PDA

View Full Version : JL fiberglass tower speakers

Jerseydave
03-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Just found these on alliancewake.com, thought I'd pass it along.

(Lenny, are you listening?) :)

http://alliancewake.com/goods_details.php?id=3508

TX.X-30 fan
03-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Just found these on alliancewake.com, thought I'd pass it along.

(Lenny, are you listening?) :)

http://alliancewake.com/goods_details.php?id=3508

Those look great. I have those in my 04 cans except they are the 6.5. I want those now. that bigger woofer should help.

Wonder how many drachmas those will set you back??

Lennyp04
03-10-2008, 08:59 PM
I know beggers cant be choosers....but I would much rather have the stock MC cans with the tweeters. They look so sweet. Matches the tower so well. Maybe thats why a set is going to be ordered in a few weeks....

Finally!

erkoehler
03-10-2008, 09:03 PM
I know beggers cant be choosers....but I would much rather have the stock MC cans with the tweeters. They look so sweet. Matches the tower so well. Maybe thats why a set is going to be ordered in a few weeks....

Finally!

Let me know if I can be of any help when the time comes! :)

dmayer84
03-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Let me know if I can be of any help when the time comes! :)

I bet hes gonna use his employee discount at sterling. ;)

erkoehler
03-10-2008, 09:07 PM
I bet hes gonna use his employee discount at sterling. ;)

That is a good thing to use! When did he start working there?

We just got in some used cans, that is why I offered!

Lennyp04
03-10-2008, 10:10 PM
erk, how much for used cans? What year are they? If older then 07 are drop down mounts included? Speakers included? What condition?

want to play 20 questions right away! haha

KnoxX2
03-10-2008, 10:16 PM
erk, how much for used cans? What year are they? If older then 07 are drop down mounts included? Speakers included? What condition?

Slow down young grasshopper:D

Lennyp04
03-10-2008, 10:34 PM
haha I live life in overdrive! I just thought that instead of making 10 posts with one question in each I'd just kill it there!

erkoehler
03-10-2008, 10:59 PM

Thought you already had the hook up? I can check tomorrow.....

Lennyp04
03-10-2008, 11:00 PM
By hook up you mean...women?

erkoehler
03-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Off 2007 X-2, speakers included.

erkoehler
03-10-2008, 11:01 PM
By hook up you mean...women?

When did you start working for a MC dealer? I missed that thread.

Lennyp04
03-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Well I didn't start yet. Basically they had a meeting at the place we bought the boat from and the Mechanic John said to Ryan the tri-owner that I should work there. And then Ryan was like would you like to work here and I said absolutley! So I begin some in April or May just doing weekends putting docks in!

Erk, if you can get me a price on those speakers I might be able to get you an answer.

2 or 4 cans?

i think thats question 6. Only 14 more lol

erkoehler
03-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Well I didn't start yet. Basically they had a meeting at the place we bought the boat from and the Mechanic John said to Ryan the tri-owner that I should work there. And then Ryan was like would you like to work here and I said absolutley! So I begin some in April or May just doing weekends putting docks in!

Erk, if you can get me a price on those speakers I might be able to get you an answer.

2 or 4 cans?

i think thats question 6. Only 14 more lol

I have a total of 4, 2 w/ lights.

Lennyp04
03-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Sounds expensive. haha.

Let me know when you find out. I'll be in Florida from the 12-16. Unfortunatley no wakeboarding, just Disney. But I'll have my phone with me that I can check to see if you posted anything!

Is it against the rules to buy from out of your area? I heard it was.

erkoehler
03-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Sounds expensive. haha.

Let me know when you find out. I'll be in Florida from the 12-16. Unfortunatley no wakeboarding, just Disney. But I'll have my phone with me that I can check to see if you posted anything!

Is it against the rules to buy from out of your area? I heard it was.

Boats, yes.......NO QUESTION ABOUT THAT!

Lennyp04
03-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Ok. Well atleast we didnt break the rules there. I guess it be dumb not to support your local MC dealer since they would be doing the servicing on it.

As far as speakers are concerned, my dad would probably jump for the ones with no lights and just for 2 at the moment unless you got some kinds screaming deal...which with you, I wouldn't doubt it!

You talk to your homies and I'll talk to my homies and then hopefully all our homies will be talk...lol

erkoehler
03-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Ok. Well atleast we didnt break the rules there. I guess it be dumb not to support your local MC dealer since they would be doing the servicing on it.

As far as speakers are concerned, my dad would probably jump for the ones with no lights and just for 2 at the moment unless you got some kinds screaming deal...which with you, I wouldn't doubt it!

You talk to your homies and I'll talk to my homies and then hopefully all our homies will be talk...lol

Don't try to butter me up! PM me an offer and we can see whats up.

Lennyp04
03-11-2008, 07:39 AM
Erk, Ill let you know as soon as I find out. Hopefully they won't be gone if I can't get an answer to you by the time I leave.

KnoxX2
03-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Don't try to butter me up! PM me an offer and we can see whats up.

Now thats funny!!!!!!!!8p :D

Lennyp04
03-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Erk, I will give you an answer hopefully either while I'm in florida or after I get back. My parents are coming with me on the trip so I can talk to them bout it!

EDIT FOR ERK!!!!!!
Erk, I actually Just talked to my dad. The ones with the lights!!!! Hes still gotta think about a price but don't sell those 2. Do the drop down mounts have wires for lights?? I know we would have to add a switch but do the towers come wired for the lights/I know they are wired for speakers but was curious about the lights!

erkoehler
03-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Erk, I will give you an answer hopefully either while I'm in florida or after I get back. My parents are coming with me on the trip so I can talk to them bout it!

EDIT FOR ERK!!!!!!
Erk, I actually Just talked to my dad. The ones with the lights!!!! Hes still gotta think about a price but don't sell those 2. Do the drop down mounts have wires for lights?? I know we would have to add a switch but do the towers come wired for the lights/I know they are wired for speakers but was curious about the lights!

Sent you a PM......