PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania MC owners get together??

Jerseydave
02-29-2008, 03:32 PM
Even though I'm from NJ, wanted to see if any area MC owners want to get together on day this summer and hit a lake in eastern PA. Here's some lake options:

Lake Wallenpaupack (poconos)
Harveys Lake (poconos)
Blue Marsh lake (near Reading)
Lake Aldred (near Lancaster)
Delaware river (north of Philly) home of NJ Wakefest

Possible Jersey locations either Lake Hopatcong or Greenwood lake.

Anyone want to come out for a day?

lazypiper
02-29-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm in. With in 3 hours of NYC.

BrandonKTM
02-29-2008, 04:46 PM
I heard Ray's Lake is nice, and roughly in the middle of Pa. I am from NW PA (Conneaut Lake), and this sounds like a nice idea.

Lennyp04
02-29-2008, 05:21 PM
well there's about 5-10 MC's on Lake Wallenpaupack. I think Dmayer84 would be up for Wally sometime. Wally is nice during the week and a $!&@? On the weekends. But great idea Dave!!!!

Lennyp04
02-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Hey lazy nice boat!!! I've walked around that boat at Sterling Marina. Our lake house is literary 3 minutes from sterling marina and I'll be working there on Friday thru Monday

mayo93prostar
02-29-2008, 05:45 PM
might be able to get some of us from maryland too. I am considering going up to Raystown Lake (spelling?) some time this summer but could consider some lake in poconos too. CSM is spreading nationwide.

Lennyp04
02-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Well this is great you guys!!! Im glad to hear some of you acutally want to come to PA!!! I've tried countless times now to get my dad to go to CSM '08 but he says no I dont want to trailer the boat....So that would be sweet if we could get a bunch of you guys to come up to PA!!!!!

ggroller
02-29-2008, 06:55 PM
I'm in for Paupack

Jerseydave
02-29-2008, 07:47 PM
Hey lazy nice boat!!! I've walked around that boat at Sterling Marina. Our lake house is literary 3 minutes from sterling marina and I'll be working there on Friday thru Monday

Lenny, you're going to be working at Sterling every weekend? Summer too? Maybe you can talk to Ryan and have him host a Mastercraft owners' day at the lake. Sort of a MC northeast reunion. Between his customers and other MC owners, the turnout would be good.

I'm going to try and hit lake Wally on a friday sometime this year when it's less busy. I'll keep in touch.

dmayer84
02-29-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm in for Wally, any time during the summer except that first weekend in June. Dave maybe we can get Gavin to come and switch over to an MC, he was lookin at the CSX's awful hard. Let me know what Friday you want to go out up there. I got 3 weeks of vacation to burn this summer.

lazypiper
02-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Hey lenny whats up? I should be picking up the boat in mid April. Maybe I'll see you there. I am selling the trailer and it looks like someone wants it. I need a galvanized one. Hopfuly I can get that done before mid April. Please dont scratch the boat cutting off the shrink wrap:eek: (it's my first wakeboat)A northeast meetup sounds like fun. Dave and I have experience from Brostock, I think my liver still hurts.:rolleyes:

eswolfgang
02-29-2008, 08:26 PM
i'm in...wallenpaupack

Lennyp04
02-29-2008, 09:53 PM
Lenny, you're going to be working at Sterling every weekend? Summer too? Maybe you can talk to Ryan and have him host a Mastercraft owners' day at the lake. Sort of a MC northeast reunion. Between his customers and other MC owners, the turnout would be good.

I'm going to try and hit lake Wally on a friday sometime this year when it's less busy. I'll keep in touch.

Yep I'll be working at sterling every friday, saturday, sunday and monday during summer unless something happens...knock on wood.

But yeah I think im gonna start in April or May just for a day during the weekend to drop docks in....But i will be sure to talk to Ryan about having some sort of organized get together!

