PDA

View Full Version : New York Gov scandal???

ShamrockIV
03-11-2008, 11:59 AM
$5500 an hour for hookers??????????
Am i the only one that sees this as a little overpriced??
also i do believe he is the only guy that i have ever seen whose wofe would actually got to the presser with him after he has to resign for being customer #9 in hooker scandal!!!!:confused:

Maristar210
03-11-2008, 12:02 PM

That's cheaper than my -ex wifes lawyer :eek3: :eek3:

flya750
03-11-2008, 12:06 PM
Well he is a homely looking dude! Perhaps the rates were higher for him personally ? :D :D

oldriver
03-11-2008, 12:11 PM
He is my boss ,but not for much longer I would safely wager!

phecksel
03-11-2008, 12:13 PM
I don't know, the mayor in detroit had his wife with him at the press conference concerning his lying under oath and having an affair with his chief of staff. Good gig if you can get it.

TMCNo1
03-11-2008, 12:22 PM
also i do believe he is the only guy that i have ever seen whose wofe would actually got to the presser with him after he has to resign for being customer #9 in hooker scandal!!!!:confused:

You cheap devil, the $10 ones you get must have a bunch of, "extra non functional stuff"!!!!!!!!! :cool:

wakeX2wake
03-11-2008, 12:26 PM
so do you think it was the $5500/hr he paid for a prostitute that's got him in trouble or the fact that he had a prostitute period?... i think the first would bother me more than anything... "if he pays that much for a piece w/ his money then what is he doing w/ mine?" would be my question

sand2snow22
03-11-2008, 12:51 PM
UMP, did you ever find better deals than that?

bcampbe7
03-11-2008, 01:15 PM
You cheap devil, the $10 ones you get must have a bunch of, "extra non functional stuff"!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Ahhh, the gift that keeps on giving! :D

Ric
03-11-2008, 01:17 PM
The street is LOVING this day!

betsy&david Harrison
03-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Well he is a homely looking dude! Perhaps the rates were higher for him personally ? :D :D
she isn't a dream gal herself either!! Probably won't perform anymore.

jmac197
03-11-2008, 01:22 PM
The lying, cheating SOB should be run out of office. If he is willing to engage in this type of lying, deceitful behavior with his family, what's he doing with/to his business associates.

This is definitely a character defining action.

Throw the bum out! While your at it, throw 'em all out!

kycat2007
03-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Jim tell us what you really think:D

RexDog1
03-11-2008, 01:29 PM
she isn't a dream gal herself either!! Probably won't perform anymore.

Beauty is just a light switch away :rolleyes:

I find it so funny when these guys get caught and make their “speech” with their wife’s standing right next to them ……Man my wife would kick the chit out of me, :mad: and then divorce my a$$ in a heartbeat :(

wakeX2wake
03-11-2008, 01:35 PM

I find it so funny when these guys get caught and make their “speech” with their wife’s standing right next to them ……Man my wife would kick the chit out of me, :mad: and then divorce my a$$ in a heartbeat :(

honestly i would hope my wife would... enough with all that stand by your man crap... real man wouldn't stick his junk where it doesn't belong and i think it's as much of a moral problem to see dumb a$$ money hungry women sticking w/ douchebags as for them to be messing around to start w/... cheating on your g/f almost kind of was cool in high school but be a freakin' adult

Ric
03-11-2008, 01:45 PM
The lying, cheating SOB should be run out of office. If he is willing to engage in this type of lying, deceitful behavior with his family, what's he doing with/to his business associates.

Folks, if I may say so (without this thread being deleted), THIS is what you'll have with another clinton in the whitehouse.

This man is a hypocrite. The lives and businesses he destroyed will never be rectified. This guy walked around as though he was better than those of us out working our ever lovin tails off to make a living. CREATE CAPITAL, pay taxes, employ people and keep this nation as the world leader... Steps off soapbox.

jmac197
03-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Ric, Stay on that soap box!!! I think you are spot on.

The original intent of government was to better provide for the masses what they could not efficiently provide for themselves. Things like fire police, and military protection, not the careers of a few self appointed a&&es.

flipper
03-11-2008, 02:02 PM
[QUOTE=Ric]Folks, if I may say so (without this thread being deleted), THIS is what you'll have with another clinton in the whitehouse./QUOTE]

You think she would pay that much???:confused:

ShamrockIV
03-11-2008, 02:05 PM

hey i can only do so much at once my man!!!! and for ur info i will spend $20!!

RexDog1
03-11-2008, 02:09 PM
I do have a question??? And this is not a joke?

If you are going to cheat on your wife, is it better to cheat with a hooker? Or with your secretary? :confused:

This guy walked around like his chit did not stink, I hope she takes him for everything he has, and throw his a$$ out of office

And no deer I am not cheating with Stella

jmac197
03-11-2008, 02:11 PM
I think she'd have to...:D

[quote=Ric]Folks, if I may say so (without this thread being deleted), THIS is what you'll have with another clinton in the whitehouse./QUOTE]

You think she would pay that much???:confused:

ShamrockIV
03-11-2008, 02:19 PM

dude my wife would skip the A$$ kicking and go straight to the lawyer!!!:(

ShamrockIV
03-11-2008, 02:21 PM
Folks, if I may say so (without this thread being deleted), THIS is what you'll have with another clinton in the whitehouse.

please do not even think that much less say it!!!!!!:mad:

what would be be called slick willie or first pimp or what??

duckguy
03-11-2008, 02:30 PM

They are all decteitful. Elected officials recieve bribes, promises etc from lobbyists all the time, they all are bought and paid for very early on. Take a look at the Sirius XM merger, perfect example of the whole deal. Chenney for example, one of the compaines he runs provides water purification devices. Who won the contract to provide that to troops, gee his company. Then it turns up a bunch of troops are getting sick and they trace it back to the water. Is anyone investigating this. NO they are all to busy investigating some baseball player and his steriod use. The whole thing is sick. So when some guy gets horny after being with his wife for 28 years and goes and gets some prostie then gets busted, let him and his family deal with it. He like me came from monkeys. The dick is the great equilizer and I dont think anyone should be casting stones.

ShamrockIV
03-11-2008, 02:39 PM
The dick is the great equilizer and I dont think anyone should be casting stones.

all that u said and i find this as the only part i will agree with!!!
but bro $5,500 bucks?? come on man i have has some d@mn good stuff b4 but never that good!!!:confused:

coz
03-11-2008, 02:40 PM

All I can say on this one is he should have read #7 :rolleyes:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/103/310702990_21eca830bb_o.jpg
:D

Ric
03-11-2008, 02:40 PM
They are all decteitful. Elected officials recieve bribes, promises etc from lobbyists all the time, they all are bought and paid for very early on. Take a look at the Sirius XM merger, perfect example of the whole deal. Chenney for example, one of the compaines he runs provides water purification devices. Who won the contract to provide that to troops, gee his company. Then it turns up a bunch of troops are getting sick and they trace it back to the water. Is anyone investigating this. NO they are all to busy investigating some baseball player and his steriod use. The whole thing is sick. So when some guy gets horny after being with his wife for 28 years and goes and gets some prostie then gets busted, let him and his family deal with it. He like me came from monkeys. The dick is the great equilizer and I dont think anyone should be casting stones. I should note that in my earlier comment I'm making a HUGE assumption that everyone knows this guy was a NY AG, anti business attack dog.

jmac197
03-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Every organization develops the personality of it's leader.

