PDA

View Full Version : New Web Site

suedv
04-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Our ski team, the Grand City Show Skiers, has a new web site. Check it out if you're bored and want to see a lot of my pictures. There's a link on the galleries page to my flickr pictures (whcih I keep adding to).

I'm sending my thanks out here to Kevin from Action Water Sports for making the web site for us! :cool:

Here's the link www.wmwsa.org (http://wmwsa.org/)

Farmer Ted
04-11-2008, 11:35 PM
Nice looking site Sue!

don't forget the www in front though......

coz
04-12-2008, 07:19 AM
Our ski team, the Grand City Show Skiers, has a new web site. Check it out if you're bored and want to see a lot of my pictures. There is link in it to my flickr pictures (whcih I keep adding to).

I'm sending my thanks out here to Kevin from Action Water Sports for making the web site for us! :cool:

Here's the link www.wmwsa.org (http://wmwsa.org/)

Now that looks like fun! :D great looking site Sue. :D

ProTour X9
04-12-2008, 07:52 AM
Great improvement!!!
Love the new site and especially the pics! I love to see that ol' 89 in action!

suedv
04-12-2008, 07:59 AM
Great improvement!!!
Love the new site and especially the pics! I love to see that ol' 89 in action!

While it was a cool boat, the old 89 is no longer going to be in the shows. The owner (who also was the driver) gave it to his daughter for a wedding gift last fall. I believe the boat is now down in Texas.

It will be replaced in the shows with the twin rig hydrodyne that we happen to be picking up tomorrow.

damaged442
04-12-2008, 08:53 AM
That is a great looking site Sue!! It sure does motivate me to want to get skiing...as soon as my lake thaws!!

ProTour X9
04-12-2008, 09:24 AM
While it was a cool boat, the old 89 is no longer going to be in the shows. The owner (who also was the driver) gave it to his daughter for a wedding gift last fall. I believe the boat is now down in Texas.

It will be replaced in the shows with the twin rig hydrodyne that we happen to be picking up tomorrow.

Aww man.... I wanted to see it in person:( :(

Oh well..........:)

phecksel
04-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Nice site!

Makes me sad to watch our club die a slow and painful death :(