PDA

View Full Version : Truck Nutz

atlfootr
04-22-2008, 11:08 AM
Alright guy's, time to fess up ... who out there has a pair of these swing'n from their back bumper :rolleyes:
Or knows of someone doing same

Florida State Senate's try'n to pass bill (SB 1992) that would make it a noncriminal moving violation to hang "reproductive glands" as they call it from your personal car or truck.

It would also allow police to stop drivers who display any "obscene word, image or device".
As if they aren't doing enough already, screwing things up in Tallahassee by raising our "Property Taxes" and the likes.

http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/truck_nutz-2.jpg

atlfootr
04-22-2008, 12:30 PM
If I had a choice to display a pair of these in public, they'd be bhind my boat ...
Gotta have 'em big balls to BAREFOOT! :D

stuartmcnair
04-22-2008, 12:32 PM
a guy that lives near me has a welding rig on the back of his truck. He has a set of truck nutz and a cowbell hanging from the hitch mount. My kids always ask what that is when we see it.

Hrkdrivr
04-22-2008, 12:32 PM
I don't hang 'em from my rides nor do I know anyone who does, but I think they're one of the dumbest ideas I've seen.

"Daddy, what's that thing on the back of that truck?" quoth my 7 year-old daughter. "Um, uh...hey honey, look at that pretty horse over there!" says I, trying to change the subject.

Having said that, I'm against the government writing legislation against them. They have way more important things to deal with than balls hanging out in public (or steroids in sports FFS). Plus, anything they touch they generally screw up worse.

It's just another example of people trying to shock others...part of the "look at me" culture that's developing in this country that I HATE! :mad:

6ballsisall
04-22-2008, 12:36 PM
I can't say that I want my kids asking me what those are when we drive down the interstate BUT to think that state government is WASTING precious resources writing legislature about this is profoundly disgusting.