PDA

View Full Version : Worst drunk/hangover experience

JEREMY79
03-24-2005, 09:44 PM
There seemed to be some intrest so here goes. TT will probably take this of because of the "family" site though.

Drank too much Jim and was sitting in the bathtub puking in the toilet. Some smart@!! turned the bathtub on after I passed out and put a bag of ice in it. I woke up in a tub of icy water!! :eek: Drunk a cold I pissed myself before I could get out. Good thing I was close to the bathtub..... Havent drank any whisky since

JEREMY79
03-24-2005, 09:56 PM
Dont yall leave me out here on my own after I told you about that!!!

rem_p
03-24-2005, 10:25 PM

haha thats funny :popcorn:

bradamerry
03-24-2005, 10:28 PM
I have a few stories on the subject :noface: .

MasterMason
03-24-2005, 10:28 PM
College rush party. Remember 23 everclear kami's..... there were probably more but who knows. Don't remember the walk home, or how I got in my room as someone else had my keys, so I wouldn't get in the car. Anyways, next morning I am sitting in the Dinning hall nursing the worst hangover ever, and this girl I didn't even know walks up and starts laughing at me. When I asked her what she was laughing about she told me that the night before I walked into her volkswagon and appologized to it. :toast:

JEREMY79
03-24-2005, 10:29 PM
haha thats funny :popcorn:

Ha ha funny funny NOT COOL guys

MasterMason
03-24-2005, 10:32 PM

Hey I helped you out :wavey:

rem_p
03-24-2005, 10:33 PM
well this didnt happen to me.....just an older guy i know.......he got drunk over at another guys house.....big party.....well this guy was the first one to pass out, and we all know how drunks mess with the first guy to pass out....well they stripped him naked, tied his legs together, and winched him up hanging by his feet....then one drunk finds a candle....sticks it in his @$$ and lights it......that had to suck for that fella the next day......but it makes a great story.. :uglyhamme

morale of the story: dont drink till you pass out

bradamerry
03-24-2005, 10:34 PM
memories, memories :popcorn:

JEREMY79
03-24-2005, 10:39 PM
Hey I helped you out :wavey:

I appreciate that. Now we can sit back and laugh at everyone else

Brad-- come on man give up the stories :popcorn:

bradamerry
03-24-2005, 10:40 PM
I appreciate that. Now we can sit back and laugh at everyone else

Brad-- come on man give up the stories :popcorn:
What, I have ever been drunk :confused: ! :purplaugh

Granite_33
03-24-2005, 10:46 PM
12 Jack and Coke slammers at the age of...well lets just say "very young". :noface:

That pretty much did it for me and Whiskey. Have not touched a drop since. 24 years and counting. Means to an end?

bradamerry
03-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Once upon a time there was this guy. He had been to a wedding, drinking FREE beer. Went home, went to bed, fell asleep. Wife awoke him for peeing in the bed, so he got up and peed in his $250.00 pair of boots. Can't remember his name :friday: .

AirJunky
03-24-2005, 10:48 PM
morale of the story: dont drink till you pass out
Just in case someone didn't believe it........

JEREMY79
03-24-2005, 10:53 PM
so he got up and peed in his $250.00 pair of boots. .

thats the worst dude, Ive puked on some $200 + dollar boots

6balls
03-24-2005, 10:56 PM
....or crapping yourself while trying to find your way back to your friends apartment in rural Germany after leaving a wine festival with a polish prostitute and having her pimp/boyfriend beat you up.

Just for the record - this was not me. But rather my stepbrother's best friend and we warned him not to leave with the Polish girl. :D

bradamerry
03-24-2005, 10:56 PM
thats the worst dude, Ive puked on some $200 + dollar boots
I have worse.

Once upon a time there was this guy (not me, really) that got so drunk, he passed out during sex????

Bongo
03-24-2005, 10:57 PM
... That pretty much did it for me and Whiskey. Have not touched a drop since. 24 years and counting. Means to an end?

The day before my freshman year in college. Drank an assortment of booze - but mostly a bottle of whiskey. Seems to have cured me from that ailment. A bit over 20 years ago w/o drinking it. Even the smell of whiskey still gives me the eebie-jeebies.

And that wasn't the night that preceeded one certain morning that I woke up tied to my bed. When I finally extracted myself and got into the shower, I discovered I no longer had hair under my left armpit. Stung like the dickens. (The culprits didn't really bother with shaving cream.) :eek:

Bongo

Granite_33
03-24-2005, 11:05 PM
Bongo.......I feel your shivers, man............ :eek:

Back in college, I did also have a few drunk bed pissing episodes....not so bad for me, but real bad for my roommate who had the bottom bunk. :headbang:

rem_p
03-24-2005, 11:17 PM
I have worse.

Once upon a time there was this guy (not me, really) that got so drunk, he passed out during sex????

i hate to admit it....but its happend to.......... well anyway that taught me a lesson about drinkin so much and pickin up women....the drunks pass out at the bar dont get no luvin that nite..... :(

6balls
03-24-2005, 11:24 PM
i hate to admit it....but its happend to.......... well anyway that taught me a lesson about drinkin so much and pickin up women....the drunks pass out at the bar dont get no luvin that nite..... :(

That happens to me alot...... :headbang: (The passing out during sex part)

whitedog
03-24-2005, 11:26 PM
Not my hangover but the alcohol did have a pat in the decission.

