PDA

View Full Version : Good News!

wakechic2786
04-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Good News! As of right now I am coming to CSM. I think I might have 4 but if that changes I'll let you know. I can't wait for May now. I'm excited to meet all of you.

TMCNo1
04-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Good to hear!

03 35th Anniversary
04-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Just wait, you thought the Leg Hump'n was bad over the internet......

TX.X-30 fan
04-02-2008, 08:35 PM
I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

wakechic2786
04-02-2008, 08:35 PM
LOL! And I'm bringing a boat full of women!

03 35th Anniversary
04-02-2008, 08:40 PM
LOL! And I'm bringing a boat full of women!In that case I need you to post a picutes of all these girls, so I can decide if I'm going or not..... 8p

Hammer
04-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Can't wait myself!

TX.X-30 fan
04-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Can't wait myself!

Sh!t me tooo bro I'm all a tither! 8p

uawaterskier
04-02-2008, 09:02 PM
i dont care what exam i have that day...i have also changed my mind, Ill be CSM as well.

Naw, not reallly

sk8salomon
04-02-2008, 09:21 PM

must be some heifers for a killer wake then...

wakechic2786
04-02-2008, 09:43 PM
must be some heifers for a killer wake then...
Nah, actually I'm the only one who boards or skies! They are just coming along to have a good weekend! I'll just have to teach one of them how to pull me!

sk8salomon
04-02-2008, 11:51 PM
I'll just have to teach one of them how to pull me!

that's what HE said...

trickskier
04-03-2008, 06:39 AM
Nah, actually I'm the only one who boards or skies! They are just coming along to have a good weekend! I'll just have to teach one of them how to pull me!
I don't think you'll have anything to worry about there...............
I'm SURE there will be plenty of ropes in the H2o just waiting to give you a pull............:rolleyes:

Chief
04-03-2008, 06:52 AM
Wakechic you sure have put the spring in a lot of peoples step.

Chief
04-03-2008, 06:54 AM

Now that's some funny (but true) shizzit! No matter who you are!

Monte
04-03-2008, 08:13 AM
That is great news. We look forward to meeting you and your crew. There will be enough folks there that someone can teach your freinds how to board and/or ski too. Meaghan Major and DougG really helped Leah out a lot with her skills. She had never been able to get up before CSM 07. Now she is just as addicted to it as the rest of us.

ShamrockIV
04-03-2008, 08:20 AM
cool do u think meaghan can help my wife out???

coz
04-03-2008, 08:56 AM

Hey Wakechic, about those stand ups you like to enjoy while your in the boat, don't bother bringing any because it looks like from your announcment there will be plenty in hand at CSM. :D

D3skier
04-03-2008, 09:01 AM
I'd be happy if someone would just teach the wife how to drive the boat and not be afraid of pulling me once in a while

so where's this picture of the crew... we're still waiting on it....

wakeX2wake
04-03-2008, 09:30 AM

heck w/ that... she needs to help me out that chick can ride circles around me and just about any of my friends...

i'm kidding... i don't know what it is... girls can help girls better than guys... it frustrates me to NO END... if a girl on my boat wants to try wakeboarding it never fails... me or my buddies will give them everything they need to know about getting up and staying on the board and preventing a pancake (where you turn the board w/ toes toward the boat and the front edge catches... yea it's UGLY)... they'll struggle and struggle... then a g/f that has rode maybe 10 times will get back there tell them all the same stuff and they'll get up... i don't understand it

::threadjack complete::

Monte
04-03-2008, 10:16 AM

I'm sure she will if you ask her. It didn't take much convincing to get her help with Leah.. It took more convincing to get leah to go out to get taught..

wakeX2wake
04-03-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm sure she will if you ask her. It didn't take much convincing to get her help with Leah.. It took more convincing to get leah to go out to get taught..

that's awesome... a lot of those pros can turn in to major @$$ holes... which i don't understand... that's why i like being on the water so much... everybody is in a good mood and wants to have fun and hang out and try to make other people better

wakechic2786
04-03-2008, 10:45 AM
That is great news. We look forward to meeting you and your crew. There will be enough folks there that someone can teach your freinds how to board and/or ski too. Meaghan Major and DougG really helped Leah out a lot with her skills. She had never been able to get up before CSM 07. Now she is just as addicted to it as the rest of us.
That is AWESOME! I was looking forward to just meeting her but to be able to get some tips from here would be great. I wish Will Christien was going to be there but I like Megan too.

