PDA

View Full Version : Good location for Hot-tube

JohnnyB
04-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Going to put my hot tubes in sometime this weekend ('04 PS 197).

One will go in the middle drivers footwell kick panel.

I'm wondering where to put the passenger one. I believe the factory location is below the seat next to the 12V outlet. I had thought about sacrificing one of my cupholders and putting it up toward the windshield but have an moral dilemma with giving up a cupholder and it'll be in the way in the storage area?

Where have others put their hot tubes/vents? Any other thoughts/ideas.

Jerseydave
04-26-2008, 09:42 AM
On my old '94 prostar it was under the observers seat by the passengers feet.

WTRSK1R
04-26-2008, 09:51 AM
On my '04 the dealer put it under the observer seat right along the port side gunnel. The second outlet is in the driver seat kick panel.

Steve

atlfootr
04-26-2008, 11:02 AM
At first read, I thought you were looking for a place to put your Hot Tub ... :o
It's so hard anymore to desifer (sp) what ppl mean to say w/ all the misspelled words :rolleyes:

Hey ADMIN .... are we ever goning top get "SPELLCHECK" enabled on here or what :confused:

erkoehler
04-28-2008, 10:10 PM
On my '04 the dealer put it under the observer seat right along the port side gunnel. The second outlet is in the driver seat kick panel.

Steve

That is where we put them too :)

boofer
04-29-2008, 07:41 AM
I put 3 on the drivers kick panel. It was an "interesting" fit, but all 3 can reach anywhere in the boat. You can take the hard shell of the tube apart and pull more of the tube out. It still fits fine in the shell. I did this so that I would not have to run a tube from one side of the boat to the other and cut into the fiberglass. If I screwed it up all I had to replace was a kick panel.

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=20018

Sodar
04-29-2008, 10:58 AM
The factory puts them below the observer's seat...