Recently at a FL trip with other company employees one of them had to many margaretias, went to bed left his door unlocked after wife told him to lock it, first mistake, second mistake passed out in bed with no shirt on, third mistake had room mate and wife that sleep to sound, he awoke to ice being poored on his bare back, jumped four feet in air. Wife woke up and did not talk to him for 1/2 day because he did not lock door.

6balls
03-24-2005, 11:35 PM
What was that about drinking until you pass out.... :friday:

6balls
03-24-2005, 11:42 PM
In order to have good drinking stories it is important to start getting drunk in your youth.

whitedog
03-24-2005, 11:45 PM
agreed had to many I don't remember

6balls
03-24-2005, 11:45 PM
Being young and drunk can lead to being taken advantage of by older more experienced women. Thus leading to great drinking stories.

milkmania
03-25-2005, 12:48 AM
my first and last real beer drunk.....

while underage, we found out that our local drive in movie theater served "beer in a bucket".....small little pails of beer.

the only thing I had to eat that evening were those little red "Hot Tamale" candies.

somehow drove home to find I was locked out of my parents house.
piled up in my truck, locked the doors and proceeded to sleep it off.
At some point I woke up puking, tried to unlock my doors getting all caught up in the steering wheel and what-not, puked all over my truck, got the dome light turned on,

and got the bejesus scared out of me...
all those hot tamales made me thing I was bleeding to death!!!
spent the next day cleaning out the truck, cursing "buckets of beer":rant:

beer and Hot Tamales.....bad news!!!!

bcampbe7
03-25-2005, 09:56 AM
Most know that I do not drink alcohol, but may not know why...
There is always that "I quit drinking after that night" story.
When I was 17 I had a few too many Ice Houses. Not sure how many. We were all sitting in a hot-tub (guys and girls). The last thing I remembered was getting pulled out of the hot-tub by my hair. Apparently I had gone under the water and was completely oblivious to the fact that I was drowning! :eek: I have never been so sick in my life. I woke up next to the toilet. That tile floor felt soooo good.
I quit drinking after that night.

djhuff
03-25-2005, 10:25 AM
All these stories about peeing, I tend to get out of bed and find a corner, a closet, trashcan, anything but the toilet.

bradamerry
03-25-2005, 11:29 AM
When I was 18 I got so drunk that when I got home, I puked in the bathroom sink, tub and on the floor. The only thing my dad said was," the damn pot son, the damn pot." My mom asked me if I was drunk and I replied, " Damn Big Mac."

USC8791
03-25-2005, 11:52 AM
Too many to want to remember, but here's one my friends keep bringing up. I moonlight a little as a trombone player. Years ago (end of college) I was playing in a Big Band on New Years Eve. Long story short, or less long, I'd been drinking beer all night long; then killed the good portion of a bottle of champagne at midnight (not sure how I kept playing). I wasn't alone. We had this dynamite singer back then, and as always she had done a great job. After the gig I was complimenting the singer. I kept telling her "your were awesome tonight, best night ever, blah, blah, drunk talk, blah, blah." My friend kept tugging me on my arm telling me it was time to go. I kept shrugging him off, as I was talking to our singer. Unfortunately I wasn't talking to the singer, just some poor old lady that had been at the party. Worst part is, the singer was a hefty lady (light skinned black). The lady I was complimenting was a scrawny little old lady (very dark skinned). There is no way you would confuse these two ladies.

It's not over. On the way home, as I was laying in the back seat of the car; I kept opening the door to spit (cruising down the interstate of course). I had to relieve myself, and somehow ended up doing that at an ATM leaned against the car (I fell mid stream).

When we finally got home my friends had to carry me up the three flights of stairs to our apartment (one on each side lifting under my arms). We got to the very top and they thought we were home free. Apparently they thought I could keep my balance. They let me go and I fell backwards down a flight of stairs. I spent the next day on the living room floor.

:friday:

MarkP
03-25-2005, 11:52 AM
thats the worst dude, Ive puked on some $200 + dollar bootsBoots:uglyhamme
One of the ones I remember was when I puked out the car window after pulling over. That would have been cool except the cop that was pulling me over had already taken his position in front of said window. I not only got his fancy cop boots but everything from about the middle of his legs down.

FrankSchwab
03-25-2005, 12:12 PM
College. New Years day. Camping, on Colorado Ave in Pasadena. Yup, I woke up with all of the marching bands of the Rose Parade stomping by not 15 feet from my head.

Being a smart boy, I knew that hangovers are mostly a result of dehydration. So, I looked around and saw someone's canteen. I opened it up without asking and took a big swig. I didn't swallow, because it didn't feel right in my mouth. Couldn't taste a thing, but it just wasn't right. After a few seconds, I figured it out.

The owner of the canteen was using it to transport Coleman fuel for the little stove we had used the previous evening.

Spent the rest of the parade (and the day) with a pounding headache, nasty hangover, AND burping coleman fuel fumes.

/frank

JEREMY79
03-25-2005, 12:15 PM
I am laughing my a@! off. This is great :friday:

milkmania
03-25-2005, 02:03 PM
AND burping coleman fuel fumes.

/frank

I can't read for all the tears in my eyes!!!!!

lakes Rick
03-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Had/have a friend who drove some nice cars in "the day" Except he drank too much and usually smashed em up.. NICE GTO's, Corvettes, Chevelle's.. Remember, in the Early 70's , these cars were a dime a dozen.. While his "nice" car was being worked on he would find an old Rambler, usually for around $35, put snow tires on the back, and he had a combination jeep, lawn job mobile... One night we were so drunk, ( did I mention he was kinda woman crazy too) we made a uturn to chase after some ladies. We went behind a dairy queen, hit some ice in a shady spot, and smashed into a 25 cent car wash ( there a $1.50 now)..

