PDA

View Full Version : AWA Event Pictures

coz
04-27-2008, 09:13 AM
First event of the 2008 Arizona Wakeboard Association Rider Series was held yesterday 4-26 at Lake Pleasant. We had some wind during registration and the groms & wakeskate division but then it totally flattened out for us. Here are some full size pics
"click here" http://cozaz.proboards52.com/index.cgi?board=wakeboarding&action=display&thread=21

Just wanted to share the pics :D

Covi
04-27-2008, 11:02 AM
Coz thanks for the pics. Weather looks like it was great!

OhioX14
04-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Is that a BU they used for the pulls? It looks like there's an XStar on the beach in one pic but they had to use the BU?

Thanks for sharing the pics. Great shots!

erkoehler
04-27-2008, 11:32 AM
Looks like WakeCraft pulled the event.......

Pics look good, can't wait for some warm weather here!

coz
04-27-2008, 11:45 AM
Is that a BU they used for the pulls? It looks like there's an XStar on the beach in one pic but they had to use the BU?

Thanks for sharing the pics. Great shots!

This event was pulled by a Wakecraft XR6, nice boats at a reasonable price for all the options, but at the tail end of the event the red one started to have probs so that left us with only the white one to finish out with (long day). The next event will be pulled by Malibu and the following event will be pulled by my favorite MasterCraft :D

The X-Star is one of the members who camped out over night to get in practice for saturday. Everyone just backs their trailer down and leaves it there all day so you don't have to beach your boat and let your bottom get beat up, just park it on the trailer. I'm not to keen on leaving my trailer sitting in the water all day so I use the ramps.

lanier92prostar
04-27-2008, 11:46 AM
How did the announcing go?

coz
04-27-2008, 11:55 AM
How did the announcing go?

Thanks for asking :rolleyes: It went real well without a hitch, kinda slow in the begining but really loosened up and the next one will be even better now I've gotten my feet wet :D

I wish I would have gotten more pics of the Outlaws, these guys RIP! :D Next time! BTW: It's a ZR6 boat not XR6