PDA

View Full Version : best place to buy a perfect pass

bikeman
02-19-2008, 05:57 PM
I think I'm finally going to take the plunge and buy a PP Wakeboard Pro - suggestions on best place to buy? target price? It would be going in an EFI'd '95 PS205 for free skiing, surfing and pulling the kids around. I really just need an easy to use speed control so my wife can quickly find the right speed and keep it there. And so I can take my hand off the throttle - instead of the wheel - to retrive my beverage while pulling the kids.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks!
Chris

BrianM
02-19-2008, 06:13 PM
Keep an eye out for someone selling a used master modual and piece a system together. Ought to be ble to get the whole system for a little more than half the cost of new.

east tx skier
02-19-2008, 06:41 PM
Call Mike ("MYMC") at MC of Charlotte. When he ordered my Stargazer upgrade, there was apparently some confusion on the other end and PP sent him the entire package. Of that, I got the Master Module and GPS antenna, but the rest should be there if he hasn't sold it yet. You might need a different lenth throttle cable extension, too. Oh, and the gauge may or may not match your boat. :o But he has some of the parts and would probably be willing to make you a good deal on them if he still has them. That would also still enable you to buy the Master Module off of one of the upgraders for much less than new.

bikeman
02-20-2008, 02:26 PM
thanks guys. I did call Mike and he seemed very helpful. I'll hope to work something out with him this week.

32offer
02-29-2008, 01:30 PM
If this doesn't work out, I have a used master module, new display, and servo motor that I would sell you for a Perfect Pass Pro version. You would have to buy a throttle cable, paddle wheel or RPM sensor cable to complete the system. The only thing is that I purchased a bunch of used stuff from a dealership that went out of business, so I don't know for sure that it all works. They told me everything was in working order. I have sold off several other parts that did work for the buyers, so I'd assume these would be fine as well. Let me know.

ShamrockIV
03-01-2008, 08:05 AM
price range for perfect pass???