And I would love to get a pull behind a REAL wakeboard boat! I still haven't even got any sacs in mine.

wakeX2wake
04-03-2008, 10:49 AM
all it takes is some ballast and a tower and you've got a "real wakeboat"... just may not have the agressive paint scheme... i had a '93 maristar and i just got tired of the fat sacs and wanted a system so i upgraded

wakechic2786
04-03-2008, 10:51 AM
all it takes is some ballast and a tower and you've got a "real wakeboat"... just may not have the agressive paint scheme... i had a '93 maristar and i just got tired of the fat sacs and wanted a system so i upgraded
The only problem with me is that I don't have the extra cash right now. So, it will just have to wait. Has anyone heard anything about the new Monster Tower 2? It looks a whole lot better than the first one. I really want the ND tower but I just can't spend that much money right now.

wakeX2wake
04-03-2008, 11:09 AM
ehh... credit... it's just payments... my thinking is i'll save up money to buy stuff i could have already had!!!... just kidding... i feel you there i've bought a whole new wakeboard setup jacket and wetsuit in the past week... i'm feeling it too... can't wait for Friday to get here

the M2 looks good... i would make sure you for real do your homework and follow the install directions explicitly... spider cracks in your fiberglass will NOT be pretty or cheap

wakeX2wake
04-03-2008, 11:12 AM
p.s. i've got 3 440lbs fat sacs and pump i'm looking to sell for $250

erkoehler
04-03-2008, 11:15 AM
In that case I need you to post a picutes of all these girls, so I can decide if I'm going or not..... 8p

CARPOOL?

What boat should we bring?

RexDog1
04-03-2008, 11:26 AM
So should I bring my wife or…no???:rolleyes:

D3skier
04-03-2008, 11:30 AM
CARPOOL?

What boat should we bring?

if you're going to carpool and that many people it sounds like you'll need the X-80

wakechic2786
04-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Sorry I don't have any pics of them! I haven't even met one of them. She is a friend of a friend. I just told them to bring some girls that would be fun to hang out with! Hoping that there will be more than 4 of us.

MYMC
04-03-2008, 11:31 AM
This all sounds like so much fun I think I'll come too! I'd like to meet Maeghan as well...:rolleyes:

coz
04-03-2008, 11:32 AM
i would make sure you for real do your homework and follow the install directions explicitly... spider cracks in your fiberglass will NOT be pretty or cheap

This is what happened on my last boat :mad: I installed the tower per the instructions (Joystick tower) and after a couple times out it started the spider cracks. What I had to do is cut 6 pieces of fiberglass cloth bigger than the backing plate and layered them in with resin one at a time (24 pieces) it did a great reinforcement job but convincing the guy that was buying it that there wouldn't be anymore cracks was another story. :confused:

D3skier
04-03-2008, 11:32 AM
This all sounds like so much fun I think I'll come too! I'd like to meet Maeghan as well...:rolleyes:

HA HA HA.. smart apple.... look forward to seeing you there.

stuartmcnair
04-03-2008, 11:33 AM
The only problem with me is that I don't have the extra cash right now. So, it will just have to wait. Has anyone heard anything about the new Monster Tower 2? It looks a whole lot better than the first one. I really want the ND tower but I just can't spend that much money right now.

get the ND...trust me, worth the money for not only the look but the stability of it

ShamrockIV
04-03-2008, 11:33 AM

call nd!! they are not really that much more expensive than monster 2!
they are gonna install one at nd for my 205.(if i keep it!!)