His actions define who he is and he does not exemplify me. I do not want to be associated with him or his ilk. I want someone who shares the same moral compass as myself. They do not even have to share the same opinions when it comes to taxes, programs, and several other issues.

Ask his wife about the affects of his actions. His wife can no longer trust him. When someone who you have promised a life of fidelity can no longer trust you, why should anyone else?

Sure everyone of us guys have gotten fiesty at one time or another. It's those with character that zips everything up because they want to uphold a promise, hold true to their word. That in my book is the definition of a man.

Maristar210
03-11-2008, 02:45 PM
They are all decteitful. Elected officials recieve bribes, promises etc from lobbyists all the time, they all are bought and paid for very early on. Take a look at the Sirius XM merger, perfect example of the whole deal. Chenney for example, one of the compaines he runs provides water purification devices. Who won the contract to provide that to troops, gee his company. Then it turns up a bunch of troops are getting sick and they trace it back to the water. Is anyone investigating this. NO they are all to busy investigating some baseball player and his steriod use. The whole thing is sick. So when some guy gets horny after being with his wife for 28 years and goes and gets some prostie then gets busted, let him and his family deal with it. He like me came from monkeys. The dick is the great equilizer and I dont think anyone should be casting stones.

Here here..... Well written

TMCNo1
03-11-2008, 02:54 PM

If you are going to cheat on your wife, is it better to cheat with a hooker? Or with your secretary? :confused:

This guy walked around like his chit did not stink, I hope she takes him for everything he has, and throw his a$$ out of office

Hookers all the way! Have you seen a secretary that held anything but a pencil in her mouth?:rolleyes: :D

phecksel
03-11-2008, 02:58 PM

you would live that long?

duckguy
03-11-2008, 03:00 PM
All I can say on this one is he should have read #7 :rolleyes:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/103/310702990_21eca830bb_o.jpg

All I can say is that #7 or any of those numbers dont hold a candle, not a little, not even close to the almighty instinct or "primal behavior" we all have burried in these monkey brains. Or I guess all those priest having sex with boys and I guess Jimmy Swaggart was just getting closer to god with the prostitue in his motel room.

duckguy
03-11-2008, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=jmac197]Every organization develops the personality of it's leader.

http://www.courant.com/news/politics/hc-catholicpay0308.artmar08,0,2904601.story

You may be right!

Upper Michigan Prostar190
03-11-2008, 03:06 PM
OK,

$5500 is way too over priced. I am telling you now, If I pay a hooker $5500 I am going to make her do things NO other man has ever done... like prep & paint my entire house, 2 coats. clean, wash & wax my car, my truck, and my boat. clean my entire house, and that means carpet shampoo, dusting, washing the curtains, and all that stuff. sand and refinish all the woodwork in my house, 2 coats. the she is going to build that addition on the house I wanted for my guitars. then mow & fertilize & dethatch & aerate my lawn and trim all the shrubs and trees. then she is going to learn to drive ski boat and tow slalom skiers, then she is going to vacuum the swimming pool, and weed the garden. then she is going to re roof my garage. then she is going to make me a sandwich.

RexDog1
03-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Have you seen a secretary that held anything but a pencil in her mouth?:rolleyes: :D

Yes I have http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_12_12.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYMNUS)

RexDog1
03-11-2008, 03:12 PM
[quote=Upper Michigan Prostar190]OK,

$5500 is way too over priced. I am telling you now, If I pay a hooker $5500 I am going to make her do things NO other man has ever done...

WTH???????????????????:confused:

duckguy
03-11-2008, 03:14 PM
HAHA, Busted!

flipper
03-11-2008, 03:15 PM
OK,

$5500 is way too over priced. I am telling you now, If I pay a hooker $5500 I am going to make her do things NO other man has ever done... like prep & paint my entire house, 2 coats. clean, wash & wax my car, my truck, and my boat. clean my entire house, and that means carpet shampoo, dusting, washing the curtains, and all that stuff. sand and refinish all the woodwork in my house, 2 coats. the she is going to build that addition on the house I wanted for my guitars. then mow & fertilize & dethatch & aerate my lawn and trim all the shrubs and trees. then she is going to learn to drive ski boat and tow slalom skiers, then she is going to vacuum the swimming pool, and weed the garden. then she is going to re roof my garage. then she is going to make me a sandwich.

Are you going to let her get stoned before doing all this UMP?

jmac197
03-11-2008, 03:17 PM
They should kick them out as well. I don't think they represent the catholic community either. It makes it hard to put my 2 cents into the well each week.

[quote=jmac197]Every organization develops the personality of it's leader.

http://www.courant.com/news/politics/hc-catholicpay0308.artmar08,0,2904601.story

You may be right!

Maristar210
03-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Well at least he wasn't smoking crack with a hooker in a hotel room in Washinton DC because if he were he might get re-elected !!!!!!!

That makes about as much sense as Trickskier wearing a Seminoles hat

wakeX2wake
03-11-2008, 03:20 PM

bad idea UMP... then both of you will be chilling on the couch wanting a sandwich and none of that work will get done...

03-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Negative. No hump, No Hemp. just WORK.

TMCNo1
03-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Negative. No hump, No Hemp. just WORK.

For $100 more, you may find one that can refinish teak!:rolleyes:

stuartmcnair
03-11-2008, 03:33 PM
you would live that long?

I sure as heck wouldn't...the speech would be more like "Stuart's untimely death..."

stuartmcnair
03-11-2008, 03:35 PM
OK,

all that is what the wife is for, I'm pretty sure the hooker is for something else...:D

03-11-2008, 03:35 PM
For $100 more, you may find one that can refinish teak!:rolleyes:
She cant touch the teak, and she cant touch the guitars. I have standards.

03-11-2008, 03:42 PM
all that is what the wife is for, I'm pretty sure the hooker is for something else...:D

Every man pays. what you call her is up to you.

TX.X-30 fan
03-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Just to set the record straight, I have never patronized the Emperors club!!

I feel better now. :)

I would have used Charlies Sheen's line if I had been in this situation.

When asked why as a successful actor would he pay for sex he replied I didn't pay for sex I paid them to leave. :D :D

jmac197
03-11-2008, 03:46 PM
That's better.....the tone was getting too serious.....I know I know my fault.

damaged442
03-11-2008, 03:46 PM
So now you all see why NY has such high taxes, lol!! $5500 for the lady, what about the rest of the state's misappropriation of funds?? Do they have pics of this girl? I wanna see where my tax dollars went!! Seriously, ***? Anyone out there wanna be governor of NY? We've got some nice lakes, if you haven't been taxed to where you have to sell yet! Can I recommend that we need to have a state boat? MC all the way! State car...maybe a Bandit T/A! Apply within!

