PDA

View Full Version : skiing tommorow

rodltg2
03-30-2005, 08:45 PM
cant pass this up taking the day off tommorow..

MarkP
03-30-2005, 08:53 PM
Looks great. You goin out in the AM?

AirJunky
03-30-2005, 08:56 PM
Is it just me or is that WeatherRoom service that the TMC site uses for it's weather, way off base? Earlier this week the temps in their forcasts for my area were 25 - 30 degrees off. They were forcasting snow, when everyone else was saying rain & wind. It changed every few hours too. From extremely off, to right on, then way off again.
Anyway, if your taking the day off, I'd suggest you check a more reliable site before you commit.
And if their right..... good luck & enjoy!

rodltg2
03-30-2005, 09:04 PM
mine is usually accurate. today is nice but a small breeze, hopefully tomorrow is better. going out around noon.

MarkP
03-30-2005, 09:08 PM
Is it just me or is that WeatherRoom service that the TMC site uses for it's weather, way off base? Earlier this week the temps in their forcasts for my area were 25 - 30 degrees off. They were forcasting snow, when everyone else was saying rain & wind. It changed every few hours too. From extremely off, to right on, then way off again.
Anyway, if your taking the day off, I'd suggest you check a more reliable site before you commit.
Sometimes they are right on. Other times it looks like the wrong towns weather

Sounds cool rod. Iíll be wishing it was me

Leroy
03-30-2005, 09:19 PM
Do you have your zip code in your profile? It should be live from the Weather room, so its normally pretty accurate.

flyinryn
04-01-2005, 02:30 AM
so how was it did you make it out to still water today...

also do you know if they are still trying to sell that place?

rodltg2
04-01-2005, 01:40 PM
yes, skiing was great! the owners arent trying to sell but they will if someone pays the 3milllion price tag.