The "blur" conked out, and here we were smashed into the side of a car wash.. BUT, the worst thing was when one of us said "can you hear that hissing"?? Yes, we had smashed the gas meter and Natural gas was leaking out of the pipe that goes to the meter.. Tried to start the old blur to get the heck out of there, but it had a 6 volt ignition, and would crank REAL SLOW. NEVER Thought that thing was gonna start and I thought we are dead.. Vroom Vroom, the blur kicked over and we got the heck out of there...

Came back later in another friends car, and there were cops all over and the Gas guy repairing it.. The cops sure gave us an ugly look, scared the bejeezuz out of me...

To the day they knocked that car wash down, the metal side was never repaired from us smashing into it that night..... No barfing that night, but alcohol certainly contributed to this......

Leroy
03-26-2005, 01:49 PM
I'm not sure which story to tell. When I re-live there are so many things wrong in these stories it scares me! Anyone remember bed spins?

In college we just watched a cowboys/skins game back when that was the thing to do and saw George Thoroughgood and the Destroyers were playing in Nashville, 90 miles away, starting in 60 minutes. So the 3 of us buy some more beer and hit the road generally going 100-110. Had to use a empty part way there so we wouldn't have to stop. Made it in just before he took stage and saw a great show. One friend disappeared half way through the show. When we exit we find him, he was "ejected" by security for climbing up the stage light tower, refusing to come down and getting into a scuffle.

Leroy
03-26-2005, 02:02 PM
Another time in college we go to a party at MTSU (where the girls are, not our engineering school TTU) and had a great time. Well maybe not so great we did go home alone. On the way home we get lost, and go into a place with a lot of cars to ask directions. When we opened the door, we were the only 3 white people there, the place went silent with all looking at us, but given our condition went in anyway. Directions were, "right, right, and make another right" which strikes us funny and we go singing that out of the place in local rhythm. Then I decide I need something to drink and get a pint of chocolate milk. You know what's next shortly I'm rolling down the window and spraying the car, outside and my poor friend in the back.

Leroy
03-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Last one, around 18 or so friend and I were driving my dad's new F100 big red truck around drinking beer, trying to run over opposums that crossed the country roads and that kind of stuff. Getting about ready to go home and he convinces me to try skoal for the first time. I get really dizzy, drop a beer on the floor and while looking for that roll into a ditch with a steep bank which rolls us over on the passenger side. So I'm on top of my friend and we end up climbing out of the drivers side window. We are in the middle of nowhere Tennesse so we push and the truck rolls back over, it starts and we back out of the ditch and go home! We clean up as best as possible, but still had small dent in door and missed getting the footprints off the inside roof liner. For some reason my dad really didn't get upset, told me I hit something.

Another story with so many things wrong but we came out lucky!

rem_p
03-26-2005, 04:01 PM
one my dad told me a few years ago.....

he and a friend were in highschool riddin around one nite in his friends 57 chevy...(late 60s so they were not "collectors") they had dates and went to the drive in, my dad and his bud got smashed at the movie....on the way home the girls were in the back and my dad and his friend in the front.....well long story short the guy driving was drunk and showing out spinning tires and all.....well the girls got scared and told him to cut it out......so the guy pulls the steering wheel off the column hands it to the girl in the back and says here you wanna drive.... :friday: did all of this goin down the road.....dad said a few months later the guys luck ran out doin that trick and he centered a telephone pole....he survived but i bet he never pulled that stunt off again :eek3:

rem_p
03-27-2005, 11:46 PM
well i guess i'll go ahead and give up my worst drunk story....now i've had some good ones but this is by far the best or worst however you wanna look at it.....right after i graduated highschool me and my buddies all went down to Panama City to party and celebrate....next to last nite we were there we went over to some more friends room, and then to a bar.....i drank all day long and drank all kinds of liquor, beer, drinks anything i could get my hands on....i felt great and was on top of the world.....when we got in at like 6 that morning i passed out on the bed. at 7:30 i woke up and had to puke got over that and then i went and got back in the bed. then at 8 i got up and puked, again at 8:30....it went on like this until about 3:00 that afternoon....after the first couple of times i didnt have any thing else to puke up.....just that nasty yellow stuff.....id take a sip of water, coke, or anything then id have to puke again.....my buddies got worried, thought i had alcohol poisoing and were wanting to take me to the hospital.....i didnt do nothing that day....i was passed out when the maid came in to change sheets....she made one bed, then i got on it so she could make the other one up......i swore right then and there that i would never touch a drop of that stuff ever again.....later that nite i was sober driver....by the time i got all my annoying drunk friends back home safely first thing i did was drink a beer to settle my nevers.....well anyway i learned a lot from that event havent had another one that bad since that nite/day :D

bradamerry
03-28-2005, 09:59 PM
One time after a long tailgate party and then an LSU home football game (game started @7pm, but beer drinking started about 9am) and then some wild parties. We all got up about 10am on Sunday and started back north for Shreveport. One of guys started feeling sick and puking. So we stopped at a gas station and we all went in to buy chips, cokes, gum, etc. and this guy just bought a 25 pack of LARGER HEFTY TRASH BAGS!!! Puked all the way home, but we made him ride in the back of the truck. There were about 7 or 8 trash bags full of puke when we made it home!!

JEREMY79
03-29-2005, 10:53 AM
Good one brad

A few years back a couple of us (about 10 or so) were riding around drinking. Well the drunkest guy decides he wants to go to the Minit Mart to use their bathroom. Why I dont know. Well anyway we sat outside and waited and waited. I finally went in to see what was taking so long. He had to wait for the bathroom and passed out on the floor in the Minit Mart. We left him

Thrall
03-29-2005, 12:13 PM
You guys are Killin' me.
I don't know where to start. Will have to "reconstruct" a few incidents in my mind and post later when I have the time to expound.

Bobby
03-29-2005, 02:08 PM
I was a freshman in college in 2002, and in the OU band. I was the only freshman that got to go to the Texas A&M trip because I had friends in high places in that organization. Well, we stayed in Houston the night before the game and we partied pretty hard. Since I was the only freshman, all the other people decided to play the 'let's get the freshman hammered' game and I was a willing participant. When all was said and done, I couldn't walk on my own. Hell, I couldn't even stand up. I dont remember much except a blur from when I was in my bathroom (how I got there I don't know) and had a buddy of mine laughing at me and calling me some rather colorful names.

I wake up the next morning still drunk. My head hurts badly. I still had my clothes on from the night before and apparently had passed out on the hotel bed. I get breakfast and I fell worse and worse - then it was time to get on the bus to College Station. We hit some traffic outside of Houston and it was stop and go for a while (stop and go traffic on a bus is one of the worst things ever...) Needless to say I needed a good trash bag to throw up in and was camped out in the bus bathroom throwing my guts up.

Then the game comes around. For the first half the sun is right in my eyes and it's near 80 degrees. Those wool uniforms dont help either. I was woozy until I finally had enough water and the sun went down. At that point I was doing OK, until we lost that game. On the way back to Norman I fell asleep and drooled over my entire left arm. It was awesome. I can't say Ive ever been that drunk again, and I plan on keeping it that way.

Bobby
03-29-2005, 02:10 PM
Oh and I've got a lot more drunk stories from the recent past, I'll post them when I have time.

tex
03-29-2005, 02:43 PM
I have worse.

been there done that-more than once!

jimmer2880
03-31-2005, 09:49 AM
Ok - it's not my story, rather my Dad's story, well - sort of, never did find out who actually did this.

At the time, my dad was living with his sister and her family in her farm home in the middle of farm country.

One morning, my aunt wakes up and askes my dad why his trailer is on the roof of her house! All that is known is that they were all out drinking the night before. To this day, nobody has fessed up as to who and HOW they got it up there.

sfitzgerald351
03-31-2005, 02:05 PM
My bachelor party is next weekend so I might have some stories to share, by the sounds of what my buddies seem to be planning. :eek:

MasterMason
03-31-2005, 02:07 PM
My bachelor party is next weekend so I might have some stories to share, by the sounds of what my buddies seem to be planning. :eek:

If you getting married, here are the 6 simple words you need to remember. "I am sorry, I was wrong" :wavey:

MarkP
03-31-2005, 02:29 PM
My bachelor party is next weekend so I might have some stories to share, by the sounds of what my buddies seem to be planning. :eek:Dont let rick hear about this:uglyhamme

JEREMY79
03-31-2005, 02:47 PM
I'll go ahead and get picked on too. My wedding and party will be in August.

Lets practice togeter........... "I'm sorry, I was wrong. You were right Can I not sleep on the couch now."

MasterMason
03-31-2005, 02:50 PM
I'll go ahead and get picked on too. My wedding and party will be in August.

Lets practice togeter........... "I'm sorry, I was wrong. You were right Can I not sleep on the couch now."

I have been told that guys like to sleep on the couch, it is kind of like camping

JEREMY79
03-31-2005, 02:52 PM
Yeah I got that email too. I saved it. Unfortuanly the woman found it. She said good you can start camping tonight.
Oh, her name is Nikki. She would kick my a@$ for calling her "ol' lady"

MarkP
03-31-2005, 02:52 PM
Congrats Jeremy.I hate to say it but if you truly expect to have to say that to your wife you may want to reconsider :eek:

JEREMY79
03-31-2005, 02:53 PM
She is great. I wouldnt take anything in the world for her. Not even Mags yellow boat. We have been together for 4 almost 5 years. She is a bad as! boat driver, quite the little pool player, and damn good looking. I think I will keep her.

MarkP
03-31-2005, 03:55 PM
She is great. I wouldnt take anything in the world for her. Not even Mags yellow boat. We have been together for 4 almost 5 years. She is a bad as! boat driver, quite the little pool player, and damn good looking. I think I will keep her.
Uh,

Um goin to have to go ahead and ask for some photos :D

bcampbe7
03-31-2005, 05:05 PM
Uh,

All in favor?

I...

AirJunky
03-31-2005, 05:21 PM
Hehehe, it's funny how some guys go for the girls who will do the things he likes to do...... and then others roll over & cave in whenever some bimbo comes along.
Took me 36 years to find a girl who could deal with my habits & my dog. Turns out she has habits & a dog too..... even converted from wakeboarder to SkySkier to be with me! When ya find a good fit like that, latch onto her & don't let go!

Oh...... I! :D

lakes Rick
03-31-2005, 07:15 PM
Dont let rick hear about this:uglyhamme

Its too late.......