RexDog1
03-11-2008, 03:50 PM

Now that is a sad statement

flipper
03-11-2008, 03:53 PM

Have to say, ya have a point there for sure.

wakeX2wake
03-11-2008, 03:54 PM
Now that is a sad statement

sad but true...

Ric
03-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Now that is a sad statement ump and I recently discussed this and he call's them "girlfriends".

what if spitzer woulda simply given them an expensive gift each time? would it have been considered a girlfriend instead of a headline?

GreenSpirit Hydro
03-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Who cares who these politicians are screwing in private! I wanna know who they are screwing in public!

wakeX2wake
03-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Who cares who these politicians are screwing in private! I wanna know who they are screwing in public!yet another notewothy and mentionable GOOD POINT

RexDog1
03-11-2008, 04:32 PM
ump and I recently discussed this and he call's them "girlfriends".

what if spitzer woulda simply given them an expensive gift each time? would it have been considered a girlfriend instead of a headline?

So I ask the question? :confused:
Is a girlfriend a hooker? :confused: And in that case, I take UMP’s statement the next step….. my wife is a hooker? :confused:

TX.X-30 fan
03-11-2008, 04:42 PM
Character matters, so sadly we do need to know who the officials are slipping the "cigar" to___ besides their wives of course.

There is no way to be a total degenerate in ones private life and then do great public service.

03-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Character matters, so sadly we do need to know who the officials are slipping the "cigar" to___ besides their wives of course.

There is no way to be a total degenerate in ones private life and then do great public service.

How do you KNOW that? what if its happend repeatedly over history in private and you just dont know?? Dont say that it cant happen, because it can.

wakeX2wake
03-11-2008, 04:51 PM
ahh i get it... because it's not an "absolute truth" means that it's an "absolute not-truth"... makes sense

TX.X-30 fan
03-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Ump with your logic I can assume we all have character and morality switches, and as we please can turn them on or off?

flipper
03-11-2008, 05:37 PM
At least this time it was with a girl.

TX.X-30 fan
03-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Where is the Hooker picture, only fair now we see her!!!!

RexDog1
03-11-2008, 05:42 PM
OK,

$5500 is way too over priced. I am telling you now, If I pay a hooker $5500 I am going to make her do things NO other man has ever done... .

After this post I do not know??? :confused:

Ric
03-11-2008, 05:46 PM
How do you KNOW that? what if its happend repeatedly over history in private and you just dont know?? Dont say that it cant happen, because it can. ump try to imagine the blackmail potential here.... that's why when the story breaks like this, it's HUGE

Ric
03-11-2008, 05:47 PM
Where is the Hooker picture, only fair now we see her!!!! " 5'5" 105lbs american, very pretty brunette "

Slinkyredfoot
03-11-2008, 05:49 PM

From what I read it has been going on for years with this guy and part of the deal with his latest girlfriend was she did not have to pay for any items in the suites hospitality refrigerator.....now that is a deal...:D

stuartmcnair
03-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Who cares who these politicians are screwing in private! I wanna know who they are screwing in public!

everyone else...

TX.X-30 fan
03-11-2008, 07:22 PM
" 5'5" 105lbs american, very pretty brunette "

Thanks Ric, in all honesty though that would be a description. :mad: :D

wakolman
03-11-2008, 07:59 PM

"How can they prove it was solitication of a prostitute? I gave the whore the money in a birthday card. Come on man, whores have birthdays too." -Donnie Baker from Bob and Tom

03-11-2008, 08:20 PM
After this post I do not know??? :confused:
you need to include ALL of my qoute there Rexy. stopping where you did takes it out of context and twists my viewpoint baby.

Here let me help you:

OK,

Lennyp04
03-11-2008, 09:27 PM
OK,

then she is going to make me a sandwich.

HAHAHAHAHAH :D 8p :D 8p

Maristar210
03-11-2008, 11:06 PM
For $5500 that ***** better make a roast beef sandwich with some high quality brown mustard

sand2snow22
03-11-2008, 11:18 PM
For $5500 that ***** better make a roast beef sandwich with some high quality brown mustard

You likey da roast beef?

Maristar210
03-11-2008, 11:31 PM
You likey da roast beef?

Mouth watering as I type. Roast beef, swiss, onion, rye bread and a cold beer....

Damn, we ain'ts gots no roast beef.

If I were Marion Barry I would just order some from room service along with a damn bag of crack. Once I eat my sandwich and smoke my crack I think I'll run for re-election as Mayor of the biggest crack city in the nation, "I am for the people and most of all I can relate because I too love crack"

Ric
03-12-2008, 08:44 AM
you need to include ALL of my qoute there Rexy. stopping where you did takes it out of context and twists my viewpoint baby.

Here let me help you: well I read it again and it still sounds gay

TMCNo1
03-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Where is the Hooker picture, only fair now we see her!!!!
32347By the description, " 5'5", 105lbs., American, very pretty brunette ", could this be her, or am I just stoned too?

Ric
03-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Oh Maryanne! I think that would be the visual her description was intended to give for sure.

RexDog1
03-12-2008, 09:38 AM
well I read it again and it still sounds gay

Not that there is anything wrong with it ……………..

UMP I read your post like I read all your posts

$5500 is way too over priced. I am telling you now, If I pay a hooker $5500 I am going to make her do things NO other man has ever done.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................... then he is going to make me a sandwich.:rolleyes:

I will read better next time :D i would never "twists your viewpoint ":rolleyes:

trickskier
03-12-2008, 10:27 AM

$5500 is way too over priced. I am telling you now, If I pay a hooker $5500 I am going to make her do things NO other man has ever done.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................... then he is going to make me a sandwich.:rolleyes:

I will read better next time :D i would never "twists your viewpoint ":rolleyes:
LOL........UMP is never at a loss for words!!! And always on the HUNT for hookers.............8p

TMCNo1
03-12-2008, 10:39 AM

Peanut Butter sandwich!:rolleyes:

sand2snow22
03-12-2008, 10:53 AM
With so many enemies, so high profile, almost sounds like wall street's PI's took him down. What a dumb a$$. He should have paid the $5,500 in cash, not money orders. 8p

sand2snow22
03-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Mouth watering as I type. Roast beef, swiss, onion, rye bread and a cold beer....

Damn, we ain'ts gots no roast beef.

Does your mouth water if the roast beef is sitting on your face? :)

Maristar210
03-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Does your mouth water if the roast beef is sitting on your face? :)

Uh yeah ....... sure...... I guess

(Steve backs away slowly)

Maristar210
03-12-2008, 12:53 PM
She does not look to be happy. As for him? What a pompus bafoon !!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/spitzer.jpg

03-12-2008, 12:59 PM
She does not look to be happy. As for him? What a pompus bafoon !!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Steves389/spitzer.jpg

He looks like Bill Cower.

