PDA

View Full Version : Sad, sad day

TulsaMC
04-22-2008, 11:24 AM
Team talkers,

It saddens me to say it, but i'm selling my boat. I will be making my way out to Arizona to attend grad school at Thunderbird School of Global Mgmt in the fall and unfortunately the boat can't come with. I was hoping for one more summer with the PS190, but I decided to let someone else enjoy it this summer. I wanted to post something on the board because I would love to see it end up with a fellow MC enthusiast. I know that once I finish up grad school, this will be the first place I will come to find my next boat.

Here is a link to the item in the marketplace: http://www.tmcowners.com/market/showproduct.php?product=2078&cat=5 . Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

JB

east tx skier
04-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Nice boat! I don't know that I've seen too many 91s with the UT (other UT) orange.

flipper
04-22-2008, 11:33 AM
Sorry to hear you have to give it up. Nice boat and good luck!!!!

coz
04-22-2008, 11:57 AM
Team talkers,

It saddens me to say it, but i'm selling my boat. I will be making my way out to Arizona to attend grad school at Thunderbird School of Global Mgmt in the fall and unfortunately the boat can't come with. I was hoping for one more summer with the PS190, but I decided to let someone else enjoy it this summer. I wanted to post something on the board because I would love to see it end up with a fellow MC enthusiast. I know that once I finish up grad school, this will be the first place I will come to find my next boat.

Here is a link to the item in the marketplace: http://www.tmcowners.com/market/showproduct.php?product=2078&cat=5 . Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

JB

Good luck at grad school and selling the boat and if you give me a shout when you get to AZ we might be able to accommodate a pull for you between tests. :D

whitlecj
04-22-2008, 02:12 PM
Nice boat. I am sure it will be tough to see go. Just think after grad school, hopefully you will have enough money to buy anything you want.

Prostar Rich
04-22-2008, 02:53 PM
Very clean 91. I am sure that it will move rather quickly. Good luck with your future endevors in school.

Prostar Rich

Sodar
04-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Team talkers,

JB

Good Luck on the sale!! Perhaps when you graduate, you can upgrade into something like this... :cool: Good Luck and if you ever need a pull on the Colorado River, hit me up!

ttu
04-22-2008, 03:19 PM
nice looking prostar. i am in tulsa also.

i remember seeing your boat up at dick lanes.

i have cousin who lives up in kansas who is looking for a clean older boat. i will give him a call.