PDA

View Full Version : 1979 Owners Maual

danhugo
04-01-2005, 07:03 AM
I Live In South Arica And Own A '79 Or '80 Master Craft - Where Can I Source An Owners / Service Manual?

Cloaked
04-01-2005, 05:12 PM
I have had three project boats (79, 83, 85) and they all seem to follow the same service and manual orientation for the engine and mechanical components. The interior changed from year to year (slightly), then came the velvet drive vs powerslot transmissions (which are different in functionality of performance) but the service of fluids should be close to the same, and then of course the windshield templates changed (no big deal). I guess my point here is to not overlook a manual of any of the years that I mentioned as I think they are all about the same (from my experience).

I have a manual for an 85 (scannable to a PDF file). I might be able to find the manual for the 79 I had. Lemme' look over the weekend, as it may be in one of several places.

André
04-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Well ,gentlemens you've been on the board all day and you didn't even Welcome this guy???
Ok,so I'll do it!
Welcome to the board danhugo!
Maybe if you E mail Team Mastercraft they could send you a photocopy of one IF they have it for a 79!
There's a couples of guy here with 79.I'm sure someone can help you out!
Not much in the laters owners manual,so i doubt a 79 with help you that much...
Your best bet is to ask questions here where you USUALLY (Get that guys? LOL) get a couples of fast answers .Also ,use the SEARCH tool for FAQs.
Good luck!
When exactly is waterski season in South Africa ?

JEREMY79
04-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Welcome man. I also have a 79. I have no owners manual. I emailed MasterCraft and they told me they didnt have one. :rolleyes: yeah right.
If I ever find one I will hook you up as long as you promise to do the same.

east tx skier
04-02-2005, 12:37 PM
Welcome. I think they were still using PCM then, right? Skidim.com has lots of pcm service manuals (not sure if they'll work for a 79, but it's worth a try).

Nova Scotia Skier
04-02-2005, 04:54 PM
I have an owners manual and a service manual for mine. It's for a '79 I believe,although my boat is an '82. If you want, I can see if I can photocopy it or maybe scan it and send it to you. PM me if you would like me to do that.

danhugo
04-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Thanx a lot. Whould appreciate if you could email the copy - danhugo@psgkonsult.co.za

danhugo
04-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Ski season - Sept through April - If you are really desperate - a wetsuite would be good enough for middle winter - July to August

danhugo
04-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Be great if you could scan any othe manuals mentioned. Email to dan@psgkonsult.co.za

Thanx

DAN

sam196370
07-13-2011, 04:46 PM
Hello, recently purchased a '79 S&S - finding a manual is not easy; could if there's one that could be photocopied and emailed I'd be forever grateful: sam@cruicefinancial.com or sam.vanallen@gmail.com.

Thank you

Slinkyredfoot
07-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Owners manual for boat and engine sent to your gmail address. Happy boating

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
07-13-2011, 06:18 PM
Hello, recently purchased a '79 S&S - finding a manual is not easy; could if there's one that could be photocopied and emailed I'd be forever grateful: sam@cruicefinancial.com or sam.vanallen@gmail.com.

Thank you

There under under the knowledge section above just select year and model then download...