PDA

View Full Version : Norris Lake Info

SchuyHigh
03-16-2008, 09:41 PM
I saw where several people frequent Norris Lake. I am a Lake Cumberland guy, but vacationing on Norris early this summer. Where to ski, where to hang out and any suggestions? thanks-d

TMCNo1
03-16-2008, 10:19 PM
There are several threads under the search word "Norris" here that may be helpful, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/search.php?searchid=1045870

FlatBoard
03-20-2008, 09:53 PM
I saw where several people frequent Norris Lake. I am a Lake Cumberland guy, but vacationing on Norris early this summer. Where to ski, where to hang out and any suggestions? thanks-d

We go every year. Will be there first week of June. Going to Flat Hollow to rent a floating house. Any where on the upper end of the lake provides great water for skiing.

What part of Cumberland do you stay???

SchuyHigh
03-21-2008, 11:57 PM
We always stay at the motel at Grider. Close to the course and good water.

2RLAKE
03-22-2008, 10:09 AM
i have a house on Big Creek ... sort of near the middle of the lake ... skiing used to be great all day but there are too many OH people like me there now. If you're up that way stop by ... there are several MCs up that way. Sequoyah marina has great wings and Corona on Friday nights. you have a house rented yet?

FlatBoard
03-22-2008, 06:35 PM
[QUOTE=2RLAKE] ... skiing used to be great all day but there are too many OH people like me there now.

What's the matter Lake, don't like skiing in the OHIO!!

It,s cool. I am a Kentucky resident now. Makes me part of a new breed..