PDA

View Full Version : Pitchers and Catchers report today!!!!!

chudson
02-13-2008, 10:30 AM
Ahhh, The smell of pine tar and steroids are in the air. Baseballs right around the corner, opening day for the Cubs is March 31st. Dress warm that'll be a cold one!!!

Go Cubs Go!!!

edit: As long as all visa's are in order most pitchers and catchers report today!!!

TMCNo1
02-13-2008, 11:07 AM
Ahhh, The smell of pine tar and steroids are in the air. Baseballs right around the corner, opening day for the Cubs is March 31st. Dress warm that'll be a cold one!!!

Go Cubs Go!!!

edit: As long as all visa's are in order most pitchers and catchers report today!!!

Or if they are testifying before Congress/Senate on the use of or lying under oath about using steroids!:rolleyes:

JohnE
02-13-2008, 11:18 AM
GO SOX !

TMCNo1
02-13-2008, 11:30 AM
David Letterman's Top 10 List, said the other night, it was so cold in New York City, Roger Clemens was injecting Chicken Soup in his butt!!

flipper
02-13-2008, 11:36 AM
With one of these?:confused: :confused:

RexDog1
02-13-2008, 11:37 AM
I am not a big baseball fan, but enjoy the season guys!!!!!:D
You are very brave to name this thread like you have, with the TT group this thread could go waaaaaay away from baseball :rolleyes:

94PS190
02-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Hey hey What do you say: Cubs are going to win today! (comming soon)

JohnE
02-13-2008, 12:01 PM
Rex, I was thinking the same thing!

suedv
02-13-2008, 06:55 PM
I Love Baseball
Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suedv
02-13-2008, 07:05 PM
By the way, I don't like the steroid thing a bit. Athletes shouldn't cheat. It's wrong and it send a bad message to our kids.

I'm going to break my own personal rule and bring up politics on a TT thread... I think congress should be spending their time running our country not governing baseball. Just my :twocents:

endl
02-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Roger is catching today!

ProTour X9
02-13-2008, 07:17 PM
I'll Put in another......

GO TIGERS!

I enjoy watching baseball....when nothing else is on.:D

M-Funf
02-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Ummmm....errrrrrr........go Giants? 8p

Dang we're going to suck this year...:(

lanier92prostar
02-13-2008, 11:41 PM
By the way, I don't like the steroid thing a bit. Athletes shouldn't cheat. It's wrong and it send a bad message to our kids.

I'm going to break my own personal rule and bring up politics on a TT thread... I think congress should be spending their time running our country not governing baseball. Just my :twocents:
Being a former high school coach, I agee with the first statement.Especially since high schools are the only place that they are not tested. They are now using them to give them a scolarship advantage. IMO, that is why so many can't miss athletes are never heard from again. They never learn to work hard and take the easy way out. Then is college or pro sports, testing starts and they have not learned the work ethic.
I also agree with the point that Doesn't congress have a country to run? Sports is just entertainment, nothing else.

Harvey
02-14-2008, 01:13 PM

Go Cubs Go!!!

GO CUBS GO, GO CUBS GO!
HEY CHICAGO WHAT DO YOU SAY?
THE CUBS ARE GOING TO WIN THIS YEAR!
GO CUBS GO, GO CUBS GO!

I can feel it. I can hear it. Now we just have to make it happen. I am ready for hot dogs, old style, and a championship.

chudson
02-14-2008, 01:16 PM
GO CUBS GO, GO CUBS GO!
HEY CHICAGO WHAT DO YOU SAY?
THE CUBS ARE GOING TO WIN THIS YEAR!
GO CUBS GO, GO CUBS GO!

I can feel it. I can hear it. Now we just have to make it happen. I am ready for hot dogs, old style, and a championship.

Yea no kiddin me too!!!

icewake
02-14-2008, 01:46 PM
i try to make it to wrigley atleast once a year and i live in southern tn. GO CUBS!!!

Harvey
02-14-2008, 01:47 PM
i try to make it to wrigley atleast once a year and i live in southern tn. GO CUBS!!!

Ditto and I live in Fort Worth, TX.

chudson
02-18-2008, 04:07 PM
Ten years ago today we lost Harry Caray the great Chicago Cubs announcer, he's a big reason that it was so much fun listening to Cubs games.

Interview with Harry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPiO28byCAA&feature=related

A little about Harry Caray
http://www.powermaxconsulting.com/HarryQuotes.htm

Some of Harry's calls..............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCNO7P47Rs8&NR=1

GASouthernMC
02-18-2008, 06:14 PM
We got any Braves fans on here? Lets go Braves.

3 aces in the rotation, lookin good for this year.