PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Mastercraft

Chicago MC
04-01-2005, 04:56 PM
Wanted to drop everyone a note letting you all know that Chicago Mastercraft, located in Fox Lake Ill, is under new management. Will Forge is still with us and continues to provide outstanding service. Stop on by and check out our lastest arrivals or give us a call at 847.973.0800.

Smitty
04-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Are you looking for any new sales or marketing people?

JimN
04-01-2005, 07:47 PM
Chicago MC- what happened to the other management? Same location? (isn't there supposed to be an 'i' in Will's last name?)

Would you mind asking him if he wants to go bowling in Syracuse?

6balls
04-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Welcome Chicago MC, I've heard a lot of great things about the new team from the folks in Tennessee.

Chicago MC
04-02-2005, 12:41 PM
Thanx Jim, you are correct, My last name does contain an " I " I'll meet you at the lanes next time Im in Syracuse for tech training. Do you know when Alan has the next classes?

See ya later

Will Forgie @ Chicago MasterCraft home of the legend.

JimN
04-02-2005, 01:15 PM
You weren't talking about yourself in that other post in the third person, like an athlete, were you?

I don't know when tech training is but it would be interesting to go down there again. For the bowling, you understand. I haven't talked with Alan since the last time we were there, but we did e-mail a few times. Isn't there a spring session every year? What did you go for last year- new product?

Do you still have any of those "get in free" cards?

Chicago MC
04-02-2005, 02:42 PM
Smitty wrote "Are you looking for any new sales or marketing people?"

Give us a call and we can talk about it. We are looking for some good people to help us out.

JimN Chicago MC- what happened to the other management? Same location?

Riverview Marine bought Chicago MasterCraft from the previous owners.
Same location(for now), same name, same number, same Will Forgie-run service.

rodltg2
04-02-2005, 05:37 PM
i travel through chicago alot on my way to brasil. how far is your dealership from downtown?

Chicago MC
04-03-2005, 02:30 PM
rodltg2 we are about an hour away from downtown, maybe a little more with traffic.

Zach S
04-04-2005, 04:47 PM
I was in the store the other day, the place looks good. Looked to me like you could use some more pro shop type of merchandise.

Chicago MC
04-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Zach S
Thanks. We are getting the proshop stuff going now. We will be carrying Gator Boards, Proline Ropes and accessories, Phase 5 wake surfboards, and stuff from Barefoot Int. and Fly High. There will be more later, but we wanted to get something started.

Zach S
04-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Sounds good. My parents live on Mineola bay, so I am in the area a few times each summer. I will make sure to swing by.

milkmania
04-06-2005, 04:43 PM
my last trip to Chicago..........

http://www.writeonrice.com/chicow.jpg

note: I'm not in the picture

Seahorse
04-13-2005, 01:48 PM
Ya, those Chicago Mastercraft Guys are HOTTTTTTTT! 8p

(As a newbie to Team Mastercraft, I finally made it on this forum - pretty cool!)

By the way, Will, I have something here you might want to get soon!

www.bsboardshop.com

Chicago MC
04-13-2005, 06:35 PM
Seahorse Thanks, but we don't look half as good as that one chick at The Board Shop!! HAHA. We love you, Keni.
What you got for Will. Ken and I were just up there and picked up that suit for his chick, but was there something else?
And when's the new X-Star in?

Seahorse
04-15-2005, 12:24 PM
Oh, ya, that was it - the suit for his chick. LOL See, I'm gone for a week and I know NOTHING! Not to mention I missed a day of riding already?!

The X-Star rolled into Summerset TODAY!!! :D So as soon as it gets it's shrink wrap off and all [BS]-ed out, it's OURS!!

6balls
04-15-2005, 04:08 PM
Did you see my PS197? It was most likely rollin with your X-Star.

Seahorse
04-19-2005, 04:33 PM
I believe I did see it - what color is it?

I CAN'T WAIT to get in my new boat!!

erkoehler
04-23-2005, 12:53 AM
Any pics of the new ride?

gene dobies
04-23-2005, 12:35 PM
i travel through chicago alot on my way to brasil. how far is your dealership from downtown?

What part of Brasil are you from. Been there 7 times to different states. Love the pople, customs and food.

rodltg2
04-23-2005, 01:00 PM
im not from brasil, but i travel there alot for business . i import granite and marble. i spend alot of time in sao paulo, rio, vitoria, & cacheiro. my favorite town is vitoria. no tourist which means no worries of crime, weather always warm. ive seen people skiing right in the bay by my hotel. never have had a chance to ski , but i have in chile.