PDA

View Full Version : New to Winter Haven, FL

ButtaWake
04-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Hello!! I have recently moved to Winter Haven, FL due to work. I am from North Carolina and have grown up on the lakes up there (Lake Gaston, Hyco, Belews, Falls). My fiance and I are beyond ready to hit the water but don't know anything about the lakes in Winter Haven. He is bringing the boat down tomorrow and we need some help! We would love to meet up with some people if anyone will be on the water this weekend!

SarahButta

coz
04-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Hello!! I have recently moved to Winter Haven, FL due to work. I am from North Carolina and have grown up on the lakes up there (Lake Gaston, Hyco, Belews, Falls). My fiance and I are beyond ready to hit the water but don't know anything about the lakes in Winter Haven. He is bringing the boat down tomorrow and we need some help! We would love to meet up with some people if anyone will be on the water this weekend!

SarahButta

Congrats on the move, there are quite a few Floridians here so I'm sure you'll have no prob hooking up. Only requirement here is you post your watertime pics :D Have fun! :D

lanier92prostar
04-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Atlfootr lives in Winter Haven. PM him when you get a chance.

TMCNo1
04-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Just about every boat dealer, marina, restaurants on the water, gas station, the Chamber of Commerce and the tourism office has maps of the lakes, known as the Polk County Chain of Lakes. After every reunion we attended at Cypress Gardens, we toured the chain on Sunday and one one year we went on 21 different lakes on the map.

trickskier
04-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Like Lanier say's get in touch with Atlfootr..........His name is Rob, he and wife are avid barefooters..............:D

atlfootr
04-03-2008, 10:35 PM
I sent you a PM check it, give me a call :D