PDA

View Full Version : Hinesville GA

Gonzo
03-17-2008, 10:47 PM
I will be there on business March 30-April 2nd... Afternoons should be avalible the 31st and 1st... and no I am not pulling your leg.:D

lanier92prostar
03-17-2008, 11:43 PM
Ski Dog is near Hinesville on the Ga coast.

TMCNo1
03-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Ski Dog is near Hinesville on the Ga coast.

If you meet up with Skidog, bring enough money for the bail bond!:rolleyes:

ShamrockIV
03-18-2008, 12:56 PM
hinesville is aways from the coast!! u headed to ft stewart??

SkiDog
03-18-2008, 12:58 PM
If you meet up with Skidog, bring enough money for the bail bond!:rolleyes:
Hey, I KNOW people! We ain't going to JAIL! Are you kiddin me?! Sheriff is my next door neighbor! We's pals! I have NEVER spent the night at his bed & breakfast! Came close though!:D

SkiDog
03-18-2008, 01:01 PM
I will be there on business March 30-April 2nd... Afternoons should be avalible the 31st and 1st... and no I am not pulling your leg.:D
Why are you headed there? Military?

Gonzo
03-18-2008, 01:23 PM
I work for Madison River Communications, who owned Coastal, who are now both owned by CenturyTel. We have some Traning down there. They tell me we are out by 5 every day, but I am not sure about water/air temp down there, I figure being close to the coast and futher south folks may be skiing in early April. :confused:

alletric
03-18-2008, 01:23 PM
Best thing about Hinesville is you are 45 minutes from Savannah and St. Simmons island. Beyond that not a lot happen from a civilian perspective. Although you can take HWY 67 North toward Statesboro and watch the tanks have range practice. The tanks are a few hundred yards off the road with their back to you. Those babies will knock you back when they fire.

Gonzo
03-18-2008, 01:25 PM
Hey, I KNOW people! We ain't going to JAIL! Are you kiddin me?! Sheriff is my next door neighbor! We's pals! I have NEVER spent the night at his bed & breakfast! Came close though!:D

They probably wouldnt let you bring that big round cuddle buddy of yours anyway (see old avitar, I am sure Mrs. Ski Dog is beautiful)

SkiDog
03-18-2008, 01:26 PM
I work for Madison River Communications, who owned Coastal, who are now both owned by CenturyTel. We have some Traning down there. They tell me we are out by 5 every day, but I am not sure about water/air temp down there, I figure being close to the coast and futher south folks may be skiing in early April. :confused:

I'm not too sure that the water will be warm enough by then, at least for me anyways! Usually by may, then I'll take the plunge. But what the hell, we can grab a beer if you want to. let me know!DOG