Monte
04-03-2008, 11:38 AM

She's a really nice gal;) 8p I bet she'd like to meet you too:D

TMCNo1
04-03-2008, 11:55 AM

I bet if ya'll ever got together you'd make a lovely couple!:D

I would imagine something like this! Is it real or is it Photoshop?

RexDog1
04-03-2008, 11:56 AM

.................................... LOL :rolleyes:

MYMC
04-03-2008, 11:59 AM
There are soooooo many lines left open here...

MYMC
04-03-2008, 12:01 PM

So funny looking at that picture, only a year ago and my son is about a foot taller! Maeghan is now a college grad and getting ready for law school...man time goes by too fast!

RexDog1
04-03-2008, 12:05 PM

Wow that it a good Photoshop!!!! Looks like a Hooters parking lot???:rolleyes:
I do like that photo :D it must me nice to be Mike :rolleyes:

KnoxX2
04-03-2008, 12:17 PM
She's a really nice gal;) I bet she'd like to meet you too:D

Monte you are so PC:rolleyes: 8p

TMCNo1
04-03-2008, 12:35 PM

Now what makes you think that's a Hooters parking lot? Is it all the "Handicap" and "No leg Humping "signs?:rolleyes: :cool: :D

RexDog1
04-03-2008, 12:39 PM
Now what makes you think that's a Hooters parking lot? Is it all the "Handicap" and "No leg Humping "signs?:rolleyes: :cool: :D

No in the back right of the photo there is a # A746b-758 electric box, and there was only one sold in NC and it was sold to Hooters :rolleyes:

Monte
04-03-2008, 12:41 PM
So funny looking at that picture, only a year ago and my son is about a foot taller! Maeghan is now a college grad and getting ready for law school...man time goes by too fast!

Law school? Way to go Maeghan...

I have this ticket that I uh got.. <<<<Joking, joking,

TMCNo1
04-03-2008, 12:53 PM
No in the back right of the photo there is a # A746b-758 electric box, and there was only one sold in NC and it was sold to Hooters

Was that a Westinghouse or Square D number?:confused: :rolleyes: :D

KnoxX2
04-03-2008, 12:55 PM
No in the back right of the photo there is a # A746b-758 electric box, and there was only one sold in NC and it was sold to Hooters :rolleyes:

OK and how do you know this?????

Never mind I don't want to know....................Darn stalkers:rolleyes: :D

TMCNo1
04-03-2008, 01:00 PM
OK and how do you know this?????

Never mind I don't want to know....................Darn stalkers:rolleyes: :D

Is it he parks in front of the electrical equipment in a Handicap space and reads it everytime he gets out????????????

wakeX2wake
04-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Is it he parks in front of the electrical equipment in a Handicap space and reads it everytime he gets out????????????

i think the word we're looking for here is... plausible

trickskier
04-03-2008, 01:49 PM
So should I bring my wife or…no???:rolleyes:
That depends on how much you want to hang out and drink with Trick!?!?!?.............. :friday:

KnoxX2
04-03-2008, 02:09 PM
That depends on how much you want to hang out and drink with Trick!?!?!?.............. :friday:

I thought you were the King of Kitchen Passes :rolleyes: :D

MYMC
04-03-2008, 02:29 PM
I do like that photo :D it must me nice to be Mike :rolleyes:
Its not bad from my end...;)

trickskier
04-03-2008, 02:45 PM
I thought you were the King of Kitchen Passes :rolleyes: :D
I am........................;)

wakeX2wake
04-03-2008, 05:10 PM
wakechic... you might want to check some of these towers out if you're kind of in the market...

Samson Towers on MasterCrafts (http://www.samsonsports.com/gallery.html?guid=http://picasaweb.google.com/data/entry/base/user/samsonsportstowers/albumid/5163999387244170609?alt=rss&hl=en_US)

H20skeefreek
04-04-2008, 01:44 AM
I could try to get you a deal on a skylon swoop extreme. www.skylonsports.com

SkiDog
04-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Sorry I don't have any pics of them! I haven't even met one of them. She is a friend of a friend. I just told them to bring some girls that would be fun to hang out with! Hoping that there will be more than 4 of us.
Ya'll better hurry up and book a place to stay!