What I like is all the excuses you guys make and comments like " I can't do this or she will kick my A$$".... And your not even married yet..... OH YEAH SURE, she will get MELLOWER later.........

Remember, a Woman wants to change you AFTER you marry her, and a guy wants things to stay the same......

bradamerry
03-31-2005, 07:34 PM
Uh,

After all the pics I've sent you 79. I should get them 1st. I would never forward them on to the LIST!!! :rolleyes:

JEREMY79
04-01-2005, 12:00 AM
I will try to get some this weekend and post. Brad I think she would definantly kick my A$$ for getting that kind of pic on "The List"

But I will get some this weekend.

betsy&david Harrison
04-02-2005, 11:43 AM
This is funny stuff I'm reading...

Here is my worst....

21st b-day up in the Bay area. College buddies took me to a place called MargaritaVille. They had lottery type scratchers that had "full price" and "half-price" and "10 cents" all mixed up on them. Before I knew it there were pitchers lined up and 5 shots of cheap tequila. Not knowing the difference back then. I sucked 'em all down. Next thing I remember I'm peeing in the police station bushes. I woke up sicker than a dog and couldn't figure out where all the scratches on my a$$ came from. That hangover lasted three days and I swore off tequila for many years to come. Only the good stuff for me now and not 5 shots in a row either. Dry Heaves suck!

slink976
12-14-2006, 02:25 PM
okay.... I was in the hospital getting an ear operation done ......

starts pretty good eh
after waking up from surgery, my girlfriend and I cruise over to my frat party! yeah yeah I know. well i was pretty dopped on codiene and feeling no pain.

I decided that a couple of Flaming dr. peppers would make me feel better.

They didn't well maybe a couple of beers...

Nope still in pain.

Maybe a couple shots of striaght 151

Still in pain....

Maybe some sleep will do the trick, after all I do have to wake up in 1.5 hours to go to work. So my Girlfriend and I went to my friends room to sleep the night away (hmm well maybe we took a small break from sleep)

Alarm goes off I wake up in a puddle of my own PEE!!!

What about the girlfrien you ask?

We have been married for almost 8 years now 1 kid and 1 on the way.

Moral to this story, Not all bad hangovers are the pits.

However I did get fired for going to work drunk! I didn't want to work at that coffee stand anyways!

Sodar
12-14-2006, 02:31 PM
I love these stories!!!! This is the best idea EVER!!

slink976
12-14-2006, 02:33 PM
yeah went searching through the archives for it!

M-Funf
12-14-2006, 02:47 PM
One word...............Cuervo :noface:

And now for the rest of the story. I was leaving a company that I had been working at for about 5 years. They wanted to throw me a going away party, so we went to a local bar. They started buying me shots, but the deal was that they had to take a shot, too. They were doubles...and lots of them. We left the place to get some food at the chinese place across the street. Just the smell of chinese food made me feel funny, and I puked on the floor in the restaurant before they even seated us :o

Needless to say, the next morning the poop fairy paid a visit. I stayed in bed most of the day...

Upper Michigan Prostar190
12-14-2006, 03:24 PM
OMG, this is the funniest thread ever! I totally missed this the first time around.

OK,

My 21st birthday. my family throws this big surprize birthday party for me at our favorite bar/restaurant. Everyone is there, all have a good time. for my 21st birthday my good freind the mayor gives me the ultimate gift: a pair of cousin eddie shoes that he swiped from his grandpa's shoe closet! YES, the ugly white shows with the brass buckle thing on them that Clark Griswald was given by Cousin Eddie.( I still have them by the way!) so obviously, I am drunk and think the shoes are stylish and I wear them all night. :rolleyes: was I Rico Sauve' or what? I tried to use a payphone to call my uncle and wake his arse up at 2:00 am just to be an arse. so I am drunk, and get out all the change in my pocket to use the pay phone. My dad is laughing his arse off *** as I pump about 2 dollars worth of change into the pay phone to make a local call. We all decide to go back to my parents house after we close up the bar to party more(what a great idea). Well my sober cousin drives us there, we are all piled in my dad's explorer, and the mayor is riding way inthe back cargo area with my birthday cake on his lap. we get to the house and all our friends are already there drunk off their arses making snow angels in our yard. The party raged on into the night....

Sodar
12-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Ha ha, gotta love the 21st b-day stories!!

LakePirate
12-14-2006, 03:42 PM
Which one do you want....

We will start young

18 yrs old and in high school a buddy of mine has the gang over for some drinking. His folks didn't really care. Enter Mr. Competitive my arch-nemesis. He shows up with a gallon of Jose. We didn't have enough beer for everyone and I decided I would drink tequila. Well good ol' Bill (Mr. Competitive) takes a shot, I counter (tonight he is not going to win, I don't care what happens) 10 shots later (in about 20 minutes) he stopped, I took 2 more just for good measure. The last thing I remember is seeing a Pharcyde video on the tv and starting to hurl. I made it to the bathroom and was wailing away when guess who shows up, Bill. We were taking turns puking. I wound up in my buddy's granny's bed (she was not there) with no pants. Didn't know how I got there, didn't care. Got up the next morning and headed home. Hit the door and Pops yells hey come help us match socks. Really? Really. I walk in the room and he asks "How much beer did you drink last night? You smell like a brewery." I replied "none, It was Tequila" At which point he realized how bad of shape I was in and sent me to bed. To this day I cannot stand to be near Tequila. It will take me from sober to puking with one taste.

dmayer84
12-14-2006, 03:54 PM
With all these tequila stories I have to throw mine in from last year.