Maristar210
03-12-2008, 01:01 PM
He looks like Bill Cower.

Yes eh does but Bill could kick his *** !@@!

milkmania
03-12-2008, 01:03 PM
dude my wife would skip the A$$ kicking and go straight to the lawyer!!!:(

but, Spitzer's wife IS a lawyer!

:purplaugh

sand2snow22
03-12-2008, 01:10 PM

Looks like a bafoon! I wouldn't be standing up there if I was her :o

sand2snow22
03-13-2008, 02:26 AM
32347By the description, " 5'5", 105lbs., American, very pretty brunette ", could this be her, or am I just stoned too?

You're stoned!! Helps deal with going under the knife, huh? Here she is:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/bryanmclean18/original.jpg

Ric
03-13-2008, 07:16 AM
she seems brunette and very pretty

03-13-2008, 09:06 AM
GO ahead Ric, you can say it.

coz
03-13-2008, 09:21 AM
she seems brunette and very pretty

I think the word HOT works here. :D

RexDog1
03-13-2008, 09:26 AM
I think the word HOT works here.

Yep8p :D Hit It, but not for $1000 an Hr.;)

H20ski Dude
03-13-2008, 09:31 AM
I heard his wife upped her retainer fee.... $1000/hr

03-13-2008, 09:35 AM
work work work work

TMCNo1
03-13-2008, 09:35 AM
Her name is Ashley Alexandra Dupre.

coz
03-13-2008, 09:41 AM
Her name is Ashley Alexandra Dupre.

And if anyone is looking for a good time.
"click here"
http://www.myspace.com/ninavenetta

TMCNo1
03-13-2008, 09:50 AM
And if anyone is looking for a good time.
"click here"
http://www.myspace.com/ninavenetta

Ashley Alexandra Dupré has 1805 friends.

I bet she does, more like "Johns"!

03-13-2008, 09:51 AM
THanks coz.

coz
03-13-2008, 09:52 AM
Ashley Alexandra Dupré has 1805 friends.

I bet she does, more like "Johns"!

1806 I just added myself to her friends list. :D
http://a586.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/100/l_4a9c0495d7c9e54a2d86188f28faab51.jpg
She's a cutie for sure. :D

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 10:46 AM
i mean yeah she's hot but not $5500/hr hot
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/state/ny-stkristen-pg,0,1566228.photogallery

dmayer84
03-13-2008, 10:52 AM

What is worth 5500 an hr?

RK@UST
03-13-2008, 10:54 AM

yeah, apparently he is a *****.
A lot of his colleagues are glad it happened because of the way he handles people.
I can't stand arrogance, especially if it's from the heart.
A lot of us can seem that way if kidding , but the real stuff shows after a period of time. Apparently it's just the way he is.
He's f***ed . ( Maybe a bad choice of words, on that one )

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 10:54 AM
her and 20 of her equally hot friends all at the same time maybe?

03-13-2008, 10:58 AM
I'll be the judge of that.

milkmania
03-13-2008, 11:01 AM
if I could jew her down to $99.95 we might make a deal

03-13-2008, 11:07 AM

Gosh Rex, that is kind of harsh. what if he is a nice guy? nothin' wrong with a brutha wantin' a little shuga.

TMCNo1
03-13-2008, 11:14 AM
Gosh Rex, that is kind of harsh. what if he is a nice guy? nothin' wrong with a brutha wantin' a little shuga.

His wife looks and acts like a prude and I've never met a female lawyer that didn't, so that could be his reason! A little shuga is one thing, but $80,000 is a whole plantation of sugar cane!:rolleyes:

Chief
03-13-2008, 11:42 AM
His wife looks and acts like a prude and I've never met a female lawyer that didn't, so that could be his reason! A little shuga is one thing, but $80,000 is a whole plantation of sugar cane!:rolleyes:

The gov just paid it all up front.

RexDog1
03-13-2008, 11:58 AM

There is nothing wrong with “a little shuga”:D But he is marred and is he would F over his wife like he did …….what is he doing at his job??? It comes down to Ethics and this joker has none, but he has a good eye for good looking hookers!!! 8p

Ric
03-13-2008, 12:09 PM
if I could jew her down to $99.95 we might make a deal The Germans aint got nothin to do with it!

X2M
03-13-2008, 12:11 PM

That is harsh. Why is it the wifes fault that the guy couldn't keep it in his pants??

Ric
03-13-2008, 12:12 PM
You're stoned!! Helps deal with going under the knife, huh? Here she is:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/bryanmclean18/original.jpg that aint 105 either. That's 120, add another five for that fancy watch:eek:

Ric
03-13-2008, 12:13 PM
That is harsh. Why is it the wifes fault that the guy couldn't keep it in his pants?? What's she weigh momma? Guess

ttu
03-13-2008, 12:13 PM
dang with these prices.

just went up to popeyes chicken and got charged $1.69 additional because i requested a breast.:D

dmayer84
03-13-2008, 12:15 PM
her myspace page is now gone.

X2M
03-13-2008, 12:19 PM
What's she weigh momma? Guess

03-13-2008, 12:23 PM
BUT WHAT IF he did a fine job as Governor?

what goes on in his personal life is between him and his wife.

its not our business.

dmayer84

its not our business.

He broke the law:rolleyes:

That is harsh. Why is it the wifes fault that the guy couldn't keep it in his pants??

It could be. thats what I said, Its THEIR business. not ours. thats personal.

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 12:26 PM

its not our business.

he made it the citizens business as soon as he took the oath of office as a public figure... he is a public leader not a public manager... he has to be more than a state manager... if he wants that job he can take a position in a large company where he only has to work 8 hrs/ day... he chose to be a politician and took the job which is not really a job... it's a lifestyle

Ric
03-13-2008, 12:28 PM

its not our business. hey pump, you are really no good at this... stick to movie lines. Leave the pot stirring to pros.

X2M
03-13-2008, 12:34 PM

Now you decide you keep your nose out of other peoples business.

Could it be that Ump is finally growing up?? :rolleyes:

yzwiley
03-13-2008, 12:35 PM
I just wonder what this topic has to do with MasterCrafts and/or boating.

M-Funf
03-13-2008, 12:35 PM
His wife looks and acts like a prude and I've never met a female lawyer that didn't, so that could be his reason!

His wife is probably doing exactly what Hillary did. Show support of the hubby to the public to launch your political career...

If she walked on Bill, she wouldn't be a senator now...:rolleyes:

coz
03-13-2008, 12:36 PM

I'm sure that's what he told the FBI, NYPD, NYAG and everyone investigating his dirty laundry. :D Can't keep this a personal matter, when you have dirty laundry in your closet someones gonnna come in and clean up and spread the dirt. :D

milkmania
03-13-2008, 12:38 PM
her myspace page is now gone.

I knew I should have saved those pics when I was there........

the pic with the watch.....
it's reversed, her watch was on the other arm when I saw it.

coz
03-13-2008, 12:39 PM
I just wonder what this topic has to do with MasterCrafts and/or boating.

