PDA

View Full Version : Who is running the shop?

h2oskifreak
03-25-2008, 04:11 PM
What is with all the comments on this board regarding poor customer service with M.C. swag? It can't, not be true, with all the "Where the hell is my coffee table book?" and "Anyone get their backpacks?" Levels of membership, missing cards and on and on. Sounds like somebody ought to start rollin some heads where it needs to be done. If I was M.C. management I would look closely at this board and start personally getting to the bottom of why this is happening. I know they can't be that sloppy with boat sales. Am I right or is it not as bad as it appears?

bmeth11
03-25-2008, 04:14 PM
not that there hasn't been slow service, because i can't imagine this many complaints if there weren't some truth to... but i became a team member back the middle of february and it took about 3 wks and i received my membership card in the mail and it took less than a week for me to receive my order from the proshop... so i've had nothing but A++++ service from mastercraft.com and my dealership RAMBO

coz
03-25-2008, 04:22 PM
What is with all the comments on this board regarding poor customer service with M.C. swag? It can't, not be true, with all the "Where the hell is my coffee table book?" and "Anyone get their backpacks?" Levels of membership, missing cards and on and on. Sounds like somebody ought to start rollin some heads where it needs to be done. If I was M.C. management I would look closely at this board and start personally getting to the bottom of why this is happening. I know they can't be that sloppy with boat sales. Am I right or is it not as bad as it appears?

Is there actually someone from MC on this board or is it just owners? :confused:

Ric
03-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Well there is that Mike guy

Lennyp04
03-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Well there is that Mike guy

I've heard of that guy before......:rolleyes:

Ric
03-25-2008, 05:06 PM
I've heard of that guy before......:rolleyes: Ya, motorhead. Probably who freak should call to find out what freak is going on out there in vonore.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-25-2008, 06:06 PM
work work work work