PDA

View Full Version : Rear PCM Sticker on S&S

c_pohja
03-22-2008, 06:59 PM
I am getting ready to redo some of the stickers on my 84 S&S. Does anybody have a good pic of the original rear PCM sticker from this era? When I got the boat it has two different ones. (one is actaully paint) Please see the pic.

TMCNo1
03-22-2008, 07:18 PM
Trace the one you like, take to local sign shop or talk to TT member Farmer Ted @ http://www.needadecal.com/ have 2 new ones made, remove old, install new.

c_pohja
03-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the link, I was wondering if anybody had an idea what the factory one looked like. I would like to keep the boat as orginal. Most seem to have the round sticker on the back, but i thought i read (on TMC) that some came with the PCM decal. Can anybody confirm which one is the original or have a pic from an original boat?

Farmer Ted
03-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the link, I was wondering if anybody had an idea what the factory one looked like. I would like to keep the boat as orginal. Most seem to have the round sticker on the back, but i thought i read (on TMC) that some came with the PCM decal. Can anybody confirm which one is the original or have a pic from an original boat?

Check an old manual or ad? I can hook you up if you get me a picture....

c_pohja
03-23-2008, 09:09 PM
I have the original manual and one ad, neither of them have a good enouch view. thanks for the idea. I will be calling you when i know what I want though. Im most likly doing all the decals. Stars, side MasterCraft, the PCMs, and one of those cool skier decals i saw on ebay.

drbesvold1
03-23-2008, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the link, I was wondering if anybody had an idea what the factory one looked like. I would like to keep the boat as orginal. Most seem to have the round sticker on the back, but i thought i read (on TMC) that some came with the PCM decal. Can anybody confirm which one is the original or have a pic from an original boat? i really recommend that if you find the original pic to have farmer ted do the work he does awsome work and very reasonable price to i had all my decals done for my 88 190 done by him and he did a great job on mine

TMCNo1
03-23-2008, 09:35 PM

What is pictured on your boat (pic #1) is just like any of the others I have seen. If one is decal and one is painted, I would think the decal one (pic #1) is the correct one and measurements to Farmer Ted is all he needs with the pics you have posted, but please verify that with him.

Farmer Ted
03-23-2008, 10:12 PM
Here's a rough and dirty one................

TMCNo1
03-24-2008, 05:03 AM
You won't find service like that anywhere else! I rest my case!

c_pohja
03-24-2008, 06:19 PM
That is good service!! Farmer Ted I will be in touch. Can you PM me about how far out you are? I will also need reg #'s