Start a MC or boating topic then. :confused: but then again his ship is sinking right? :D

milkmania
03-13-2008, 12:41 PM
it's back up, but it's been heavily edited:rolleyes:

all here friends just left her..... all 1805 of them

flipper
03-13-2008, 12:45 PM
Now you decide you keep your nose out of other peoples business.

Could it be that Ump is finally growing up?? :rolleyes:

Nope, just another scam:D

03-13-2008, 12:46 PM
hey pump, you are really no good at this... stick to movie lines. Leave the pot stirring to pros.

as far as you know.

Ric
03-13-2008, 12:51 PM
as far as you know. tierra del fuego .

03-13-2008, 12:52 PM
tierra del fuego .

Woo hoo! what a day! must be stage 2 right about here.

ShamrockIV
03-13-2008, 01:47 PM

only personal untill u are an elected official!!!

03-13-2008, 01:56 PM
only personal untill u are an elected official!!!

I disagree. just because they hold public office doesnt give us any right into their personal lives. they have a right to be human beings too. we have no business knowing their business. NONE.

flipper
03-13-2008, 02:00 PM
I disagree. just because they hold public office doesnt give us any right into their personal lives. they have a right to be human beings too. we have no business knowing their business. NONE.

Letting everybody into their personal life is part of it. He chose to become a public official, there for signed up to be in the spot light. If we don't know anything about his personal life, then how do we know who we're voting for. Personal life isn't just hookers, but all aspects of who the are.

03-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Letting everybody into their personal life is part of it. He chose to become a public official, there for signed up to be in the spot light. If we don't know anything about his personal life, then how do we know who we're voting for. Personal life isn't just hookers, but all aspects of who the are.

Nope. they have just as much right to privacy as we do. they are hired to do a job, what they do after that is their biz. period.

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 02:05 PM
elected officials make decisions every day that impact your personal life... you're crazy not to have their personal lives taken into account when you vote for those who represent you in government... if that sounds too far off to grasp then you should probably talk to a few people who live under a totalitarian government

flipper
03-13-2008, 02:07 PM
Nope. they have just as much right to privacy as we do. they are hired to do a job, what they do after that is their biz. period.

Yeah, they have a job, we are the boss, there for we have the right to know who we hire. You're telling me you would vote for somebody that would not let you know anything about themselves over somebody that was open? Just stand there and say "I'll do a good job for you, I promise".

03-13-2008, 02:23 PM
Yeah, they have a job, we are the boss, there for we have the right to know who we hire. You're telling me you would vote for somebody that would not let you know anything about themselves over somebody that was open? Just stand there and say "I'll do a good job for you, I promise".
I would be interested in their professional background, their qualifications for the job in question. What they do in their personal lives has no bearing on what they do in their professional lives. I dont care if someone is into basket weaving, cliff diving, mountain climbing, fly tying, or hanging out on purse forums, if they can do a good job in office, they deserve to be there. I dont care what type of family life a person has, its none of my business, and its none of yours either. they are people, with personal privacy rights.

flipper
03-13-2008, 02:30 PM
they are people, with personal privacy rights.

Until they make the choice to be the in public eye. I wouldn't vote for some crack head that may or may not show up to do the job. Or one that comes in hung over every day, even thought they are an alcoholic in their personal life. Even though it's in their personal life, many things can still affect their job.

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 02:35 PM
let's not forget that above everything else as citizens of the U.S. it is our responsibility to question and dig into everything that our elected officials do in the great republic of ours... those responsible have to be held accountable to ensure that their personal interests do not conflict w/ the interest of the citizens they represent

RexDog1
03-13-2008, 02:55 PM
He broke the law:rolleyes:

YES he did……………… and I don’t care if he did a good job as Gov. the bottom line is his office had a BIG crack down on Prostitution and he is out braking the law……………….??? We could have a whole other thread about “non victim’s crime” and his judgment is at question? He paid over $4000. And reports of over $80,000 to hookers? For a squirt, this guy is a dirt ball ………………………………………… and should we start a pole on how long it will take his wife to file for divorce?

Look UMP this guy’s job was to uphold the law not to break it …………. And like I said before it comes down to Ethics ……………………… when are we going to stop excepting government officials poking everything that moves when they have a wife and kids at home, hay if you are single and not breaking the law, knock yourself out……………. :rolleyes:

jmac197
03-13-2008, 03:05 PM
So whatever a person does on their own time is their own business.

What happens if UMP drinks himself silly everynight and comes in hung over every morning. It's not a problem because he only drinks on his own time?

That hangover is the same thing as the affect of illicit activities. ES has exposed himself to all kinds of potential to blackmail and other coersive activities. Imagine this.....Hey El, I heard you are using the services of Kristen. Well if you don't let my brother build his mega mall over those ancient indian burial grounds, I'm gonna tell everyone. Or if you don't award the garbage hauling contract to my brother at 100% markup I'll squeal like a pig.

The personal activities of our elected officials are our business when it puts us or our money in jeopardy.

RexDog1
03-13-2008, 03:08 PM
I would be interested in their professional background, their qualifications for the job in question. What they do in their personal lives has no bearing on what they do in their professional lives. I dont care if someone is into basket weaving, cliff diving, mountain climbing, fly tying, or hanging out on purse forums, if they can do a good job in office, they deserve to be there. I dont care what type of family life a person has, its none of my business, and its none of yours either. they are people, with personal privacy rights.

WHAT???????
It is a big reflection on who they are as a person on what they do in their personal lives………. As a government official he has nothing personal that is part of the job, and he took it…….. And gave it to a hooker……………

03-13-2008, 03:09 PM
First off, Prostititution should not be illegal. Prostitution a Crime? give me a break. Its not like someone is robbing a bank or stealing a car or assualting someone or selling drugs. If person A wants sex and person B is willing to accept $$$ for it, then that's their business. who are they hurting? as for the ethical issue.....thats for the spouses to deal with, and nobody else. so he is geographically challenged then. If he was Governor of Nevada, this would be a non-issue in the eyes of the law.

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 03:16 PM
First off, Prostititution should not be illegal. Prostitution a Crime? give me a break. Its not like someone is robbing a bank or stealing a car or assualting someone or selling drugs. If person A wants sex and person B is willing to accept $$$ for it, then that's their business. who are they hurting? as for the ethical issue.....thats for the spouses to deal with, and nobody else. so he is geographically challenged then. If he was Governor of Nevada, this would be a non-issue in the eyes of the law.

i really hope you don't believe what you're posting i'm really hoping you're playing devil's advocate to prolong the discussion...

03-13-2008, 03:21 PM
i really hope you don't believe what you're posting i'm really hoping you're playing devil's advocate to prolong the discussion...
Why? I am not allowed to believe this because I dont live in Nevada?

