PDA

View Full Version : advice and help needed

drbesvold1
01-28-2008, 11:46 PM
im curious what kind of materail is used on the decals? and also if anyone has a stars and stripes m/c 190 what is the size of the stars and what is the size and length of the mastercraft decal on the sides. thanks

TMCNo1
01-29-2008, 06:34 AM
im curious what kind of materail is used on the decals? and also if anyone has a stars and stripes m/c 190 what is the size of the stars and what is the size and length of the mastercraft decal on the sides. thanks

If just plain old colored vinyl, I'd suggest the 12 year Premium.

Decals for which Stars and Stripes, the plain decals on the '70's S/S &'80's S/S and '93 Limited Edition S/S or the '03 Anniversary S/S with the domed decals?

I have a plain vinyl star I can send you in the mail for size purposes, PM me your address. I just sent a couple to someone @ MC for their use in getting some decals reproduced.

JohnE
01-29-2008, 06:59 AM

Do you know that Farmer Ted makes decals? I'd guess he could help with whatever project you have going on.