PDA

View Full Version : Brian McNamee is a back peddling POS!

milkmania
02-13-2008, 12:43 PM
:mad:

this dumb-a is testifying to congress that he lied under previous oath:mad:

ttu
02-13-2008, 12:44 PM
watching it now on cnn on the computer.

milkmania
02-13-2008, 12:46 PM
it's amazing!

this guy is telling congressmen that he previously lied, but he's telling the truth now

RexDog1
02-13-2008, 12:50 PM
it's amazing!

this guy is telling congressmen that he previously lied, but he's telling the truth now

hummmm??:confused: why would he lie the first time:confused: :confused: :confused:

wgwollet
02-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Who cares? Baseball is full of drug people, I won't spend a dime to see the thugs today play the game. Its a joke.

B

A.I. Rider
02-13-2008, 01:00 PM
Listening now, cant help but think Clemens is lying. His opening statement was the same old box package, "Im a target" response that you always hear that is written with his attorney I am sure. MLB should be ashamed that they did not address the drug issue earlier. What a shame!

milkmania
02-13-2008, 01:07 PM
I agree.... there will always be some doubt whether or not he used steroids

but, it just amazed me when mcnamee was being reminded of his previous testimony, and asked if he lied to various questions and he simply said yes each time he got caught

thank goodness CNN decided to break away from those hearings so we could watch obama & clinton stroke themselves:rolleyes:

ttu
02-13-2008, 01:16 PM
I agree.... there will always be some doubt whether or not he used steroids

but, it just amazed me when mcnamee was being reminded of his previous testimony, and asked if he lied to various questions and he simply said yes each time he got caught

thank goodness CNN decided to break away from those hearings so we could watch obama & clinton stroke themselves:rolleyes:

my cnn on the computer is still on.

i think they are both lying. i really liked when they questioned roger about his wife having a bad reaction to the steroid shot, he claimed what????

sdesmond
02-13-2008, 01:32 PM
People are losing homes from this mortgage crisis and congress is worried about sterioids in baseball. I guess we see what their priorities are. Honestly its quite sad. I love baseball and I hope he gets what he has comming to him. He is an a**. I just think there are more important things that need to be taken care of before the Unites States Government is worries about steroids in baseball.

Monte
02-13-2008, 01:43 PM
People are losing homes from this mortgage crisis and congress is worried about sterioids in baseball. I guess we see what their priorities are. Honestly its quite sad. I love baseball and I hope he gets what he has comming to him. He is an a**. I just think there are more important things that need to be taken care of before the Unites States Government is worries about steroids in baseball.

Amen... :cool:

6ballsisall
02-13-2008, 01:48 PM

That deserves a big TRU DAT!!

flipper
02-13-2008, 01:50 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Out of all the problems going on, they are worried about baseball?

6ballsisall
02-13-2008, 01:55 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Out of all the problems going on, they are worried about baseball?

Another TRU DAT! How about focusing in on the economy? Surely we've got some government group that is lower key that can work on all this MLB hub-bub. After all, you don't really think that hammer costs $900 or the toilet paper in the white house is $500 a roll do you?????:rolleyes:

Maristar210
02-14-2008, 09:57 AM

POST OF THE MONTH RIGHT HERE

TMCNo1
02-14-2008, 10:24 AM
Something about yesterday's questions and testimony started MLB's decent down the tubes in a hurry and it looks like nobody within MLB, the players, the players union or the clubs really cares about straightening it out.:twocents:

Jorski
02-14-2008, 10:35 AM

Not exactly earth shattering news. I would bet that almost every criminal that eventually confesses, lies in the beginning and then comes clean once he realizes that the jig is up.

Agree completely that this whole thing is a giant waste of time and money.

coz
02-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Listening now, cant help but think Clemens is lying.

I saw him getting grilled yesterday by a senator from somewhere and he put hif foot in his mouth so many times in the short time I watched it. It is a shame.:mad:

Check this out.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23152771/

Maristar210
02-14-2008, 10:49 AM
The whole issue makes me want to say "SO WHAT?"

Hey congress. Solve health care issues first, buncha limelight seekers...

Ric
02-14-2008, 12:01 PM
The whole issue makes me want to say "SO WHAT?"

Hey congress. Solve health care issues first, buncha limelight seekers... I agree with this olfart here

sand2snow22
02-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I liked how a few of them said, " I can't believe we are here talking about this!" Yet, then they went on the 5-10 min. soapbox.......

jpattigr
02-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Just a few guys that drink too much once in a while!:D

Slinkyredfoot
02-14-2008, 08:09 PM

Do you think Bud Selig is sorry for ever ordering the Mitchell Report???

Not only, the mortgage crisis and steroids in baseball... how about politics, elections, recession, gas prices, the war, terrorism, school shootings, the stock market, new MC prices and any other negative Karma that is going on....

Is is just me or does it seem like everything is broken...:confused:

Lennyp04
02-14-2008, 10:54 PM
That deserves a big TRU DAT!!

are we being gangsta and not spellin stuffs fully outt?

I'm a Yankees fan. Love me or hate me. So I stand by Clemens. I think McNamee is lying however there is some doubt in my mind that Clemens may not be telling the whole truth after his testimony the other day.

sdesmond
02-15-2008, 02:12 AM
Do you think Bud Selig is sorry for ever ordering the Mitchell Report???

Not only, the mortgage crisis and steroids in baseball... how about politics, elections, recession, gas prices, the war, terrorism, school shootings, the stock market, new MC prices and any other negative Karma that is going on....

Is is just me or does it seem like everything is broken...:confused:

Exactly. We as a country are broke.