PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing today?

suedv
03-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Here's my day. I went to church and then came home and cooked some food. I washed my car and Rick's truck and then messed around with my camera some. I'm going to meet up with some friends in a little while and play some music. I play the mountain dulcimer (see picture if you don't know what one is) and harmonicas. My friends play mandolin, bass guitar, guitar, and piano. We have fun together. That's my day.

What's up for you?

03 35th Anniversary
03-16-2008, 07:08 PM
Isn't it alittle cold to be washing cars and trucks in Michigan????

suedv
03-16-2008, 07:11 PM
Isn't it alittle cold to be washing cars and trucks in Michigan????

It was 40 degrees. Nothing was freezing so that's warm enough for me. I just like to be outside and it was something to do.

Laurel_Lake_Skier
03-16-2008, 07:17 PM
The only project on my list today was masking and painting the new GT40-p heads that I plan to put on the MC next weekend. We still have several weeks before ice-out so starting now should give me time to get everything in order.

ProTour X9
03-16-2008, 07:38 PM
Cleaned out the inside of the cars, vacuumed my room, went for a walk around the lake, took a golf cart ride. And on a musical note (pun intended), I practiced playing "Whole 'Lotta Shakin' Going On" from my new Jerry Lee Lewis piano book.

TMCNo1
03-16-2008, 08:00 PM
Slept thru all but about 6 laps of the Bristol race and loved every minute of it.

atlfootr
03-16-2008, 11:25 PM
Slept thru all but about 6 laps of the Bristol race and loved every minute of it.Well, while you were sleep'n I was out barefoot'n on a near bye lake for about 3-4 hrs in typical beautiful South Florida weather :)

CarlosCabanas
03-16-2008, 11:48 PM
I was water skiing... :) :)

shepherd
03-16-2008, 11:48 PM
Waxed the MC this morning. Went skiing on the lake this afternoon. Then took my sweetheart out in our skiff for a quick trip out to Shell Island where we watched the sunset and the dolphins surf. Typical beautiful north Florida day! :)

suedv
03-16-2008, 11:56 PM
Waxed the MC this morning. Went skiing on the lake this afternoon. Then took my sweetheart out in our skiff for a quick trip out to Shell Island where we watched the sunset and the dolphins surf. Typical beautiful north Florida day! :)

That sounds like a really nice day.

coz
03-17-2008, 12:00 AM

My sister and her family live in florida and she always says I need to come give florida a try because I'm a warm weather person. Keep posting those florida ski, skiff, Shell Island sunset dolphin surfing sundays and we all might be there joining ya real soon. :D

tex
03-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Worked on getting all the new kitchen appliences installed!

6ballsisall
03-17-2008, 11:53 AM
Cleaned and re-organized the garage.

Hollywood
03-17-2008, 12:06 PM
Drained the A/F from the block, put impeller back in housing, tightened up RWP and ALT. Boat is ready to ski, lake is still "walk acrossable" though. Organized ski locker. Stopped in Chicago MC on my way home to take a leak and said hi to Eric.

LKNMC
03-17-2008, 12:08 PM
Yesterday I went to the Bon Jovi concert in GSO today I am trying to get my ears to stop ringing

erkoehler
03-17-2008, 12:09 PM
Drained the A/F from the block, put impeller back in housing, tightened up RWP and ALT. Boat is ready to ski, lake is still "walk acrossable" though. Organized ski locker. Stopped in Chicago MC on my way home to take a leak and said hi to Eric.

The river is open :)

wakeX2wake
03-17-2008, 12:10 PM
i actually had a really nice day... woke up about 10:00 nursed a heck of a hang over then cleaned our house from the large number of guests we had the night before and our strike on krystal's drive thru about 4:00 that morning... went out and helped my friend get is 210 nautique in the water and make sure everything checked out with it and put it in the storage unit (the towers on those thing weigh a TON)... went home took a nap for a hour played wii for a while then started grilling... and to think i thought i was bored all day yesterday

Gonzo
03-17-2008, 12:14 PM
Church, Food, Funeral, Food, Church, Food, Bed.

TMCNo1
03-17-2008, 12:17 PM
Yesterday I went to the Bon Jovi concert in GSO today I am trying to get my ears to stop ringing

I heard the parking was a mess, $10/car and a lot of people were only able to get in just as Daughtery finished up and Bon Jovi started, most were pizzed. A local radio station gave away tickets last week in contests and ticket winnig listeners were calling in this morning because their tickets were screwed up too. The local TV station said more than 20,000 concert goers showed up and they ran out of parking!

LKNMC
03-17-2008, 12:33 PM
I heard the parking was a mess, $10/car and a lot of people were only able to get in just as Daughtery finished up and Bon Jovi started, most were pizzed. A local radio station gave away tickets last week in contests and ticket winnig listeners were calling in this morning because their tickets were screwed up too. The local TV station said more than 20,000 concert goers showed up and they ran out of parking!

Luckily I had some connections to take care of the tickets and I was also able to find a decent parking space because we got there over a hour early

Hollywood
03-17-2008, 12:43 PM
The river is open :)

Got any boats to demo??:D

chudson
03-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Wife and I slept in, skipped church (they got along just fine without us) burned some cd's I wanted, took plastic cover off dash in my truck to get to the radio/cd player cause the cd player quit. Thought I might be able to see some thing physical that I could fix, no such luck!!! Good time to clean the dash with the cover off, did it. Went in and watched the Illinois-Wisconsin game, hoped for the best, no such luck!!! Switched to the speed channel and saw that Jr. came in 5th, he's not winnin but he's stayin in the thick of it :D !!!

milkmania
03-17-2008, 02:25 PM
Saturday, baseball in Tulsa
Sunday, baseball in Tulsa

came home Champions!

TMCNo1
03-17-2008, 02:29 PM

came home Champions!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M-Funf
03-17-2008, 03:31 PM
We got up late after a late night at Yoshi's Jazz Club in S.F. Stopped for breakfast on the way home at the Buckeye, then died Easter eggs with some friends in the afternoon...

suedv
03-17-2008, 03:33 PM

came home Champions!

Milk. That's really cool! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sodar
03-17-2008, 03:33 PM

came home Champions!

Cool Dude! Didn't baseball just start though? How are you guys champions so early in the season? Tournament?

milkmania
03-17-2008, 05:11 PM
Cool Dude! Didn't baseball just start though? How are you guys champions so early in the season? Tournament?
we travel and enter 8 team weekend tournaments

and yes, baseball season just started but, we also started our 2008 season in September. before Christmas, we were 8 wins, 1 loss.

and we've been practicing in an indoor baseball complex since Feburary.

going to be an expensive year this year with fuels costs and 2 rooms:mad::(

son's homerun down the first base line this weekend
http://www.milkmania.info/homerun.wmv

note: count was full, and he ducked at first because the kid had been aiming at his head for a while:rolleyes: