PDA

View Full Version : WI Phesant Hunt Get together

whitedog
01-27-2008, 01:30 PM
Any WI,MN, or Northern IL Pheasant hunters intrested in a mid to late phesant hunt outing in central WI. Could be an overnight outing, weekdays work best. I would recomend going to Woods and Medows in Warrens WI. Prices are reasonable, centrally located close to I94, have on sight lodging and good habitat. I have hunted there several times. Check out their link.
http://www.woodsandmeadow.com/

I would be willing to organize but would like to see at least 6-7 participants. Your dogs are welcome and I have trained English Seters. PM me for more info.
Jeff

JohnnyB
01-27-2008, 02:17 PM
Whitedog....sounds interesting. Would have to plan ahead....what month are you thinking? If Friday counts as a week day, that's usually really easy for me to do. Middle of the week will require a bit more planning but can certainly be done.

Based on the link, it looks like a great place!!!

I have prof trained 2yr old lab that's been under in the neighborhood of 100 birds (pheasant and quail)....probably equally as many ducks.....would probably convince one of my buddies to come along, too.

whitedog
01-27-2008, 02:28 PM
Thinking late Feb to mid March. Fridays could work. Weekends get harder to book on short notice.

John at work, 9 yr old some where over around 1000 birds.

JohnnyB
01-27-2008, 04:00 PM
"John"....that's your dog's name.....wow, that'll be confusing......

Looking at the calendar, the only possibility is Feb 22nd....gotta clear that with the family. PM at ya...

whitedog
01-27-2008, 07:10 PM
I have to check with family but Feb 22 looks clear. The 22 or 23 would work if Woods and Medows is not booked. They have 4 or 5 farms under their management.

Anybody else intrested. Send me a PM.

Spirit 3 yr old still learning, got a late start with the trainer I work with do to family obligations a couple of years ago. Has about 75 - 100 birds (training and wild ) since July.