PDA

View Full Version : so relieved!!!!

brucemac
04-30-2008, 06:56 PM
took my new-to-me boat into the mechanic for the full once over on monday after bringing her home a couple weeks back...

just got the call

WHAT A RELIEF, all is well!!!

i did bilge out some water (about 20 seconds or so) last saturday during a cruise with the wife and kids and that had me nervous.

they didn't find any leaks in the rear though and they pulled the rear seat, pulled the shaft, inspected, replaced and aligned.

we did take several large rollers over the transom while sitting idle that day. besides, since it's new to me, i'm obviously over thinking everything.

also did the full once over on the trailer and checked everything out.

peace of mind at last. or at least for now, i should probably say. :)

was pretty nervous as i did not have it surveyed or inspected by a dealer. i did water test it though and went over a fairly basic checklist when i went to check her out.

now i just have to sell my old boat tomorrow night during the water test and hope my wife doesn't go into labor while i'm out on the water!!!

can't wait to meet my new baby boy!!!

oh happy days!!!

TMCNo1
04-30-2008, 07:01 PM
Great to hear!

dapicatti
04-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Congrats on the great news about the boat. And on your new baby boy! Keep us posted...hopefully she won't go into labor while you are out.

coz
04-30-2008, 08:03 PM
now i just have to sell my old boat tomorrow night during the water test and hope my wife doesn't go into labor while i'm out on the water!!!

can't wait to meet my new baby boy!!!

oh happy days!!!

Life sounds good and a little more expensive for ya :rolleyes: Congratulations :D