PDA

View Full Version : A New TMC to be Member.....

jlf
03-16-2008, 10:34 PM
Well I've been a little slow at getting this on here but here she is...Our newest addition to the MasterCraft family. Lydia Iris was born on Wednesday March 5, 2008 at 7:07pm. She weighted 7 lbs 12 ozs and is 20 1/2 in. The doctor that did her examination in the hospital looked at her feet and made the statement, " I think you guys have a future barefooter here" Lance and I both laughed because this Doc didn't know us at all. Lydia has a life jacket already and we can't wait to get her on the water this summer. She has a full head of dark brown hair and blue eyes. I think she looks just like her Dad but with my head of hair. She is an absolute angel, only cries when she is hungry and is almost sleeping thought the night since she was born. She gets up once during the night and has made it through the whole night once.

This is me Friday Feb 29 when I started having contractions....false alarm.
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/cjothen/DSC01483_0002.jpg

This is Lydia Iris
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/cjothen/DSC01559_0077.jpg
One big happy family
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/cjothen/DSC01542_0061.jpg

drbesvold1
03-16-2008, 10:39 PM
congrats on the new baby hopefully soon you will get the new born out on the water and in some skis

jlf
03-16-2008, 10:41 PM
One more of Lydia
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s224/cjothen/FKTMP24_0020.jpg

TMCNo1
03-16-2008, 10:45 PM
She sure is a cutie and congratulations to you both!

erkoehler
03-16-2008, 10:48 PM
Glad to hear everything went ok....enjoy it now, before you know it she'll be headed to college!

coz
03-16-2008, 11:03 PM
One big happy family

Nice job! :) congratulations :toast:

pram
03-16-2008, 11:04 PM
Congrats. What a beautiful little girl

pkskier
03-16-2008, 11:06 PM
Congratulations, enjoy every minute of it because it goes by to fast.

whitedog
03-16-2008, 11:10 PM
Congratulations!! Enjoy ever minute, they grow up too fast. :)

Jesus_Freak
03-16-2008, 11:26 PM
Beautiful! Crying when hungry sounds like me.

jlf
03-16-2008, 11:50 PM
I may be a bit bias but I think she is just perfect!

Eric, thank you for checking in on us, sorry it took me so long to catch up. Been a little crazy around here adjusting to Motherhood and we've had some family medical issues also, so we've been very busy.

Motherhood is wonderful and I wouldn't trade it for anything!! We are doing our best to enjoy every moment with her, I can't believe it's almost been two weeks already!! It does go too fast!

erkoehler
03-17-2008, 12:01 AM
I may be a bit bias but I think she is just perfect!

Eric, thank you for checking in on us, sorry it took me so long to catch up. Been a little crazy around here adjusting to Motherhood and we've had some family medical issues also, so we've been very busy.

Motherhood is wonderful and I wouldn't trade it for anything!! We are doing our best to enjoy every moment with her, I can't believe it's almost been two weeks already!! It does go too fast!

Many Many emails and phone calls were exchanged........you had quite a few people worried!:mad:

Have fun, summer is just around the corner :)

dapicatti
03-17-2008, 12:41 AM
What a beauty! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful part of your life with us! Congrats.

lanier92prostar
03-17-2008, 01:00 AM
Beautiful baby girl! Congratulations on the new addition to the family!

Gonzo
03-17-2008, 01:45 AM
Thats awesome, congratulations.

JohnE
03-17-2008, 08:23 AM
Congratulations!!!

92 190 PS
03-17-2008, 08:31 AM
Congratulations...Great news.

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-17-2008, 09:30 AM
Far out! Congrats to all 3 of you! .....oops, I mean all 4, cant forget Shelby too!:)

6ballsisall
03-17-2008, 10:10 AM
Congratulations Lance and Carissa!!!!

jlf
03-17-2008, 10:13 AM
Many Many emails and phone calls were exchanged........you had quite a few people worried!:mad:

Have fun, summer is just around the corner :)
Just out of curiosity why not just e-mail me or Lance?

pilot02
03-17-2008, 10:58 AM
Glad to hear everything went ok....enjoy it now, before you know it she'll be headed to college!

Ditto on what Erk said... Mine's 14 now and wow do they grow up fast.....

That's cool about the footer comment as well. Sounds like mama might have some competition... :D :D

sanjuan23
03-17-2008, 11:00 AM
Congrats to both of you! Look out its all about to change for the better! I woke up this morning and realized it's been 6 months on Thursday since Brooke was born. Enjoy it, there is nothing better!

Rockman
03-17-2008, 11:19 AM
Just out of curiosity why not just e-mail me or Lance?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb and I both emailed you last week checking to see how everything was going but we did not get any responses back at all. That's why we were really hoping everything went well and there were no problems. We didn't want to be too nosey if something did happen and you wanted to keep things amongst yourselves until everything was fine.

Glad all is well and enjoy the first couple days home...they are the best!

JD&O :)

See here also...
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=21936

tex
03-17-2008, 11:25 AM
congrats!!!!!

chudson
03-17-2008, 12:18 PM
Congratulations to you and your family glad to hear everyone is doing fine, she a beaut!!! Barefooter huh, that's real funny the Doc would say that!!! Best wishes and the fun has just begun, they grow up way too fast, "enjoy"!!!

