PDA

View Full Version : Columbus Boat Show

Footin
02-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Anybody going next weekend?

jkski
02-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Most likely I'll be there on Sunday just in time to tear down and help haul back when the show ends. MC will be represented well again by James and Chris of Boat House Marine (www.bhmtrilakes.com) I believe..Not sure which boats will be there but rumor has it the X14 might be making an appearance!!!

weskix4
02-01-2008, 06:27 PM
I would guess that I'll be thier with my boys. Who knows, maybe my wife will come along too!

D-MAX-Star
02-04-2008, 10:12 AM
jkski are you going to be there setting up on friday also? I thought I would make it down for an hour or so. Hope to see you there.

teamstreng
02-04-2008, 11:07 AM
My wife and I will be there and looking forward to meeting some fellow teamtalkers.

jkski
02-04-2008, 02:36 PM
jkski are you going to be there setting up on friday also? I thought I would make it down for an hour or so. Hope to see you there.

I believe that the actual set-up is on Wednesday and the show opens on Thursday, however, either way, I will not be there for the festivities...I've gotta work my real job sometime!!!
As far as those who will be there working the booth, I think it is Chris and James and possibly a couple of customers from that area.

I am fairly certain that I'll be there on Sunday to help get everything out and haul back home, so if you are around on Sunday I'll see ya then.

sk8salomon
02-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Wish i could, but its too damn cold up there right now!

BTW- "OH - IO":toast: belongs to us bobcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!