PDA

View Full Version : z5 rack???

ShamrockIV
02-25-2008, 12:38 PM
I know there was a thread on here with pics and discussion about these bimini/racks. can I get some info on where to get one and what they fit?? thanks ya'll!!

Ole Miss Rebels
02-25-2008, 02:31 PM
i just got one on my new xstar. however, it was cold yesterday and we took it off to break the boat in. we neded a little sun to keep us warm. they are either on or off. there is no putting it up if you want to see the sky. however, you can take it off and leave it at the boat shed or garage. you wouldn't want to leave it on the dock lest a storm blow it into the lake. they provide excellent cover, look wonderful and provide much needed storage on top for boards and surfers. travis moye swears by them and has had one the last 3-4 years. he is the reason i got mine. in the deep south i believe it is worth every penny you pay since the sun can be so brutal from april thru october. it would also afford tremendous coverage during a rain storm. i believe i will like mine but just haven't had it long enough to have any interaction with it. good luck.

ShamrockIV
02-25-2008, 02:34 PM
do they just fit an xstar??? that is the info i got. thanks

ttu
02-25-2008, 02:41 PM
i have seen it on a x2 also. i rode in dave briscoe's boat last spring and will agree with ole miss, they are very nice and provide a lot more storage for boards, wakesurfers or heaven forbid a "tube"

ShamrockIV
02-25-2008, 02:42 PM
well with me wife and 4 kids that means 2 slalom skis and 3 boards, so i need alot of room!! can u have too much storage??