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 03:28 PM
living in Nevada has nothing to do w/ your beliefs (one would hope)... the fact that you could care less about what your government represenatives do in their personal lives and how it might affect the decisions they make and how that could affect you is the most short sighted thing i've ever heard... from someone who on occasion makes a good point this argument is unbelieveably short sighted

RexDog1
03-13-2008, 03:28 PM

Wow UMP finally something we both agree on It is a Non Victim Crime, but with that said right now it is a crime and he is marred when he said “I DO” his weeeeeenie is hers, and if she if not knocking your boots off in bed8p get out of the marriage …………….

03-13-2008, 04:01 PM
living in Nevada has nothing to do w/ your beliefs (one would hope)... the fact that you could care less about what your government represenatives do in their personal lives and how it might affect the decisions they make and how that could affect you is the most short sighted thing i've ever heard... from someone who on occasion makes a good point this argument is unbelieveably short sighted
short sighted......

so lets just say there are good goverment reps that do a good job, but they have done things that you consider are "unethical" in their personal lives......that makes them incapable of doing their job?

What about a painter thats an alcoholic? he paints like a meastro during the day, and gets drunk every night. does that make him less of a painter than the guy down the street that dont drink but paints faster and misses spots?

what about a doctor? what a bout a doctor that gambles illegally? but he can do brain surgery like nobody else. woudl you rather have him operate on you or the guy that graduated last in brain surgery school but doesnt gamble illegaly and Isnt as good of a surgeon?

I personally know people that have done GREAT things in there professional and political lives, and have engaged in activites that you would consider "unethical". I would still ask for their professional help if I needed it because they separate it from their personal lives.

and I have seen the opposite of this. people that conduct their personal lives "clean cut" and dont operate so "clean cut" or "ethical" in their professional lives......

the Nevada thing.....so even though Prostitution is legal there, its still "wrong" in that state? not in their eyes.......

RexDog1
03-13-2008, 04:07 PM
short sighted......

so lets just say there are good goverment reps that do a good job, but they have done things that you consider are "unethical" in their personal lives......that makes them incapable of doing their job?

What about a painter thats an alcoholic? he paints like a meastro during the day, and gets drunk every night. does that make him less of a painter than the guy down the street that dont drink but paints faster and misses spots?

what about a doctor? what a bout a doctor that gambles illegally? but he can do brain surgery like nobody else. woudl you rather have him operate on you or the guy that graduated last in brain surgery school but doesnt gamble illegaly and Isnt as good of a surgeon?

I personally know people that have done GREAT things in there professional and political lives, and have engaged in activites that you would consider "unethical". I would still ask for their professional help if I needed it because they separate it from their personal lives.

and I have seen the opposite of this. people that conduct their personal lives "clean cut" and dont operate so "clean cut" or "ethical" in their professional lives......

the Nevada thing.....so even though Prostitution is legal there, its still "wrong" in that state? not in their eyes.......

UMP a painter and a doctor are not government officials ………………………….. There is a big deference

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 04:11 PM
UMP... you're completely missing my point on purpose... those examples are all in the private sector of the free market... those are not people who are making decisions in government that effect me... i'm not saying that the guy couldn't do a good job as governor while getting his nob schlobbed every night by a two bit hooker... i'm just saying that A) at some point his decisions in his personal life are going to spill over into his professional life and B) while he may be capable of being a good governor there is someone else out there who could do just as good of a job as governor and not have the firked up personal life as baggage

03-13-2008, 04:15 PM
UMP a painter and a doctor are not government officials ………………………….. There is a big deference

The question for me is professionalism. can they perform their job?

so a Doctor that can perform amazing brain surgery but chases tail is not a competent doctor?

03-13-2008, 04:18 PM
UMP... you're completely missing my point on purpose... those examples are all in the private sector of the free market... those are not people who are making decisions in government that effect me... i'm not saying that the guy couldn't do a good job as governor while getting his nob schlobbed every night by a two bit hooker... i'm just saying that A) at some point his decisions in his personal life are going to spill over into his professional life and B) while he may be capable of being a good governor there is someone else out there who could do just as good of a job as governor and not have the firked up personal life as baggage

So a guy that is performing heart surgery on you or a family member or flying an airliner your on dont make decisions that affect you?

why cant people separate their personal lives from professional?

flipper
03-13-2008, 04:21 PM

so a Doctor that can perform amazing brain surgery but chases tail is not a competent doctor?

They might be able to do their job, but how can you make laws, that you can't follow yourself? That would be the difference. It's like a cop busting you for being high as a mofo, and is smokin' a fatty on the way to the police station with you in the back. How's he going to bust you, when he's doin' the same thing?

jmac197
03-13-2008, 04:24 PM
Does the dr's illicit behaviour affect you.......no not if you're not the one under the knife at the moment.

Does a politician's behaviour affect you....you betcha. See my post about being susceptible to blackmail and bribery. The gov't will refuse a security clearance is they feel you are engaged in activitiy that will make you susceptible to blackmail or coersion. Don't you get it?

RexDog1
03-13-2008, 04:26 PM

He is NOT a Doctor :rant:

UMP your argument is like comparing a banana to a peach you can’t compare the two

HE IS A GOVERNMENT OFFICAL and you answer to us, at all times……………. That is part of the job

03-13-2008, 04:26 PM
They might be able to do their job, but how can you make laws, that you can't follow yourself? That would be the difference. It's like a cop busting you for being high as a mofo, and is smokin' a fatty on the way to the police station with you in the back. How's he going to bust you, when he's doin' the same thing?

That does happen you know.

flipper
03-13-2008, 04:28 PM
That does happen you know.

Yeah, and does that make it okay....he's doing his job. Caught the pot head and put him in jail.

03-13-2008, 04:30 PM
He is NOT a Doctor :rant:

UMP your argument is like comparing a banana to a peach you can’t compare the two

HE IS A GOVERNMENT OFFICAL and you answer to us, at all times……………. That is part of the job

NO he is not a doctor, but if he can carry out his job in a professional manner, we are not to judge his personal life. what if he sits on the couch eating potato chips playing video games all evening? so what if he chases hookers, its his business if its after 5:00 when he punches out on the time clock. if its on government time, then its our concern.

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 04:32 PM
NO he is not a doctor, but if he can carry out his job in a professional manner, we are not to judge his personal life. what if he sits on the couch eating potato chips playing video games all evening? so what if he chases hookers, its his business if its after 5:00 when he punches out on the time clock. if its on government time, then its our concern.

so you mean to honestly tell me it wouldn't bother you to get arrested for posession by a guy at 2:00 in the afternoon and then go get high with him at 5:00 when he gets off work?

RexDog1
03-13-2008, 04:36 PM

UMP he makes and up holds the laws of the land, and if he is breaking the law we hired him to uphold as a government official, is he doing his job?:rolleyes:

03-13-2008, 04:36 PM
so you mean to honestly tell me it wouldn't bother you to get arrested for posession by a guy at 2:00 in the afternoon and then go get high with him at 5:00 when he gets off work?

I dont smoke weed.