Lennyp04
02-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Hey lenny whats up? I should be picking up the boat in mid April. Maybe I'll see you there. I am selling the trailer and it looks like someone wants it. I need a galvanized one. Hopfuly I can get that done before mid April. Please dont scratch the boat cutting off the shrink wrap:eek: (it's my first wakeboat)A northeast meetup sounds like fun. Dave and I have experience from Brostock, I think my liver still hurts.:rolleyes:

Man I would never scratch an MC! I'd lose my job! But just ask Doug G or his son...they call me Nancy because I am OCD with having a clean boat. I was lucky enough to have my old boat break down at the beggining of last summer to get my first wakeboard boat as an X-1. Ours is the White and Black X-1 sitting on the left hand side if your driving on the lake away from Sterling

Lennyp04
02-29-2008, 09:58 PM
i'm in...wallenpaupack

Hey man, I remember you. You dropped your boat of the one day at Sterling for its 20 hour check up I think it was. Me and my friend helped you get into that tight slip. I think if I remember right you told us you got it at the NY boat show. I could be wrong, its happened many times before this!

boat4life
02-29-2008, 10:48 PM
You guys have good ideas! Would you guys mind if I hijack the idea and have a get together here on Lake Hopatcong this summer?!

Lennyp04
02-29-2008, 10:55 PM
You should come to Lake Wallenpaupack!!!

dmayer84
03-01-2008, 12:36 AM
You guys have good ideas! Would you guys mind if I hijack the idea and have a get together here on Lake Hopatcong this summer?!

I'd do both, but hopatcong is a bit busy in the summer on the weekends, unless your dropping in at 5am.

Jerseydave
03-01-2008, 08:51 AM
You should come to Lake Wallenpaupack!!!

Lenny, Kurt's the MC dealer in north Jersey right on Lake Hopatcong.

Hey Kurt, you know that you have my support if you throw some kind of MC event! Got anything in mind? (wakeboard clinics are always a good thing, I'm free friday-sunday) Or maybe a Flash Marina open house??? :)

Lennyp04
03-01-2008, 09:15 AM
Yeah I know. I think he should still come LOL

JohnE
03-01-2008, 09:38 AM

I'd be in for Hopatcong. Kurt, we met last fall. I'm from MA, but my brother in law lives on Mohawk if you remember me. I dropped by in October.

I possibly would come to Wally depending on the date.

Lennyp04
03-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Well wally would have to be during the week sometime...Just so that we could actually do some riding/chillin in peace

JohnE
03-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Well wally would have to be during the week sometime...Just so that we could actually do some riding/chillin in peace

Wherever it is it should be during the week. I imagine every lake is crazy on the weekend.

Lennyp04
03-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Good Point...thats when the wallys come out....its like bats when it gets dark and they fly out of their caves.....but why is there always so many? These questions that go unanswered

Doug G
03-01-2008, 10:31 AM
No point doing wallenpaupak on a weeked if you want to ride. It is basically unrideable saturday and sunday except for early am and late evening even then it is sketchy.

My boat is in a slip on wally so any weekend I am there but I don't have extra time off to burn for a weekday deal.

Jerseydave
03-01-2008, 12:59 PM
I'd prefer a friday if you MC dealers are listening! :rolleyes:

I would think some/most people could take a vacation/sick day and actually get some riding in. I'll offer up some pulls on the X-star if anyone is interested.

BUSSTUFJ
03-03-2008, 09:52 AM
I have been to all those lakes and I would vote for Raystown Lake if you scheudle it for a weekend. It is a shame there is no central PA dealer to support that location.

My second vote would be for Wallenpaupack since the Sterling delaership is class A but I would only tow there for a Friday get together.

Just my $.02, but Wallyworld gets rough and congested on weekends.

Jerseydave
03-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Trevor from Sterling posted on WW that the following dates "may" be when Sterling will have something happening, namely wakeboard camps. June 14, July 12, August 9. I'll keep in touch with him and once he gets some concrete dates, it'll get posted here.

I'm definitely ready for some kind of reunion, either Lake Wallenpaupack or Lake Hopatcong. Stay tuned.

dmayer84
03-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Was thinking about driving up to sterling on sunday but they are gonna be closed. I have been at training in Bushkill for the past week and all of next week and have sunday off.

Lennyp04
03-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Dave I'm going up this weekend...if the snow holds off. I would deffs be up Sunday! Call Me up

dmayer84
03-07-2008, 07:19 PM
pm me your new cell number.