RexDog1
03-17-2008, 04:37 PM
Hay GIRL !!!!! Congrats Love the name !!!! ……….Lydia Iris, very nice……….. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_17.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

SkiDog
03-17-2008, 06:11 PM
Ya'll did good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy this time in your life!

wakeX2wake
03-17-2008, 06:14 PM
congrats... enjoy... i know y'all will... my best friend's little girl is about 3 mos older... you're going to have fun

Lennyp04
03-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Congrats and may good health and fortune be with you!

jlf
03-18-2008, 09:44 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb and I both emailed you last week checking to see how everything was going but we did not get any responses back at all. That's why we were really hoping everything went well and there were no problems. We didn't want to be too nosey if something did happen and you wanted to keep things amongst yourselves until everything was fine.

Glad all is well and enjoy the first couple days home...they are the best!

JD&O :)

See here also...
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=21936it's been a whirl wind few weeks, I thought I answered all e-mails I got. Sorry! I don't mind you bugged Eric, its good for him. Feel free to bother us anytime!

SunCoast 83
03-18-2008, 09:47 AM
Congradulations to you and your family, she looks like a beautiful healthy baby.

trickskier
03-18-2008, 09:50 AM
She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL Carissa!!! Congratulations to you & Lance!!!
The FUN is just beginning..............:D
Let's see...She'll be 6 months old by MM4......Time for her 1st barefoot lesson......;)

jlf
03-18-2008, 10:00 AM
She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL Carissa!!! Congratulations to you & Lance!!!
The FUN is just beginning..............:D
Let's see...She'll be 6 months old by MM4......Time for her 1st barefoot lesson......;) Are you offering to teach her? You gonna make MM4 this year? We have been talking about it, but with her now we aren't 100% we'll be able to make it for sure, we'd have to have a place for her to stay, I doubt it would work to take her with.

trickskier
03-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Are you offering to teach her? You gonna make MM4 this year? We have been talking about it, but with her now we aren't 100% we'll be able to make it for sure, we'd have to have a place for her to stay, I doubt it would work to take her with.
I will be willing to teach her when she's ready. I am going to try to make MM4, I really enjoyed meeting everyone last year. It's too early for me to commit, I have a lot going on right now.

Willski
03-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Congratulations Lance & Carissa!! I've never met you, but that seems to be what everyone else calls you! Beautiful baby. My kids are bugging me to get the boat out already!! Start 'em young!

Workin' 4 Toys
03-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Congratulations Carissa.:cool:

Deb and I both emailed you last week checking to see how everything was going but we did not get any responses back at all.
I got a response....8p :wavey:

Datdude
03-18-2008, 11:42 AM
congrats!!!!!!!!

Muttley
03-18-2008, 12:26 PM
:D Awwww!

That puts the "Aww" in Awesome! Congrats!

...psst... 2 words "baby swim";)

jlf
03-18-2008, 12:35 PM
she has a life jacket already and we plan on taking her with as much as the weather will allow. Already have a bimini for sun protection and a hat for her head. Heck I'm so ready to get back in the water after missing a season!! Doc says I can't start my exercise program just yet, had a major issue during delivery and I must heal, but I'm itching.

jbfootin
03-18-2008, 12:47 PM
Congrats!

Hold on! Let the ride begin!:)

bcampbe7
03-18-2008, 12:57 PM
Congrats to the both of you.

Mine is already 18 months old! Time flies, enjoy every minute!

Workin' 4 Toys
03-18-2008, 01:07 PM
Beau, good luck with the terrible 2s....:purplaugh Jus' around the corner...

suedv
03-18-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm really happy for you. What a treasure! She is really cute.

bucky
03-19-2008, 12:03 AM
Congratulations. You and Daddy do pretty good work!

jimmer2880
03-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Congrats. She looks great. Can't go wrong with the name either. My youngest (2 years old) is also named Lydia. She seems to like it.

jlf
03-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Congrats. She looks great. Can't go wrong with the name either. My youngest (2 years old) is also named Lydia. She seems to like it.
Lance actually picked her first name, sort of. We didn't have a name until after she was born, well it was narrowed down to two names, Lydia or Summer. I really wanted to name her Summer but Lance decided Lydia would fit her better. I actually got the name Lydia from work. I am a cashier and we were clueless as to what to name her so I started reading all the names on the checks I took and was writing down the names I liked, Lydia happened to be one of them.

As for her middle name, Iris, is after some of the flowers I have planted in my flower beds. I absolutely love to work in my flowers so I wanted her name to have some meaning to me.

jlf
03-20-2008, 12:51 PM
Lance actually picked her first name, sort of. We didn't have a name until after she was born, well it was narrowed down to two names, Lydia or Summer. I really wanted to name her Summer but Lance decided Lydia would fit her better. I actually got the name Lydia from work. I am a cashier and we were clueless as to what to name her so I started reading all the names on the checks I took and was writing down the names I liked, Lydia happened to be one of them.

As for her middle name, Iris, is after some of the flowers I have planted in my flower beds. I absolutely love to work in my flowers so I wanted her name to have some meaning to me.

jimmer2880
03-20-2008, 08:22 PM

That's awesome... reading names off of checks. Wish I would have thought of that (my mom used to work at a bank).

We chose Lillian (Lilly) for our oldest daughter's name for the same reason you chose Iris. My wife loves Lillies.

You are going to have a lot of fun. Kids and boats are a great combination :)