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 04:37 PM
I dont smoke weed.

ok but say you did

03-13-2008, 04:41 PM
UMP he makes and up holds the laws of the land, and if he is breaking the law we hired him to uphold as a government official, is he doing his job?:rolleyes:

He is breaking the law on his own time, after work. he should then be treated just as any other citizen that breaks the law. you dont see when John Q. Public hires a prostitute on the news, he shouldnt be any different. it shouldnt affect his job. on the flip side of that "favoritization".......what if he drives fast? and cops dont write him tickets cause he is the gov? is that right?

if he does it during work then, its an occupational issue that should be addresses since he is a public employee.

Ric
03-13-2008, 04:43 PM
Can We Get This Merged With The Stoner Thread Pendo?

03-13-2008, 04:47 PM
ok but say you did

show me where I said I did.

03-13-2008, 04:48 PM
Can We Get This Merged With The Stoner Thread Pendo?

where the heck is the records room?

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 04:53 PM
show me where I said I did.
i meant say for instance that you did... so that maybe if i put this scenario of isolating public from private life into perspective you'd see my point... and do you think for a second that if i took my boss out on my boat rocked out to ludacris, buckcherry, nickelback, and mr bigg all day and got drunk as crap and was hanging upside down from my tower yelling at girls on a dock (all of which i have done at some point) that he wouldn't fire me?... maybe not that day but he would think i were a freakin' moron and would start my movement toward the door step

RexDog1
03-13-2008, 04:55 PM
He is breaking the law on his own time, after work. he should then be treated just as any other citizen that breaks the law. you dont see when John Q. Public hires a prostitute on the news, he shouldnt be any different. it shouldnt affect his job. on the flip side of that "favoritization".......what if he drives fast? and cops dont write him tickets cause he is the gov? is that right?

if he does it during work then, its an occupational issue that should be addresses since he is a public employee.

He does not have as you say “his own time” he is a government official he gave that up, it is part of the job, he is not John Q Public, stop trying to compare him to someone in the private sector

03-13-2008, 04:55 PM
i meant say for instance that you did... so that maybe if i put this scenario of isolating public from private life into perspective you'd see my point... and do you think for a second that if i took my boss out on my boat rocked out to ludacris, buckcherry, nickelback, and mr bigg all day and got drunk as crap and was hanging upside down from my tower yelling at girls on a dock (all of which i have done at some point) that he wouldn't fire me?... maybe not that day but he would think i were a freakin' moron and would start my movement toward the door step
you listen to mr Bigg??

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 04:56 PM
naa not really... i'm just gonna let my hair down and put my pistols up

03-13-2008, 04:57 PM
He does not have as you say “his own time” he is a government official he gave that up, it is part of the job, he is not John Q Public, stop trying to compare him to someone in the private sector

Where does it say that he forfeits his personal life and privacy to everyone in the world? Does he sign something stating that? or is it in his oath of office?

03-13-2008, 04:57 PM
naa not really... i'm just gonna let my hair down and put my pistols up

please dont shoot.

Ric
03-13-2008, 04:59 PM
please dont shoot. I'm not even sure that's against the law anymore.

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 04:59 PM
i got long hair... a pocket full of stones.. some bad hos... motha ___ i'm grown

TMCNo1
03-13-2008, 05:00 PM
If this man has done no wrong according to some and it should have been kept at home and quite, just between he and his wife,
-Why did the authorities start an investigation into his actions and conduct a court approved wiretap?
-Why did he resign from the Governership?
-Why are the authorities considering criminal charges against him for breaking a bunch of laws?
I could go on.

03-13-2008, 05:01 PM
I'm not even sure that's against the law anymore.

you a cop?

RexDog1
03-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Where does it say that he forfeits his personal life and privacy to everyone in the world? Does he sign something stating that? or is it in his oath of office?

UPM you and I both know when took the job as Governor and moved into the Governor’s Mansion and took his first pay check that we paid for out of our taxes he stopped having a privet life

trickskier
03-13-2008, 05:20 PM
WRONG they are ELECTED by the people, to represent the people.
It's not a job when you are ELECTED by the people based on your campaign.

wakeX2wake
03-13-2008, 05:21 PM

Well put i'm going home... gentlemen i enjoyed the banter yet another day

03-13-2008, 06:01 PM

Tricky, your values are so twisted. I bet you dont even vote.

lanier92prostar
03-13-2008, 06:15 PM

IMO this whole discussion is part of what is wrong with our society. A publicly elected official that does not have enough morals and values to be commited to his marriage does not need to be a leading political figure. His private life, though not any of our business, can affect us if we elected him. It is possible that that lack of morals and values can lead to a lack of ethics in office. Remember that he represents the people. We have to ask ourselves if we as people want this type of values running our country. If we do, then we have to accept the consequences for the downfall of the county.
Again, my opinion take if for what its worth.( Probably less than a penny )

03-13-2008, 06:20 PM
well, your opinion is certainly worth more than Hoosier Bob's. thats for sure. I know that.

betsy&david Harrison
03-13-2008, 06:57 PM
I don't remember the Kennedy's affairs ever bothering anyone.....

just saying.......

coz
03-14-2008, 09:04 AM
It says to many TT'ers were going to her myspace page so they had to shut it down.

NEW YORK (AP) -- The collateral consequence of scandal often is newfound celebrity, and for the 22-year-old call girl involved in the Eliot Spitzer scandal, prospects are rising.

Ashley Alexandra Dupre writes on her MySpace page that she left home at 17.

1 of 3 The prostitute identified in court papers as Kristen is an aspiring musician named Ashley Alexandra Dupre. Her identity was only first reported Wednesday, but already her fame is skyrocketing.

Curious about the woman so integral in the New York governor's downfall, many have flocked to MySpace to view her photos, music and biographical information. That material was removed Thursday after over more than 5 million visited her page.

Dupre's page had portrayed her as a New Jersey native who left a broken home to pursue a music career in New York.

Court papers allege that Spitzer paid thousands of dollars for her services with the Emperor's Club VIP.

"I have been alone," she wrote. "I have abused drugs. I have been broke and homeless. But, I survived, on my own. I am here, in NY because of my music."

Dupre had also posted two songs at the music sharing site Aime Street, which allows musicians to earn a 70 percent cut of download fees, which are determined by their popularity. The songs, "What We Want" and "Move ya Body" are dance-pop tunes a la Britney Spears.

On "What We Want," she sings: "I know what you need/Can you handle me?" Watch what friends and family say about Dupre »

As of Thursday evening, the songs had been listened to by some 200,000. Downloads were selling for 98 cents each, though "What We Want" had previously been selling for less than 20 cents. That song was also making it onto the nation's radio airwaves.

"After the first play, a lot of the reaction was negative," said Sharon Dastur, program director of New York's Z100 (WHTZ-FM). "But after the second play, it became, 'Play that song again,' and 'Hey, that song's not bad."

Dupre also made an appearance in a video by the rapper Mysterious, director Jonathan Ehlers told Los Angeles, California, TV station KCAL on Tuesday. In the video, Dupre is cast as the girlfriend of Mysterious, at one point making a vulgar hand gesture while lip-synching lyrics that include an expletive.

