PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Wraps

JoshBuzz
01-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Just wondering if anyone had any info, prices, or experiences with vehicle wraps??

I'm thinking about getting a Chevy Astro Van to pull our pop up trailer, or boat with, I know it's got the power to pull either one, we used to have a n astro that made a few cross country trips with trailers, but the question at hand is how much would it be to wrap it.

I want somewhat of a MC/HoustonMC theme to it, so I could take it to the Lake, or to events and advertise, I'm not worried about how wild it looks, it's only for the lake! I also want to update the interior, sound system, wet bar, board storage, something of the sort!!

If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear em!!

Give me interior, stereo, wrap, tire, storage, bar, or any other kind of suggestions for updating a 90 something astro van!!

TMCNo1
01-28-2008, 04:34 PM
You can inquire to any of these sites, http://www.ask.com/web?o=sb&l=zs&q=vehicle+wraps

Ric
01-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Do it ! Do it!

By the way, those old signpainting pinstriper grouch's don't like wrappers all that much.

Just wondering if anyone had any info, prices, or experiences with vehicle wraps??

I'm thinking about getting a Chevy Astro Van to pull our pop up trailer, or boat with, I know it's got the power to pull either one, we used to have a n astro that made a few cross country trips with trailers, but the question at hand is how much would it be to wrap it.

I want somewhat of a MC/HoustonMC theme to it, so I could take it to the Lake, or to events and advertise, I'm not worried about how wild it looks, it's only for the lake! I also want to update the interior, sound system, wet bar, board storage, something of the sort!!

If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear em!!

Give me interior, stereo, wrap, tire, storage, bar, or any other kind of suggestions for updating a 90 something astro van!!

milkmania
01-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Do it ! Do it!

By the way, those old signpainting pinstriper grouch's don't like wrappers all that much.

nothing wrong with wrappers......
MC Hammer turned evangalist!

can't touch this:cool:

TMCNo1
01-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Do it ! Do it!

I think they are great, but they just don't have the gloss that paint/gelcoat does.
Now if I could wrap my boat in something like this,

Ric
01-28-2008, 06:39 PM
Can I have one of those biscuits?

Sodar
01-28-2008, 06:54 PM
I think they are great, but they just don't have the gloss that paint/gelcoat does.

Exactly! There are a few guys who have wrapped the offshore boats and a couple that have done there center consoles to update the look. The wraps look great, but they do not have the gloss and shine that gelcoat does. They are definitely an inexpensive way to totally change the look of a boat.

JoshBuzz
01-28-2008, 07:10 PM
I wish I could pay for an expensive custom paint job, don't get me wrong, but a wrap's going to have to be the way to go!!

And I'm not worried about the old school pinstrippers, I appreciate their work, if they don't appreciate ours then it's whatever!!

TX.X-30 fan
01-28-2008, 07:17 PM
[QUOTE=JoshBuzz]
I'm thinking about getting a Chevy Astro Van to pull our pop up trailer,

Now there's a chick magnet!!!! 8p

dmayer84
01-28-2008, 07:23 PM
I found you a sweet one that already has a custom paint job.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-Chevrolet-Astro-Monster-Van_W0QQitemZ140201408090QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item1 40201408090

TMCNo1
01-28-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm thinking about getting a Chevy Astro Van to pull our pop up trailer, or boat with, I know it's got the power to pull either one, we used to have an astro that made a few cross country trips with trailers, but the question at hand is how much would it be to wrap it.

Make me a offer for the whole package and you can then sleep in the boat!

JoshBuzz
01-28-2008, 07:41 PM
hahahaha! If only it was MC themed!!

and TX X-30, I'm not looking for a chick magnet, just something to take to events, and to take the load off my mom's Pacifica that can't handle the weight!!