PDA

View Full Version : Dashboard wiring

SkiDog
03-17-2008, 08:59 PM
I have a buddy that needs the wiring schematic for an 89 Tri-Star dashboard. Anybody got any suggestions?

JohnE
03-17-2008, 09:24 PM
I have a buddy that needs the wiring schematic for an 89 Tri-Star dashboard. Anybody got any suggestions?

I suggest asking Harold to put his draftsman skills to work one wire at a time.:D

TMCNo1
03-17-2008, 09:32 PM
I suggest asking Harold to put his draftsman skills to work one wire at a time.:D

He's already contacted me and I hooked him up with some info and directed him to Ski King who says he has a schematic at home! If we all can't get it fixed, then I guess it will explode into little bitty pieces. He lives in L-O-L, FL and chould contact the dealer there!

JohnE
03-17-2008, 09:34 PM
He's already contacted me and I hooked him up with some info and directed him to Ski King who says he has a schematic at home! If we all can't get it fixed, then I guess it will explode into little bitty pieces. He lives in L-O-L, FL and chould contact the dealer there!

Sheet, I was hoping you'd start tracing wires and that would distract you from taking care of that teak.;) :D

TMCNo1
03-17-2008, 09:42 PM
Sheet, I was hoping you'd start tracing wires and that would distract you from taking care of that teak.;) :D

The teak is taking care of itself, I was on the couch sleeping, (had some bad sheet storms, exhausted) when Skidog called and I never heard the phone. I woke up and Lynn told be to call the big dummy. I was hoping I would develope a big 'Poot' and let him hear it, but couldn't take the chance after the last 3 hours of problems! I know, TMI!!!!!!!!