"She was very professional," Ehlers said. "Again, she was really warm. She had a great vibe and she was really fun to be around."

He said they haven't talked in a year. When he heard the news, Ehlers said, "I was shocked. All I could think was, I wondered where she was and I hoped she was all right."

Don't Miss
Dupre's MySpace page evolves with scandal
Behind the Scenes: Spitzer's resignation
Spitzer's escort: 'I love who I am'
Sources: Spitzer used call-girl service at least 8 times
Major labels would be unlikely to sign Dupre, but in the past smaller labels have taken a stab at capitalizing on such notoriety. Koch Entertainment profited by releasing an album in 2004 by William Hung, the "American Idol" castoff who horrendously sang "She Bangs." (Koch declined to comment Thursday on interest in signing Dupre.)

Susan Ferris, general manager of Los Angeles-based indie label Long Live Crime Records, thinks Dupre is unlikely to win a recording contract.

"Would it get her foot in the door here? There would probably be a morbid curiosity," Ferris said, noting that Nicole Narain, the Playboy model who Colin Farrell sued in 2005 over a sex tape, submitted music to the label that she sampled but deemed "god-awful."

"It's the train-wreck syndrome," said Ferris. "Out of complete curiosity, sure, I would put [the tape] in. Would I then sign her if I didn't think she was great just because of the controversy? No, not at all."

Dupre has not responded to requests for an interview by The Associated Press, and her lawyer, Don D. Buchwald, has declined to comment. The New York Times, which first reported Dupre's identity, quoted her as saying: "I just don't want to be thought of as a monster."

Publishers also would be interested in her story for a book, said Eric Kampmann, president of Beaufort Books. Watch former pimp, escort recall Dupre's start in the industry »

Beaufort last year published O.J. Simpson's "If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer," but Kampmann said he would not pursue Dupre's story since "up until now, she had no story."

"There's just kind of this prurient fascination that neither the press nor the public can get their eyes off of," said Kampmann, who compared the situation to Amy Fisher's and Joey Buttafuoco's. In 2004, iUniverse published Fisher's book "If I Knew Then."

Following the scandals of former President Clinton, Gennifer Flowers published a memoir in 1995, and Monica Lewinsky made inroads into the entertainment industry, hosting a short-lived reality TV dating program called "Mr. Personality" in 2003.

There is one surefire avenue for Dupre to cash in, should she choose to: adult men's magazines. Penthouse and Hustler are already knocking on her door.

"We would love to have her in the magazine," said Diane Silberstein, president and publisher of Penthouse Magazine Group. "We would even consider offering her a cover. We think we could also be very helpful to her in her music career."

Hustler Publisher Larry Flynt sounded doubtful about his chances, though, suggesting that by the time Dupre starts talking, she may be too big a media phenomenon for a simple magazine spread.

"She is no doubt going to do a book. There will probably be a movie," he said. "I think she is going to have so many offers coming in that it will probably be wishful thinking just to get in the door."

TMCNo1
03-14-2008, 09:17 AM
By LARRY NEUMEISTER and DEVLIN BARRETT - Associated Press Writers
NEW YORK(AP) Resigning won't spare Eliot Spitzer from the heat of a criminal investigation _ federal prosecutors must still decide what to do with the case of the disgraced New York governor and the prostitutes.
A law enforcement official said Spitzer's high-powered defense team was believed to be negotiating a plea deal with prosecutors over his connection to a high-end prostitution ring, but attorneys would not comment Thursday about the discussions.
"Corruption cases often pose a dilemma for the prosecutor," said Evan Barr, a private practice lawyer who once handled such cases for the same Manhattan U.S. Attorney's Office that is now weighing how to proceed with Spitzer.
"If you charge a public figure under an obscure or rarely used legal theory, the critics will say the prosecution is politically motivated; if you decline to charge under the same circumstances, the critics will say the prosecutor is going easy on the would-be defendant because he or she is a prominent person," Barr said.

wakeX2wake
03-14-2008, 09:18 AM
amazing... being a prostitute has made her famous... UMP how's it going for you my man?

TMCNo1
03-14-2008, 09:20 AM
"She was very professional," Ehlers said. "Again, she was really warm. She had a great vibe and she was really fun to be around."

I bet she was @$5,500 a pop!:D

coz
03-14-2008, 09:22 AM
By LARRY NEUMEISTER and DEVLIN BARRETT - Associated Press Writers
NEW YORK(AP) Resigning won't spare Eliot Spitzer from the heat of a criminal investigation _ federal prosecutors must still decide what to do with the case of the disgraced New York governor and the prostitutes.
A law enforcement official said Spitzer's high-powered defense team was believed to be negotiating a plea deal with prosecutors over his connection to a high-end prostitution ring, but attorneys would not comment Thursday about the discussions.
"Corruption cases often pose a dilemma for the prosecutor," said Evan Barr, a private practice lawyer who once handled such cases for the same Manhattan U.S. Attorney's Office that is now weighing how to proceed with Spitzer.
"If you charge a public figure under an obscure or rarely used legal theory, the critics will say the prosecution is politically motivated; if you decline to charge under the same circumstances, the critics will say the prosecutor is going easy on the would-be defendant because he or she is a prominent person," Barr said.

He should be charged with a crime, If you or I were to get caught with a hooker weather she's a $50 or $5000 an hr. we'd be going to jail NQA!
BOOK HIM DANO!:mad:

03-14-2008, 10:03 AM
amazing... being a prostitute has made her famous... UMP how's it going for you my man?

Hey, she earned it.

Imagine what this fame will do to her prices.

coz
03-14-2008, 10:10 AM
Hey, she earned it.

So I did the math and she makes $125 a minute so I'm sure a quickie would be your best deal for the buck. :D

03-14-2008, 10:15 AM
Whats a quickie?

wakeX2wake
03-14-2008, 10:25 AM
Hey, she earned it.

that hookers rates are going to go through the ROOF... the only people left with a chance to nail her now are Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Carlos Slim Helú, Ingvar Kamprad, and P Diddy (only because he owns a record label)

TMCNo1
03-14-2008, 11:04 AM
Whats a quickie?

About $5.25 + fines for a kiss on the.....................cheek!:D

Duh Huh, http://www.quickie.com/ or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quickie, do we have to splain everthang?

coz
03-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Whats a quickie?

The best bang for your buck??? :rolleyes:

03-14-2008, 11:52 AM
I don't remember the Kennedy's affairs ever bothering anyone.....

just saying.......

That was back in the good ol' days when a political official could chase tail all he or she wanted and everyone KNEW to keep their mouth shut cuz it was NOBODY'S Biz.

ShamrockIV
03-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Whats a quickie?

ask ur wife or girlfriend, i am sure she knows lol

RexDog1
03-14-2008, 12:39 PM

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

03-14-2008, 12:56 PM
your almost as funny as Ric is Shamrock.

you have a bright future.

JimN
03-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Thinking back, fondly remembering her saying, "twenty bucks, just like downtown".