SkiDog
04-04-2008, 09:07 AM
That is AWESOME! I was looking forward to just meeting her but to be able to get some tips from here would be great. I wish Will Christien was going to be there but I like Megan too.

And I would love to get a pull behind a REAL wakeboard boat! I still haven't even got any sacs in mine.
Dog wish Will Christien would be there too!!!!!!!!!!:worthy: :worthy: :love: :love:

trickskier
04-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Dog wish Will Christien would be there too!!!!!!!!!! :worthy: :love: :love:
She was at the BAWS annual reunion..................:rolleyes:

wakechic2786
04-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Ya'll better hurry up and book a place to stay!
Yeah, I know. Do ya'll know of anywhere we can set up camp?

lanier92prostar
04-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Check the 1st post of the CSM thread. There is a campground at Copperhead.

Doug G
04-05-2008, 02:24 AM

LOL ... Someone finally invited you too 8p I heard that guy from Charlotte MC knows how to throw a party ! you gotta watch out for that Meaghan, I hear she has a thing for pink ... jus sayin ... Congrats on the graduatoin Meaghan.

Monte, thanks but Meaghan really did the teaching, I was just handling the motivation ...

Wakechic I don't think you will have to worry about sacs in your boat at CSM .. I am sure there will be enough drooling leg humper volunteers to bring their sacs. BTW some of the best riding I have ever witnessed was a few dudes behind a bayliner with no wake. They had to learn skill instead of using a crutch . They were so I good with no wake I had to see it with a wake so I offered a pull, they were launching so high I lost them in the mirror. The first guy bailed cuz he got so high he almost sh.t himself.

I think there may be some room in a condo that a few really laid back people are sharing. They are the harmless old types. Just have to make sure you don't interrupt their afternoon naps. Bet if you post up they might offer some space ;)

SkiDog
04-05-2008, 07:47 AM
LOL ... Someone finally invited you too 8p I heard that guy from Charlotte MC knows how to throw a party ! you gotta watch out for that Meaghan, I hear she has a thing for pink ... jus sayin ... Congrats on the graduatoin Meaghan.

Monte, thanks but Meaghan really did the teaching, I was just handling the motivation ...

Wakechic I don't think you will have to worry about sacs in your boat at CSM .. I am sure there will be enough drooling leg humper volunteers to bring their sacs. BTW some of the best riding I have ever witnessed was a few dudes behind a bayliner with no wake. They had to learn skill instead of using a crutch . They were so I good with no wake I had to see it with a wake so I offered a pull, they were launching so high I lost them in the mirror. The first guy bailed cuz he got so high he almost sh.t himself.

I think there may be some room in a condo that a few really laid back people are sharing. They are the harmless old types. Just have to make sure you don't interrupt their afternoon naps. Bet if you post up they might offer some space ;)

Easy on the OLD. there mystro!:D And also, we don't need no stinking NAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

wakechic2786
04-05-2008, 12:46 PM
LOL! I'm trying to find somewhere I can set up my tent at! I'm going to call some campgrounds in the area but I'm betting that they are full up. We might have to find a hotel room as a last resort. Or just sleep in the truck!

03 35th Anniversary
04-05-2008, 01:09 PM
LOL! I'm trying to find somewhere I can set up my tent at! I'm going to call some campgrounds in the area but I'm betting that they are full up. We might have to find a hotel room as a last resort. Or just sleep in the truck!What a way to send all the Leg Humpers into 5th gear..... :D

Monte
04-05-2008, 01:15 PM
LOL! I'm trying to find somewhere I can set up my tent at! I'm going to call some campgrounds in the area but I'm betting that they are full up. We might have to find a hotel room as a last resort. Or just sleep in the truck!

Copperhead has plenty of campsites I'm sure they are not full. Hammer and lanier prostar are planning to camp there too..

wakechic2786
04-05-2008, 02:00 PM
I'm going to call them first thing Monday morning and see if I can get a site.