PDA

View Full Version : trailer bearing

CRAIGTHEMAN
01-26-2008, 04:23 AM
was looking at the new durahub system for my trailer and i decied to order it up..called the only company in the us to sell it and the said that i need the cap size on the trailer and the bearing size...i have a 2000 xstart and the 2000year mastercraft trailer that came with it..anyone know what size my cap and bearings are..also they needed to know if the inner bearing was the same size as the outer...anyone know..thanks for help

coz
01-26-2008, 09:18 AM
was looking at the new durahub system for my trailer and i decied to order it up..called the only company in the us to sell it and the said that i need the cap size on the trailer and the bearing size...i have a 2000 xstart and the 2000year mastercraft trailer that came with it..anyone know what size my cap and bearings are..also they needed to know if the inner bearing was the same size as the outer...anyone know..thanks for help

One of these might help! :D

Jerseydave
01-26-2008, 09:55 AM
What's a durahub system? Are you talking about the oil-bath style hubs that the current trailers use? (made by reliable axle)

TMCNo1
01-26-2008, 10:16 AM
What's a durahub system? Are you talking about the oil-bath style hubs that the current trailers use? (made by reliable axle)

Here is the thread, http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=17466&highlight=bearings

TMCNo1
01-26-2008, 10:20 AM

IIRC, if you reference the make and model trailer you have they can send the kit that applies for it. It may also help to give them the name of the axle manufacturer.

CRAIGTHEMAN
01-26-2008, 12:40 PM
i would pull the hub apart to look myself but the thing is my boat and trailer are stored 150 miles away from where i live..right now im just trying to get the hubs so when summer comes i can throw them right on when i get her back home.also yes im looking for that oil bath system but not the one that are coming on factory trailers..this is a pretty fool proof system that lookes like it wont break.. check it out www.durahub.com

Footin
01-26-2008, 04:35 PM
The bearings and races in my 94 trailer are L68149/L68110 (napa BR13) L44649/L44610 (napa BR4), I don't know if this helps.

CRAIGTHEMAN
01-27-2008, 06:53 AM
tanks i will try them out