PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Slalom DVD for sale

H20skeefreek
02-25-2008, 02:04 PM
http://www.tmcowners.com/market/showproduct.php?product=1947

C36
02-25-2008, 04:48 PM
I will take it if you willing to ship to Canada. E-mail via TT sent your way.

shepherd
02-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Ya know, I was thinking about doing this too. I have an extra one (got two of them). I'll sell it for the same price since H20skeefreek sold his already.

It's not for everyone, but this "old school skier" has learned a few things that have helped.

JohnnyB
02-25-2008, 08:37 PM
Shep, same price as the other one???? I'll buy it....pay pal??? Mark it sold.

STLer645
02-25-2008, 08:39 PM
Ya know, I was thinking about doing this too. I have an extra one (got two of them). I'll sell it for the same price since H20skeefreek sold his already.

It's not for everyone, but this "old school skier" has learned a few things that have helped.

I might be interested. Can you give me the sales pitch on this video?

I have free skied for a long time but would like to get a little more serious about it. Recently picked up Andy Mapple's DVD, but it is a little over my head and too advanced. Is the West Coast DVD easier to follow?

shepherd
02-25-2008, 11:16 PM
Shep, same price as the other one???? I'll buy it....pay pal??? Mark it sold.

You got it Johnny. PM at you.

Sorry STL , he beat you by two minutes!

#47of100TeamMC
02-26-2008, 10:24 AM
I might be interested. Can you give me the sales pitch on this video?

I have free skied for a long time but would like to get a little more serious about it. Recently picked up Andy Mapple's DVD, but it is a little over my head and too advanced. Is the West Coast DVD easier to follow?

Wanna sell your Maple DVD? will give you a little more cash for that West Coast purchase... Pm me if interested.

STLer645
02-26-2008, 02:17 PM
Wanna sell your Maple DVD? will give you a little more cash for that West Coast purchase... Pm me if interested.

Thanks, but I'm going to hang onto it at least through the season. Maybe wishful thinking, but I'm hoping to make sense of it.

H20skeefreek
02-26-2008, 08:44 PM
I will take it if you willing to ship to Canada. E-mail via TT sent your way.
Sold to the Canuck!!