!!
From A Maniac TOO !!!!!

__________________________________________________ _______________
Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

MarkP
08-09-2004, 12:11 PM
LOL

You go girl!! Looks like someone’s destiny is for to be with Springer:banana: :friday: :uglyhamme

Dan K
08-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Glad that I am a newbie !

east tx skier
08-09-2004, 12:13 PM
Leroy, I did not get one. What's a guy have to do? :eek:

jimmer2880
08-09-2004, 12:28 PM
I got one also.... I didn't delete it - yet... something sure smells fishy :noface: . makes me re-think putting my email addy in my profile.

JimN
08-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Leroy, you stud! :banana:

lakes Rick
08-09-2004, 07:14 PM
I would be aware of some sort of scam.. I belong to a dodge site ( car) that gets alot of these... Ebay has been having real problems with "nigerian" people....

Leroy
08-09-2004, 08:16 PM
She sounds very nice, how about I take everyone's email and I'll reply all to her! :love: JK

Remember she did it for Maniac! All you Maniac's! She doesn't want a newbie..... If only she know she would be running! :steering:

Farmer Ted
08-13-2004, 06:58 PM
Leroy,

See if she's a floss maniac....ask her to send a picture of herself in her burhka (with a little ankle exposed of course)