PDA

View Full Version : MasterCraft in jamaca

midwestripper
01-30-2008, 06:59 PM
Does anyone know what kind of boat they use at sandles dunn falls.
I am deciding if i should bring my gear. But if they have a small driect drive ill just ride their sticks and rope.. anyone know ??? im i hoppin for at least a 205v but my soon to be wife wont be seeing much of me:o

JoshBuzz
01-30-2008, 08:03 PM
I believe I thought I saw some pictures of a green 197 with sandles logo on the side somewhere on here!!

Looks like it's going to be a good vacation!!

JoshBuzz
01-30-2008, 08:03 PM
link as follows!!

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=20459&highlight=jamaica

brat
01-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Getting married going to Jamaica, wondering about a boat, the wife won't be seeing much of you.

Save everyone the trouble, come out of the closet and call off the wedding......................

bkhallpass
01-31-2008, 02:01 AM
I was there two years ago. I don't recall exactly what models the boats were. Either 197s or 190s. To say they were beat up would be an understatement. Water conditions are also sketchy. They literally push the boats into the ocean off the beach and you ski in front of the beach. You do it to say you went wakeboarding in Jamaica, you don't do it because it's a skiing or wakeboarding experience. You'll have more fun visiting the falls, playing golf, horeseback riding, playing volleyball, hanging out at the bar pool. Be sure you go over to the other hotel for a couple of meals. Dunn's Falls is great, but the other hotel has more and better restaurants. And of course, spend some time doing what adults do on honeymoons. BKH

midwestripper
01-31-2008, 08:54 AM
Thanks oh ya dude thinking im gay for wanting to ride ....you must be a skier;)

jkski
01-31-2008, 09:14 AM
Been there and done that and loved it. At the time(10 years ago now) they had a red and white PS190 that was beat. If you go out first thing in the morning, it's nice and smooth. Don't forget to look down as you will go over some reef type areas and the scenery is cool. I got to know the guys running the boat, so they were ready for me every morning before breakfast....beats the heck out of jogging..and it's your honeymoon too!
Enjoy. The pool bars and restaurants are great and the Falls...well, awesome!

midwestripper
01-31-2008, 06:43 PM
thanks alot man!!!