PDA

View Full Version : Villanova

jsonova99
03-24-2005, 04:11 PM
I'm curious to see if anybody thinks Villanova has a shot tomorrow night against UNC.

Cary K.
03-24-2005, 04:31 PM
No, UNC will dominate !!!!!!!! Go HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!

bradamerry
03-24-2005, 04:36 PM
I'm curious to see if anybody thinks Villanova has a shot tomorrow night against UNC.
Villanova has some very strong wins. But most were in the Big East that has showed that it is not the power conference ESPN thought it was. The ACC is the best conference in the country and UNC is 1- 1A with Duke in the ACC( Wake Forest defense finally caught up with them), and I have said before I think UNC is the most talented team in the country. Illinois maybe the best team in the country, but DUKE has the best player and the best coach in the country. And maybe the most heart... Go BLUEDEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D And UNC has Roy, I will get you close, but not win the big one, Williams!!!!

Cary K.
03-24-2005, 04:41 PM
And UNC has Roy, I will get you close, but not win the big one, Williams!!!!

God I hope that is not the case this year. I agree with what Brad said above too. Reddick & Coach K are good (did I just openly admit that). And yes, I do think that UNC is the best team in the country right now, but I think that every year (sometimes I lie to myself). :D

bradamerry
03-24-2005, 04:44 PM
I try an be honest about Duke and I didn't think they would have as good a year as they have. But keep on rolling DUKE.