PDA

View Full Version : wiring diagram LY6 2008

Holman J.B.F
04-10-2008, 02:58 PM
does anybody know how i can get my hands on a LY6 wiring diagram?

i need a rpm signal / crankshaft signal and a TPS signal...only the negatives.I do not want any fault codes by unplugging an measure the wires.

As some of you might know i converted my engine to lpg and it runs very well it even tops out an extra 100rpm on lpg at w.o.t
But i still have a small problem,when the boat is in gear and idling and i give it a short rev up to +/-1500 rpm the engine dies when it comes back to +/- 680rpm.Above 1500 it keeps running when it drops back to idling rpm.

When i swich to gas and do the same thing the engine still runs but sometimes it sounds like it stalls/dies too.

i took some 08 x-45 out with the same engine without any lpg convertion,..same problem.Very anoying when docking.The owner hit the dock on his first day.

now the lpg software program can fix this (known problem by cars) but i need to hook up those wires to the LPG ecu.

Engine Nut
04-13-2008, 10:36 AM
does anybody know how i can get my hands on a LY6 wiring diagram?

i need a rpm signal / crankshaft signal and a TPS signal...only the negatives.I do not want any fault codes by unplugging an measure the wires.

As some of you might know i converted my engine to lpg and it runs very well it even tops out an extra 100rpm on lpg at w.o.t
But i still have a small problem,when the boat is in gear and idling and i give it a short rev up to +/-1500 rpm the engine dies when it comes back to +/- 680rpm.Above 1500 it keeps running when it drops back to idling rpm.

When i swich to gas and do the same thing the engine still runs but sometimes it sounds like it stalls/dies too.

i took some 08 x-45 out with the same engine without any lpg convertion,..same problem.Very anoying when docking.The owner hit the dock on his first day.

now the lpg software program can fix this (known problem by cars) but i need to hook up those wires to the LPG ecu.

I have attached an LY6 Diagram in pdf format for you.

Holman J.B.F
04-14-2008, 02:38 AM
Engine nut ,THANK YOU !! X 1000!!

i can,t wait for those rinda products to arrive.