My friend was filming a music video for class, and he chose tequila. He had an old empty handle of Cuervo that he filled with flat ginger ale so that it looked right. Well in the process of setting up the lights he knocked it off the table broke and spilled everywhere. He had to run out to the store, got another handle and by the time he got back he had 20 minutes left to shoot before the equipment had to be back. Between 6 of us the handle was finished in those 20 mins. We all got drunk pretty quick. I am still trying to keep away from tequila, the smell of it makes me sick.

RexDog1
12-14-2006, 05:52 PM
In my early 20’s we were pitting a friend for the baja1000 in Mexico
After the truck came by, we started to drink tequila….. what I was told.....
I the middle if the night, I got on my dirt bike and road it all of 20’
Right into a big cactus, in the AM when I woke up I spent the next 4 hrs.
Pulling thorns out of my body with pliers and http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_2_5.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000)
All over the place in 115*F heat

Ohhhhh happy days

Hoosier Bob
12-14-2006, 08:03 PM
Never happened to me!:o My story would begin; So I was drinking and posting all night on Team Talk.......................................I ****** myself!8p

One of my stories ended with:

LAKEY, WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN MY HAMMOCK AND WHAT THE HECK IS JEREMY DOING IN THE COOLER?8p

12-14-2006, 09:25 PM
Never happened to me!:o My story would begin; So I was drinking and posting all night on Team Talk.......................................I ****** myself!8p

One of my stories ended with:

LAKEY, WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN MY HAMMOCK AND WHAT THE HECK IS JEREMY DOING IN THE COOLER?8p
Actually the way I remember that was you saying, " Dayum Lakey, you look REALLY good in orange!"

and then there was the part what you said about...well, lets just say:Sally Field
That was when you tripped over that chase lounge and almost knocked my arse off the top of that houseboat:rolleyes:

How bout parking your boat? remember that?

How bout you hitting on Steve in his denim jacket? remember that?

How bout whipping donuts around the "NO WAKE ZONE" bouys with your prostar in the dark, remember that?

and that was only in the course of two days!

Footin
12-14-2006, 09:34 PM
Worst for me was a few years ago on a business trip to Germany, lets just say Jack Daniels and deer gulosh don't mix well. I was still pukeing the next night.

12-14-2006, 10:18 PM
Alright, here we go. here is my worst ever. one of my best friends had a bachelor party. It was in the summer, outside. It was a big BBQ party. well, that was in my heavy days when I was over 300 lbs. so I could put away some food, and beer. SO I tie into the keg, and start drinking and eating. I have NO idea of how much beer I drank that night, but I was WAY too much. but here is the food list: 4 cheeseburgers, 3 ears of corn, an entire plate of chocolate chip cookies, and 27 roasted marshmellows. I was never so sick in my entire life the next day. I will never do that again. Hell, I couldnt even eat that much food again now without puking, even without the beer. UUGGH!!! nasty, nasty, nasty. I hated it. It took me years to eat another marshmellow. the meer smell of them roasted at a campfire nausiated me for years. that was my worst. I cant eat or drink half of that anymore at 200lbs. UUUGGGHH!!!

slink976
12-15-2006, 11:47 AM
okay, so worse story was last night......

Sodar
12-15-2006, 11:55 AM
okay, so worse story was last night......
LETS HEAR IT!!!!!

trickskier
12-15-2006, 11:55 AM
I've had some sooooo bad that I called the hospital to talk to someone in ICU because I knew they had to feel better than I did.......:uglyhamme :friday:

Sodar
12-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Worst was 2 Thanksgivings ago. The wednesday before Thanksgiving is a huge night in my town, because everyone who left for college comes back and hits the bars. So I decide that I am back from college and I am going to go BIG!! Well, I went big and ended up trying to take my girlfriend home to my parents house... NOT A GOOD IDEA!! So my drunk @ss decides that if we sleep upstairs in the guest room that I can sneak her out before the parents wake up. Well, we climb into bed, I lay down and immediately need to go pay homage to the porcelain god. So I try walking down the stairs, but end up falling the whole way down. I ended up passing out at the bottom of the stairs, never to be seen again by my girlfriend that night. Next morning I was still sicker than a dog and sore from sleeping on the tile floor, so I had my neighbor come over and give me an IV. Worst part about it, I could not even eat Thanksgiving dinner!! Sight,

Sound and Smell of Jagermeister still makes me queasy!!

slink976
12-15-2006, 12:04 PM
so i was chasing this purple chicken around the house......

slink976
12-15-2006, 12:07 PM
and was trying to catch this purple chicken before the pink dog fish caught it....

Sodar
12-15-2006, 12:09 PM
and was trying to catch this purple chicken before the pink dog fish caught it....

Sounds like you were doing more than drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

trickskier
12-15-2006, 12:14 PM
That sounds more like HALLUCINATION than alcohol and a hangover :D
Don't be chasing any purple bulls when you move to Texas......:uglyhamme

Datdude
12-15-2006, 12:19 PM
In order to have good drinking stories it is important to start getting drunk in your youth.

