PDA

View Full Version : 07 X2 Tower Spkrs

rlwiley
02-22-2008, 04:01 PM
Need some opinions. Will 2 - wetsounds 485 fit on the underside of a 2007 X2 tower and still look good?

SteveO
02-23-2008, 09:17 AM
RL,

I have been researching potentially replacing my Fusion Combo's with either Wetsounds or Bullet Hollow Points. In my research, everyone I have spoken to from a sales perspective is trying to sell the hollow points. Most people say the hollow point speakers are more linear and have better mid bass for a less "tinny" sound. I also think that 4 of the WS 80's or HP 770's mounted to the Mastercraft mounts would look cleaner IMO. I would enjoy any feedback from anyone that has bought the Hollow Points http://www.bulletspeakers.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

craig3972
03-27-2008, 01:27 PM
Is there a experienced answer on what sounds better, The Wetsounds Pro80's or the Bullet Hollow Point 770?

Also does anyone know what kind of speakers the Bullet hollow points are? I want to see if they will fit into my exsisting MC cans (with lights in the front) The Factory JL component speakers are 7.7" outside diameter.