PDA

View Full Version : What should I do???

Hrkdrivr
04-28-2008, 09:09 AM
We finally got on the water yesterday for a couple of short runs.

On the way home it poured down rain, no cover for the drive home. Rather than put it back into the garage all wet, I decided to leave it out to dry out. Now it's gonna rain all day today and all night. Should be sunny tomorrow and the next day.

Should I put the cover on to keep any further rain out? It's probably as wet as it's gonna get, but I'm concerned about the seat cushions...will they soak up water and get saturated? Once it gets sunny out I'll open everything up and let mother nature do her thing, but what about in the meantime while it's still raining? :confused:

Willski
04-28-2008, 09:15 AM
When I do a lot of skiing, in and out of the boat alot, my carpet gets pretty soaked. I usually put it in the garage and put a fan in the boat. Seems to work fine.

TMCNo1
04-28-2008, 09:19 AM
People kid me about always carrying our boat cover in the van everywhere we go!

Datdude
04-28-2008, 12:32 PM
I would put it in the garage until it stops raining, then pull it outside to let it dry out

ShamrockIV
04-28-2008, 02:02 PM
open all compartments!! get all stuff out!! then let it air out!! should be fine!!!

erkoehler
04-28-2008, 02:08 PM
Pull out all cushions, and stand them on end. The water will drain out of them in a day or two.