PDA

View Full Version : my dealer

kev88
03-13-2008, 08:37 AM
In another thread the chrome exahust tips were discussed in comparison with the exhaust flaps. It was mentioned there may be a problem with the welds breaking loose with the chrome.

My boat is still under warranty. I emailed Caleb at my dealership (Rambo Marine) and asked if he knows of any problems with the chrome tips. He responded promptly (as usual) letting me know he would check into it. Calls me the next day to let me know some of the new boats arriving have the flaps but the service guys aren't aware of any bullentins/issues regareding the chrome.

Then unsolicited says, by the way I ordered the 08 tower braces for you (courtesy of Mastercraft) since there could be issues with tower sway....Wow! A boat dealer (or any dealer) being that proactive!? I've been impressed with Rambo since the first day I walked in!

A positive experience I wanted to pass along.......

KnoxX2
03-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Great to hear........................
Thanks for a good post
Rambo keep up the good work!

flipper
03-13-2008, 11:52 AM
That is pretty impressive.

east tx skier
03-13-2008, 11:53 AM
My only experience with Rambo has been with Lex in their parts department. Nonetheless, I've have never been anything short of impressed with that end of their dealership.

LKNMC
03-13-2008, 12:33 PM
what is this about tower sway I need details

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 12:39 PM
what is this about tower sway I need details
there you go... all info included... http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=19193

i've also dealt with Rambo a good bit... while i've yet to buy a new boat from them :mad:... they have been awesome to work with... scooter and lex treat me like i own the place everytime i walk through the door... which i do fairly often as i am somebody who likes "toy" shopping... i always recommend them to anybody looking for a new one... no telling how many times i've gotten work done by their first class service dept

LKNMC
03-13-2008, 01:22 PM
there you go... all info included... http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=19193

Thanks for the info I thought I may have had the bad braces but I don't :D

stuartmcnair
03-13-2008, 01:33 PM
my best friend got his X-Star from them..they are awesome. They are supposed to open a dealership in Birmingham soon. That will help me out a lot.