PDA

View Full Version : Upholstery shop in AZ?

DAinAZ
03-29-2008, 10:44 AM
Does anyone know of a good upholstery shop in AZ? I have a 92 Prostar 190 that needs a new drivers seat and back seat. The vinyl actually held up, but all the threads dry rotted out and now all the panels are splitting apart. I know I can't sew it back together because the vinyl has gotten brittle.

Not sure if anyone knows if Jim the "Upholstery Guy" in TN is still doing this, but not sure how much it would cost to ship the pieces out and back.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

coz
03-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Does anyone know of a good upholstery shop in AZ? I have a 92 Prostar 190 that needs a new drivers seat and back seat. The vinyl actually held up, but all the threads dry rotted out and now all the panels are splitting apart. I know I can't sew it back together because the vinyl has gotten brittle.

Not sure if anyone knows if Jim the "Upholstery Guy" in TN is still doing this, but not sure how much it would cost to ship the pieces out and back.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Try here: Mesa Marine and Upholstery
(480) 830-2949
7433 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85207

Or this:http://local.yahoo.com/results;_ylt=AqERNKbIsA5koUHma3HXiwOHNcIF;_ylv=3?p =boat+upholstery&csz=phoenix%2C+AZ

Nice to see another AZer in here :D Where do you go around the valley?
:D

spanielman50
03-29-2008, 09:24 PM
any place to ski around yuma?

coz
03-29-2008, 09:30 PM
any place to ski around yuma?

Personally don't know bout that part of Az but the Phoenix Valley area has a good choice of places. :D

DAinAZ
03-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Nice to see another AZer in here :D Where do you go around the valley?
:D
99% of the time at Lake Pleasant. I'm up in the NW valley, so that is the closest and most convenient, although not the best water due to crowding. Weekdays or weekend early mornings work good.

Matt L.
04-01-2008, 10:29 AM
The first and last time we went to Pleasant going in putting in and pulling out was a jackass festival! Drunks trying to wreck boats, jumping for the dock and missing. Cussing on a cell phone so loudly that everyone, including kids, could hear while trying to load a boat. After I chewed him a new one, his driver almost put the truck in the water, his boat floated off and he had to swim for it. He was such an *** nobody even offered to tow it back.

Later

Matt

Matt L.
04-01-2008, 10:29 AM
oops DP____________

coz
04-01-2008, 10:45 AM
The first and last time we went to Pleasant going in putting in and pulling out was a jackass festival! Drunks trying to wreck boats, jumping for the dock and missing. Cussing on a cell phone so loudly that everyone, including kids, could hear while trying to load a boat. After I chewed him a new one, his driver almost put the truck in the water, his boat floated off and he had to swim for it. He was such an *** nobody even offered to tow it back.

Later

Matt

Yep! I've heard Pleasant can be un-Pleasant :confused: I do like the way they post the cops at the exits and arrest and impound boats of everyone driving out drunk. And reports are they arrest alot of people. :D