PDA

View Full Version : Adding Mini Tower with Existing Bimini

hunthearin
03-25-2008, 03:59 AM
Whats up everyone...I'm new to team talk as I just purchased a 2008 Prostar 197 today from Bennetts Water Ski School outside of Baton Rouge (anyone heard of it?) Anyways, this boat had an existing bimini top and I am having the guys at Bennetts order and install a MC mini tower over the existing bimini. I did not order the bimini top for the new mini tower because it seemed stupid replacing a perfectly good bimini that was included with the boat. Was this a mistake? It is my understanding that many feel that the mini tower is cramped and there is a head clearance problem - will the bimini sitting under it add to this problem? Is there anyone with this same configuration who could make me feel better about this?

Thanks for your help :D

-Hunt

snork
03-25-2008, 08:18 AM
If you have the Bimini under the mini tower you will not have to worry about hitting your head on the tower:D

Jim@BAWS
03-25-2008, 08:27 AM
Whats up everyone...I'm new to team talk as I just purchased a 2008 Prostar 197 today from Bennetts Water Ski School outside of Baton Rouge (anyone heard of it?) Anyways, this boat had an existing bimini top and I am having the guys at Bennetts order and install a MC mini tower over the existing bimini. I did not order the bimini top for the new mini tower because it seemed stupid replacing a perfectly good bimini that was included with the boat. Was this a mistake? It is my understanding that many feel that the mini tower is cramped and there is a head clearance problem - will the bimini sitting under it add to this problem? Is there anyone with this same configuration who could make me feel better about this?

Thanks for your help :D

-Hunt

It ain't gonna work! A bimini UNDER the mini tower is LESS head room !!! Sorry Get the Mini tower bimini top

Jim@BAWS

TMCNo1
03-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Welcome to Team Talk!