The first time I got drunk I was 4 years old. We were at my parents lake home and it was a hot Summer day. my parents were hanging out having some beers with the neighbors. I was playing on the beach and I asked my dad if I could have a sip of his "soda". It turned out to be a can of Old Style and I drank the entire can one sip at a time. The last thing I recall was being very dizzy and my mom carrying me to bed. We still laugh about that to this day.

Having been involved with the University of Wisconsin system there are too many stories to recall:D

On a side note-RED BULL AND VODKA IS THE DEVIL:toast:

shepherd
12-15-2006, 01:19 PM
Another 21st birthday story. My girlfriend and mother threw a surprise birthday party for me in the basement of my parents' house. All my friends showed up and I drank all night. I passed out in the downstairs bedroom and my girlfriend slept in the rec room (hey, it was my parents' house). When I woke up, I was standing butt naked at the front door of my parents' house, knocking on the door. I think it was the car passing by and shining its headlights on me that woke me up. I ran back around the house, went back into the bedroom, and passed out again. I would have forgotten about it except my girlfriend asked me the next morning why I went outside naked and came back a few minutes later.

shepherd
12-15-2006, 01:23 PM
Tequila story. We had a party at our house in Orlando. Don't remember much. I remember slurping tequila off the table that I spilled out of the shot glass. I remember my wife and 2 other girls taking the Mastercraft out around midnight to go skinny dipping in the lake and I was pi$$ed off that they wouldn't let me come. And I remember a 3 day hangover. Like other people here, since then the taste of Tequila makes me nauseous. :( (Oh, and I'm still pi$$ed off!)

12-15-2006, 02:51 PM
Were you at a Grateful dead concert?

12-15-2006, 02:56 PM
If you remember about a year and a half ago, I learned to start out on one ski for the first time. So did the Mayor that evening. So we decide to celebrate with some friends. Well, I had some sense to stop celebrating, he didnt. I went home to bed, and he kept partying. SO the next day I go there to see if he wants to go skiing. He told me he woke up that morning lying half way out his front door. his legs inside on the carpeting, and his front half out on the concrete patio. I wonder what his neighbors thought while driving by?

Sodar
12-16-2006, 08:33 AM
Last night was the worst night of my life. I went down to the bar, to celebrate my best buddy getting his captain license... when i got there, i stepped into hell! My ex (who I am still crazy about) and her best friend (who is just plain crazy and someone i dated before meeting my ex) were both down there. Immediately, 2 shots of jager, 2 beers and a double of vodka soda... within 20 minutes! I kept drinking, the ex kept drinking and by 7:30 I was not doing well. Worst part about it, I could not say a word to the ex, because her best friend had no idea about us... screwed up love triangle.... YES! Well, I left the bar at 8, paid homage to the toilet god by 8:15 and in bed by 8:30! I is now 4:30 in the morning and i am trying to figure out where i left my car and how I got home. I am guessing the girls drove me home or i walked, but i am still not entirely sure... the crap girls make you do is ridiculous! I am sticking to boats rather than girls... they are more loyal, cheaper and never give you any grief. Boats are fun all the time!!

NORTHERN LIGHTS
12-16-2006, 09:13 AM
I have worse.

once upon a time a new a guy who also did that......was it actually up? who knows?

trickskier
12-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Last night was the worst night of my life. I went down to the bar, to celebrate my best buddy getting his captain license... when i got there, i stepped into hell! My ex (who I am still crazy about) and her best friend (who is just plain crazy and someone i dated before meeting my ex) were both down there. Immediately, 2 shots of jager, 2 beers and a double of vodka soda... within 20 minutes! I kept drinking, the ex kept drinking and by 7:30 I was not doing well. Worst part about it, I could not say a word to the ex, because her best friend had no idea about us... screwed up love triangle.... YES! Well, I left the bar at 8, paid homage to the toilet god by 8:15 and in bed by 8:30! I is now 4:30 in the morning and i am trying to figure out where i left my car and how I got home. I am guessing the girls drove me home or i walked, but i am still not entirely sure... the crap girls make you do is ridiculous! I am sticking to boats rather than girls... they are more loyal, cheaper and never give you any grief. Boats are fun all the time!!
Hang in there Sodar.....It only gets better over time....Trust me.

Leroy
12-16-2006, 10:12 AM
You sure you are not in Mayberry NC?

If you remember about a year and a half ago, I learned to start out on one ski for the first time. So did the Mayor that evening. So we decide to celebrate with some friends. Well, I had some sense to stop celebrating, he didnt. I went home to bed, and he kept partying. SO the next day I go there to see if he wants to go skiing. He told me he woke up that morning lying half way out his front door. his legs inside on the carpeting, and his front half out on the concrete patio. I wonder what his neighbors thought while driving by?

12-16-2006, 10:23 AM
You sure you are not in Mayberry NC?
:uglyhamme HA! I could tell you some great "small town USA" stories Leroy, as I am sure Mikey could tell you plenty of them too.

Carbon Dreams
12-16-2006, 02:30 PM
So my best friend growing up had an experience...He was at an undisclosed location enjoying a ZZ Top concert and partaking some libations to enhance his listening experience. As some may know ZZ Top concerts are long and fun to go to. Well, one of the Security Workers took a notice to my buddy and all his drinkin and such. After the concert was over he and one of his friends (not me) staggered out to his BUILT blazer. In tow was the Security dude. They decided to "out run" the security dude as he was in a hyundai. No problem, he was in their wake. They thought they were home free. I didn't mention that this concert was in the middle of nowhere. Nearest Cop probably 30 min -1 hour away.

