PDA

View Full Version : Just talked to Mikey!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-12-2008, 01:44 PM
I just talked to our fellow Team talker Mikey! he was in town visiting his family, and he stopped in to see me just now at work. He was over seas on a military tour for a while in the desert, and he got back in January. he has been very busy and hasnt had a chance to get here. But he is doing well, and he will be in the states for a while now. I am glad to see his safe return. :wave:

Thanks for serving Mikey! Nice to see you! See you here in da UP this summer for some beer and skiing! :D

milkmania
03-12-2008, 01:47 PM
I just talked to our fellow Team talker Mikey! he was in town visiting his family, and he stopped in to see me just now at work. He was over seas on a military tour for a while in the desert, and he got back in January. he has been very busy and hasnt had a chance to get here. But he is doing well, and he will be in the states for a while now. I am glad to see his safe return. :wave:

Thanks for serving Mikey! Nice to see you! See you here in da UP this summer for some beer and skiing! :D

you didn't let him leave with The Mayor, did you?:purplaugh

ohhhhhhh, that reminds me...... Pub Crawl this weekend:friday::woohoo:

atlfootr
03-12-2008, 04:02 PM

Thanks for serving Mikey! Nice to see you! See you here in da UP this summer for some beer and skiing! :DTell 'em I salute him and his fellow soliders.

chudson
03-12-2008, 04:27 PM

Glad to hear he's back and safe, so is his tour over and home for good or does he have to go back!!! I wish him the best no matter what and Thanks Mikey!!!