PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass Gauge

CRAIGTHEMAN
04-20-2008, 12:41 PM
hey guys i have a 2000 x star with perfect pass system in it and i have a question about the gauge...the other day i went to turn the boat on and half of the display didn't work but the warmer it got the more it seam to show more of what wasn't on before..my question is is the the display going bad or is it the brain box..im thinkn its the display but want to make sure before i get a new one

lav
04-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Craig I have a single line display i would let you use to test if you pay shipping. Also have 6.5 software chip (i think it is 6.5) i would be willing to let it go cheap

CRAIGTHEMAN
04-21-2008, 01:27 AM
thanks lav for doin that for me..i think i found one on ebay that i can get 4 cheap and try that..otherwise i guess i have an extra display..but i will keep u in mind..also iv heard about that chip ...what does it do??? and im very interested in it

lav
04-21-2008, 05:27 AM
No problem gauge has been laying since i upgraded to multi line. Chip is just the software that controls PP and gives display info,when I bought new gauge it came with new chip with updated software for multi line.

CRAIGTHEMAN
04-21-2008, 07:33 AM
what did u have in mind for a price?

lav
04-21-2008, 10:46 PM
how about $50 shipped for both? I am willing to let you try it before you buy if you dont need it or that is not your problem, you can ship it back.