PDA

View Full Version : mastercraft movie

Gerd
03-29-2008, 12:09 PM
I got an invite from our local MC dealer to a mastercraft movie premier.
Has anyone seen it yet? Should be a good time, these guys put something on every spring with food,beer & wine and lots of laughs. :cool:

Farmer Ted
03-29-2008, 03:44 PM
I got an invite from our local MC dealer to a mastercraft movie premier.
Has anyone seen it yet? Should be a good time, these guys put something on every spring with food,beer & wine and lots of laughs. :cool:

If it's anything like the 40th book, I bet it will be loaded full of X-boats, 3 dealers, 2 families, financial guru Carlton Kemp and a small blurb about the 38 years of building them funky boats with the engine that gets in the way and has a pole you bang your knee on everytime you try and get into the drivers seat.......

Hope it's not his way to make you special and show you Rewind '08?

jkski
03-29-2008, 04:05 PM
I'd bet it will be the Oakley Push Process video, as a lot of dealers are doing this. The video is 100% wakeboarding and it has a lot of cool footage.

Enjoy.

Gerd
03-29-2008, 05:54 PM
I'll write a review tomorrow after I see it. Worse comes to worse, I'm sure the food should be good....and the beer.

Gerd
03-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Oakley it was, and a short ski film called momentum. Some amazing shots in the oakley film though. A good motivator if the ice ever gets of the lake. Not that I'd ever try the stuff those boys (and girls) are capable of.