PDA

View Full Version : Need some pulls in NSW, Australia in March

BoulderSkier
02-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Hello from Boulder, Colorado, USA.

Does anyone know where a pull can be hired around Port Stevens, Port Macquarie or Taree in NSW, Australia? I will be staying in Taree March 6th - March 23rd and would love to get a jump on the Colorado spring season! I am a Mastercraft owner and capable driver if anyone is interested in letting me tag along as well.

All information appreciated. Thanks.

Gerry

AussieMC
02-18-2008, 11:19 PM
G'day Boulder skier,
Are you after a course to ski on, or just a free ski?

There is a place at Telegraph point called Stoney Park, which is about an hour drive north of Taree. It is a man made tournament site. Port Stephens is about 3 hours drive to the south of Taree. I live in Lake Macquarie which is about 3 hours south aswell.

Look up www.stoneypark.com.au

BoulderSkier
02-19-2008, 12:31 AM
G'day AussieMC and thanks for the reply. I am just looking for some free skiing as I rarely get to ski a course. The local water I have access too can't seem to get it together to support a course. I appreciate the heads-up on Stoney Park. It looks like a lovely tournament site. Nice looking boat you have there!

AussieMC
02-19-2008, 04:02 AM
If you are heading south from Taree at any time, I could organise a pull for you and, family? The easter weekend here is the 21st - 24th of march. I'll be camping / sking all weekend on a river about an hour north of here, you are welcome to come and join us.

BoulderSkier
02-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Hello AussieMC,

I would be forever in your debt if you would be willing to have me tag along for some skiing down under. I will send you my personal email in a private message with more info about myself, wife and friends in Taree. I look forward to chatting. Gerry