PDA

View Full Version : Wakeskating Tricks

BLAKE
04-02-2005, 08:39 PM
i JUST STARTED WAKESKATING AND i NEED TO FIGURE OUT SOME TRICKS TO WORK ON. i CAN ALL READY SLIDE THE EDGE OF THE WAKE, 180 AND RIDE SWITCH AND THEN SPIN BACK AROUND, AND GET A LITTLE AIR.

WHAT OTHER TRICKS SHOULD I WORK ON?

Mag_Red
04-02-2005, 09:38 PM
i JUST STARTED WAKESKATING AND i NEED TO FIGURE OUT SOME TRICKS TO WORK ON. i CAN ALL READY SLIDE THE EDGE OF THE WAKE, 180 AND RIDE SWITCH AND THEN SPIN BACK AROUND, AND GET A LITTLE AIR.

WHAT OTHER TRICKS SHOULD I WORK ON?Well that's 5 more tricks than I can do :toast:

MarkP
04-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Well that's 5 more tricks than I can do :toast:Me too.

You know, its ok to post photos:headbang:

Mag_Red
04-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Me too.

You know, its ok to post photos:headbang: Well I do know the inverted face plant. :D

MarkP
04-02-2005, 09:57 PM

WHAT OTHER TRICKS SHOULD I WORK ON?
What Sea Ray do you have?? Iíll guess 20í ish?? Again, its ok to post photos:wavey:

MarkP
04-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Well I do know the inverted face plant. :D
Iím goin to work on that one this year:worthy:

Idontownaboat
04-29-2005, 10:45 AM
I Skateboard and having a skateboard really helps to improve your wakeskating cause its basically the same thing. So when your not on the lake you can practice of the skateboard. But you should start trying shuv its, prepare for some shin shots :)

SKI*MC
05-12-2005, 11:30 PM
yeah skating does help... its still harder because you have awider board, but it is really fun!

Mag_Red
05-12-2005, 11:35 PM
I Skateboard and having a skateboard really helps to improve your wakeskating cause its basically the same thing. So when your not on the lake you can practice of the skateboard. But you should start trying shuv its, prepare for some shin shots :) When we had skate boards they were roller skates with a piece of wood bolted to them.........You youngsters are so ahead of the curve next to us 50 year olds :headbang:
I could just see me flying down the street now on a skate board. :purplaugh

SKI*MC
05-12-2005, 11:47 PM
Haha, us teens with them new fangled skateboards.

Leroy
05-13-2005, 12:12 AM
You have to be able to ollie, basic move for any of the boards.

You've probably already seen this http://www.wakeskating.com/tricks/trick_tips.php

Leroy
05-13-2005, 12:13 AM
Typing In Small Letters!

lakes Rick
06-28-2005, 04:19 PM
When we had skate boards they were roller skates with a piece of wood bolted to them.........You youngsters are so ahead of the curve next to us 50 year olds :headbang:
I could just see me flying down the street now on a skate board. :purplaugh

Hey Mag, I got a board that had the "Hard Clay" type of wheels on it way back.. State of the art brother.....