PDA

View Full Version : Breakin the law breakin the law... da da.

Gonzo
03-18-2008, 10:53 PM
I was looking on NC wildlife for a checklist to make sure the boat had everything for the man ( not sure on the Fire Ext...:rolleyes: ) and I stumbled on this, I had to laugh.

Yep Broke every one of these at least 3 or 4 times coming up, but one thing for sure my kids never will.:D 8p. Number 3 was always the most fun.

LKNMC
03-19-2008, 12:34 AM
Were you stoned when you broke the law

Sorry had to say it

Gonzo
03-19-2008, 12:45 AM
Not stoned... young and insane for sure. I cringe at some of the crap I did, some that they would ding you for today isnt so bad though... Boat Os can be fun!

TMCNo1
03-19-2008, 06:59 AM
I know people, who know people, that can tell people and I'm gonna tell on you!:D

flipper
03-19-2008, 10:40 AM
I've broke a couple of them, can't say all of them.

edit: okay, most of them

wakeX2wake
03-19-2008, 10:52 AM
so basically that says you don't have to wear a life jacket in the water while skiing as long as somebody in the boat is watching?... wouldn't fly here... kid rode on a private lake ina closed competition and a game warden (who had apparently stumbled onto the stream of truck coming to this place) told him that if he didn't have on a jacket his next pass he would write him a ticket... yea he got a ticket

Gonzo
03-19-2008, 11:54 AM
so basically that says you don't have to wear a life jacket in the water while skiing as long as somebody in the boat is watching?...

I wondered about that too, to read it you can ski without a Jacket unless the driver is the only one in the boat and there is no rearview mirror..... I would like to say I have never done it but that would be lying. After doing more digging I found a list on the web that said skiers must wear one, makes me wonder about Barefoot suits though, but the man is not usually out that early hes still getting doughnuts.

wakeX2wake
03-19-2008, 12:09 PM
I wondered about that too, to read it you can ski without a Jacket unless the driver is the only one in the boat and there is no rearview mirror..... I would like to say I have never done it but that would be lying. After doing more digging I found a list on the web that said skiers must wear one, makes me wonder about Barefoot suits though, but the man is not usually out that early hes still getting doughnuts.

i'll be really honest... i don't like riding or skiing w/o a life jacket on... and it's not for worry of drowning... i don't know about other readers here but my life jacket is body armor... i'm thinking about going to a front zip jacket just so i have more padding on my ribs for those failed raley attempts this summer