PDA

View Full Version : CSX Prop Advice

StuSX
04-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Getting a 2007 CSX SS with the 6.0L Crusader. Prop on it is not necessarily the one that will come on it, they are open to putting whatever is needed on it. We wakeboard and surf on a small inland lake, and top end speed is not high on list of importance.

No idea what the stock is, but does anyone know what would be best for both surf and wakeboarding?

Thanks!!

Sodar
04-10-2008, 05:59 PM
I would Call Bill @ ACME props or Eric @ OJ props. Both know their stuff and will be able to help you out. You will not get much of a response here, because I have not yet seen a member who posts, that owns a CSX... not to say that they are not around, but I have not seen them.

Acme: 1-888-661-ACME

OJ: 1-800-359-9730

TMCNo1
04-10-2008, 06:57 PM
Getting a 2007 CSX SS with the 6.0L Crusader. Prop on it is not necessarily the one that will come on it, they are open to putting whatever is needed on it. We wakeboard and surf on a small inland lake, and top end speed is not high on list of importance.

No idea what the stock is, but does anyone know what would be best for both surf and wakeboarding?

Thanks!!

Sodar is right, but be prepared to be asked a bunch of questions like, the amount of ballast you plan on running, # of persons onboard, etc. that helps determine the right prop.