About 5 miles down the road coming at them was a series of Christmas Tree (in spirit of the holiday season) lights and a black and white. Needless to say, the officer turned around as the Security Dude had long since called for backup and gave a description of the "Built" Blazer. They decided to take the chase off-road and turned onto a dirt mountain road. As the terrain got rougher and they drove over a fallen tree, the officer disappeared and was out of sight. They thought they were home free. Then, around the bend they saw the officer and the Security Dude in a wedge road block. Yes, the road was a big Horse Shoe. Here comes the bad part... He decides that it is time to teach these guys a lesson and punches it. All 400 hp grownling towards the road block. He rams the wedge totaling the Hyundai and knocks the Officer in the ditch. So now he is home free, right... Nope, the impact leaves no damage to the 1/4 steel bumper and bull guard, but does cut the right front tire. 36" tires dont do well empty and pulls them off the road. As he is high-centered spinning all tires, here comes the officer. Gun drawn and obviously really pissed he commands the driver to get out and lay on your belly. That wasn't a problem, as he was ripped anyway. Apparently the officer held his composure and slammed my (previous) buddy to the ground and cuffed him. The other dude he was with ended up bailing out after the ramming event and was caught an hour later passed out along side the road.

Both went to prison. The other guy he was with, was already a felon and ended up in the slammer longer than the driver. My (previous) best friend is a felon and still drinks excessively. Definately one of the worst drinkin' stories I know. At least they didn't kill anyone in the process.

Sodar
12-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Hang in there Sodar.....It only gets better over time....Trust me.

Thanks Dude! I sure hope so...

Ric
12-16-2006, 02:54 PM
:uglyhamme HA! I could tell you some great "small town USA" stories Leroy, as I am sure Mikey could tell you plenty of them too. when you made it with that cow... I wanna party with you cowboy:rolleyes:

Ric
12-16-2006, 02:56 PM
Last night was the worst night of my life. I went down to the bar, to celebrate my best buddy getting his captain license... when i got there, i stepped into hell! My ex (who I am still crazy about) and her best friend (who is just plain crazy and someone i dated before meeting my ex) were both down there. Immediately, 2 shots of jager, 2 beers and a double of vodka soda... within 20 minutes! I kept drinking, the ex kept drinking and by 7:30 I was not doing well. Worst part about it, I could not say a word to the ex, because her best friend had no idea about us... screwed up love triangle.... YES! Well, I left the bar at 8, paid homage to the toilet god by 8:15 and in bed by 8:30! I is now 4:30 in the morning and i am trying to figure out where i left my car and how I got home. I am guessing the girls drove me home or i walked, but i am still not entirely sure... the crap girls make you do is ridiculous! I am sticking to boats rather than girls... they are more loyal, cheaper and never give you any grief. Boats are fun all the time!! I ask you, why not both of them?

JohnnyB
12-16-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm going to have to ponder this a bit.....maybe i'll post a top ten list of the "headlines" and you can decide which ones you should here the gory details of....here goes...

11) a few years ago.....to dinner with four couples.....2 hour wait at a buddies house (drinks), 1 hour drive to dinner (guys in 1 truck with a cooler, girls in separate vehicle...more drinks), 2 hour wait at dinner (black and tan special).......wife leaves me with the kids at 7am to go shopping
10) 2 years ago thanksgiving on a drink 4 pitchers get one free special. Road trip the next day with the family....
9) In college, drinking contest with bar owner, fall off the barstool backwards, out cold......
8) Drinking shots with my brother in Milwaukee, he passes out and hits his head on the bar...knocked out cold...
7) Six guys riding in the back of a pickup with a tapped keg, tooling through the forest roads of Northern WI, taking turns pissing off the tailgate as we're going down Hwy 8
6) Buddies dad comes to school to party and we get him arrested twice the same night....an establishment by the name of the "Avalanche" was the center of this story....
5) Home from college night before family portrait. Party at local frat house until 4am, pass out in yard, pictures at portrait studio at 9am.
4) Night before HS graduation, beer bonging at a bonfire....6 guys, 5 cases, 2 hours....included firewalking and me receiving about a 2" burn above my left eye due to a flaming marshmallow
3) My bachelor party....includes mooning people through the front window of the bar and getting beligerent for being tossed for this....ends with me on the bathroom floor of a hotel curled around the toilet hurling blood into the toilet every so often....
2) My brothers wedding.....had only been dating my wife for a few months. Semi-sober 'til the grand march....shots come out...one the battle (most shots), lost the war (passed out 2nd)....made an ars of self in front of family before leaving...gets better from there!!!
1) 3 days after my 1st daughter was born, my brother and I go down the road to a country bar with $5 and come home to the rising sun...involves drinking contest with 3rd generation bar owner....all puked at some point during the escapade....sign theft and off-roading in a Honda were also involved.

TX.X-30 fan
12-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Does anyone see a pattern here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

12-16-2006, 05:46 PM
when you made it with that cow... I wanna party with you cowboy:rolleyes:
The two of us together? FORGET IT!

sten76
12-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Woke up on my wedding day to a bed full of piss. I got so drunk at the rehearsal dinner and party that I couldn't even get out of bed to get to the bathroom. Needless to say, my bride to be was not told of this event, until after the honeymoon. And we are still married after 4 1/2 years......although I have never pissed while she has been in bed.

Leroy
12-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Nothing to worry UMP! That's just Rachel coming out!

The two of us together? FORGET IT!