PDA

View Full Version : Who's getting ready?

TI Skiier
04-29-2008, 11:38 PM
May is just a couple of days away....

Charged the battery & dewinterized. Been hitting the gym. Now it just has to warm up a bit and it's time to hit it!

Any one else ready?:)

Monte
04-29-2008, 11:41 PM
CSM starts in 1 !/3 days.. You are darn right I am ready..

dapicatti
04-30-2008, 01:12 AM
no, our new boat is still at the dealer getting installs done-heater, shower, stereo work etc. Can't wait to get it home and out on the water.

russlars
04-30-2008, 02:02 AM
I am way past ready. Noticed that you are from the Northwest also. Hoping that we can get a few nice days pretty soon so that we can hit it! I am sick of the rain and cold weather.:mad:

dapicatti
04-30-2008, 11:34 AM
I am way past ready. Noticed that you are from the Northwest also. Hoping that we can get a few nice days pretty soon so that we can hit it! I am sick of the rain and cold weather.:mad:
It was supposed to be 72 last Sunday, so we went out with a buddy of mine who had a brand new Supra....went to Moses Lake because the water temp was warmer than the columbia. It was cloudy all day, didn't stop the wakeboarding (think dry suits) but definately wasn't nice. Worst part was his new Supra died for no reason, would barely start, couldn't put it in gear, engine sputtered and turned off every time. Needless to say he was really unhappy. In the end we had to be towed back into the dock......by you guessed it a MC. Really nice guy with a beautiful Maristar towed us in. :cool:

russlars
04-30-2008, 12:59 PM
It was supposed to be 72 last Sunday, so we went out with a buddy of mine who had a brand new Supra....went to Moses Lake because the water temp was warmer than the columbia. It was cloudy all day, didn't stop the wakeboarding (think dry suits) but definately wasn't nice. Worst part was his new Supra died for no reason, would barely start, couldn't put it in gear, engine sputtered and turned off every time. Needless to say he was really unhappy. In the end we had to be towed back into the dock......by you guessed it a MC. Really nice guy with a beautiful Maristar towed us in. :cool:
I'll bet you're dieing to get that new MC out so that you can show your buddy that he should have bought a real ski/wakeboard boat. I'm on the westside and with the exception of about 3 days, we have had nothing but cold/damp weather and lots of wind. I can't wait to get out there.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
04-30-2008, 01:02 PM
ready.......? at these gas prices?

brucemac
04-30-2008, 01:02 PM
yeah, it has definitely been a cold spring. looks like this weekend is shaping up though. too bad, i'm tied up.

yeah, sweet boat dapicatti. you're going to have a great year.

VOLFAN
04-30-2008, 01:49 PM
I have already been on the water! Boat is sitting in it summer home @ the lake in it's slip!

leavin for CSM in the morning :) can't wait!

dapicatti
04-30-2008, 02:06 PM
I'll bet you're dieing to get that new MC out so that you can show your buddy that he should have bought a real ski/wakeboard boat. I'm on the westside and with the exception of about 3 days, we have had nothing but cold/damp weather and lots of wind. I can't wait to get out there.

We share a garage with him, he is a great guy and has spent considerable time in our X2. When he got his Supra he kept comparing fit and finish to MC, and lets say MC may have had a better product. He went on the road trip with me to pick up the PWT, really good friend. We even got a poster of Andrew Adkison signed for him that said "Let me know when you buy your MC and I will come ride with you" at the Portland Pro Wakeboard tour. We always go back and forth with him regarding brands.....

04-30-2008, 03:26 PM
I dont even know how CSM can even happen at today's gas prices.

Monte
04-30-2008, 03:38 PM

The little lady has been working on her upper body strength, and I have the oars packed;)

I have to steer:cool:

VOLFAN
04-30-2008, 03:49 PM

You just pull up to the pump and fill her up. Just like you do your truck. I fill my truck up every other day. I don't even look at the amount any more. It cost be around 25.00 a day to get back and forth from work. That was when i was paying attention.

WTRSK1R
04-30-2008, 03:53 PM
Got lucky and got out 3 times a week or so ago, but the weather turned again and have not gotten back out. Boat fired right up and everything worked well. Gotta love MC.:)

Wish I could head to CSM, but there is no way to fit it in with the kids still in school.

Hope everyone has a GREAT time.

04-30-2008, 04:05 PM
anyone here getting ready?

Workin' 4 Toys
04-30-2008, 10:14 PM
Put the piers in 3 weeks ago while it was snowing:cool: ...Should be putting the boats in this weekend....Ready:cool:

TI Skiier
04-30-2008, 11:42 PM
Me too. Thank god Alpental is still open!

TI Skiier
04-30-2008, 11:45 PM
We'll see. i think I'll hit Alpental one last time on Saturday...and keep my fingers crossed to see if Sunday is decent enough to get a pull in.

h2oskifreak
04-30-2008, 11:52 PM
Been on the weights for 6 weeks now. Water still cold in Colorado, 55 degrees. It might snow tomorrow night. I have the boat out of heated storage, looks like it will be in my garage shortly for a night or two.

ULMboarder
05-01-2008, 12:15 AM
we have been ridin for about a month now in louisiana. the water was actually warmer than the air one day about 2 or 3 weeks ago. i was fine in the water but froze in the boat. man i love the south.

05-01-2008, 08:23 AM
Whoa!!!!!!!!! there are alot of people ready.

aremsing
05-01-2008, 09:08 AM
Put the boat in for the first time last Thursday. Made two quick runs (wet suit). It's still cold here in Michigan but I had to do it. Boat fired right up. I loved it!!!

coz
05-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Whoa!!!!!!!!! there are alot of people ready.

They've been planning this for a year :confused: Hell I'm ready and I'm not even going.

RiverMC197
05-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Hooked the LQ9 up to the hose last week and it sounded real good! I am crossing my fingers for sunday, I need to watch for logs on the river though, so no footin'!

wakeX2wake
05-01-2008, 10:51 AM
been riding for about a month now... not totally up to where i can ride 2-3 sets a day for several days straight yet but hopefully i'll be there by the end of may